Research Discussion: Ping Jake The Beaner

Ping Jake The Beaner

Here's another educational game you Liberal Geniuses can play.
Just like seen on TV. Once you solve it, simply erase the
letters and start all over again.

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_169fpsszjdb

Should keep you Losers busy until Obama joins Jimmy Carter
in the "Hall of Forgotten Losers" ... after that ... who cares.

Jake
2010-04-10 12:41:28 EST
On Apr 10, 11:21 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Here's another educational game you Liberal Geniuses can play.
> Just like seen on TV.  Once you solve it, simply erase the
> letters and start all over again.
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_169fpsszjdb
>
> Should keep you Losers busy until Obama joins Jimmy Carter
> in the "Hall of Forgotten Losers" ...  after that ... who cares.

Hags, for that I will honor you with an LOL! Stupid craKKKer.
Jake.

On Apr 10, 11:21 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Here's another educational game you Liberal Geniuses can play.
> Just like seen on TV. Once you solve it, simply erase the
> letters and start all over again.
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_169fpsszjdb
>
> Should keep you Losers busy until Obama joins Jimmy Carter
> in the "Hall of Forgotten Losers" ... after that ... who cares.

Hags, for that I will honor you with an LOL! Stupid craKKKer.
Jake.
Yeah, it gets a LOL, though Hags looks like he could use a few laps around
the track.

H.

On Apr 10, 11:21 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Here's another educational game you Liberal Geniuses
> can play.
> Just like seen on TV. Once you solve it, simply erase
> the
> letters and start all over again.
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_169fpsszjdb
>
> Should keep you Losers busy until Obama joins Jimmy
> Carter
> in the "Hall of Forgotten Losers" ... after that ...
> who cares.

Hags, for that I will honor you with an LOL! Stupid
craKKKer.
Jake.

================================

What's wrong Joke couldn't you figure it out?
H.

H.
2010-04-10 14:38:36 EST

"Notroll2010" <notroll2010@charter.net> wrote in
message news:Xf3wn.142818$Vh1.31264@newsfe15.ams2...

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Apr 10, 11:21 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>> Here's another educational game you Liberal Geniuses
>> can play.
>> Just like seen on TV. Once you solve it, simply
>> erase the
>> letters and start all over again.
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_169fpsszjdb
>>
>> Should keep you Losers busy until Obama joins Jimmy
>> Carter
>> in the "Hall of Forgotten Losers" ... after that ...
>> who cares.
>
> Hags, for that I will honor you with an LOL! Stupid
> craKKKer.
> Jake.
> Yeah, it gets a LOL, though Hags looks like he could
> use a few laps around the track.
What's wrong Nutroll couldn't you figure it out either?

H.

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message

>> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Apr 10, 11:21 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>>> Here's another educational game you Liberal Geniuses can play.
>>> Just like seen on TV. Once you solve it, simply erase the
>>> letters and start all over again.
>>>
>>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_169fpsszjdb
>>>
>>> Should keep you Losers busy until Obama joins Jimmy Carter
>>> in the "Hall of Forgotten Losers" ... after that ... who cares.
>>
>> Hags, for that I will honor you with an LOL! Stupid craKKKer.
>> Jake.
>> Yeah, it gets a LOL, though Hags looks like he could use a few laps
>> around the track.
> What's wrong Nutroll couldn't you figure it out either?
>
> H.

Looks like all the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" managed to solve
the puzzle ... you guys are making your 3rd grade teacher proud !!
Only took you a couple hours, to boot ... nice work, Loons.

Sorry, H., but I had to piggy-back this on your post, since all the
Morons are plonk'd on my machine and I can only see the empty
semen spills of their feeble brains on other follow-up posts.
They still haven't changed their worn-out shtick as yet, have they ...
Well, As I said before, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder and the loons
are living proof of that theory.

Jake
2010-04-10 17:44:55 EST
On Apr 10, 1:54 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message
>
> >> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Hags, for that I will honor you with an LOL!  Stupid craKKKer.
> >> Jake.
> >> **************************************************************
> >> Yeah, it gets a LOL, though Hags looks like he could use a few laps
> >> around the track.
> > What's wrong Nutroll couldn't you figure it out either?
>
> > H.
>
> Looks like all the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" managed to solve
> the puzzle ... you guys are making your 3rd grade teacher proud !!
> Only took you a couple hours, to boot ... nice work, Loons.
>
> Sorry, H., but I had to piggy-back this on your post, since all the
> Morons are plonk'd on my machine and I can only see the empty
> semen spills of their feeble brains on other follow-up posts.
> They still haven't changed their worn-out shtick as yet, have they ...
> Well, As I said before, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder and the loons
> are living proof of that theory.- Hide quoted text -

I am certain that you are talking way above your little crakkker
friend's head. You gotta use pictures or chimpanzee sign language.
It's obvious he loves you, though. I'm sure he better be watching his
anal cavity, huh Hags. Dipshit crakker.
Jake.

On Apr 10, 1:54 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message
>
> >> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Hags, for that I will honor you with an LOL! Stupid craKKKer.
> >> Jake.
> >> **************************************************************
> >> Yeah, it gets a LOL, though Hags looks like he could use a few laps
> >> around the track.
> > What's wrong Nutroll couldn't you figure it out either?
>
> > H.
>
> Looks like all the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" managed to solve
> the puzzle ... you guys are making your 3rd grade teacher proud !!
> Only took you a couple hours, to boot ... nice work, Loons.
>
> Sorry, H., but I had to piggy-back this on your post, since all the
> Morons are plonk'd on my machine and I can only see the empty
> semen spills of their feeble brains on other follow-up posts.
> They still haven't changed their worn-out shtick as yet, have they ...
> Well, As I said before, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder and the loons
> are living proof of that theory.- Hide quoted text -

I am certain that you are talking way above your little crakkker
friend's head. You gotta use pictures or chimpanzee sign language.
It's obvious he loves you, though. I'm sure he better be watching his
anal cavity, huh Hags. Dipshit crakker.
Jake.

***********************************
Come on, Jake ... fess up ... there is no way that any single person
can be as dim-witted and totally unfunny as you are able to demonstrate
on a daily basis. You must have replied to one of those institutes of
higher learning, who advertise on the back of match books, just below
where it says "close cover before striking".
You went and got yourself a degree in dip-shittery and un-funniness.
And it looks like you had a natural skill for dumb-skullery to begin with.
Congrats on your degree in "Lamety" (or is it "Lameness"??)
Keep up the unwitty work, Loser. And remember, Liberalism is a
Mental Disorder.

Jake
2010-04-10 18:16:03 EST
On Apr 10, 4:56 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 10, 1:54 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > > "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > > What's wrong Nutroll couldn't you figure it out either?
>
> > > H.
>
> > Looks like all the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" managed to solve
> > the puzzle ... you guys are making your 3rd grade teacher proud !!
> > Only took you a couple hours, to boot ... nice work, Loons.
>
> > Sorry, H., but I had to piggy-back this on your post, since all the
> > Morons are plonk'd on my machine and I can only see the empty
> > semen spills of their feeble brains on other follow-up posts.
> > They still haven't changed their worn-out shtick as yet, have they ...
> > Well, As I said before, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder and the loons
> > are living proof of that theory.- Hide quoted text -

> I am certain that you are talking way above your little crakkker
> friend's head.  You gotta use pictures or chimpanzee sign language.
> It's obvious he loves you, though.  I'm sure he better be watching his
> anal cavity, huh Hags.  Dipshit crakker.
> Jake.
>
>         ***********************************

(> Come on, Jake ... fess up ... there is no way that any single
person
> can be as dim-witted and totally unfunny as you are able to demonstrate
> on a daily basis.)

I'm sure the whole world believes you, you stinkin craKKKer.
Especially the way I seem to be the only subject that you have been
posting threads about. You are enthralled with me. Oh yes, you have so
convinced us all about the above. Dumbass crakkker.
Jake.

On Apr 10, 4:56 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 10, 1:54 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > > "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > > What's wrong Nutroll couldn't you figure it out either?
>
> > > H.
>
> > Looks like all the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" managed to solve
> > the puzzle ... you guys are making your 3rd grade teacher proud !!
> > Only took you a couple hours, to boot ... nice work, Loons.
>
> > Sorry, H., but I had to piggy-back this on your post, since all the
> > Morons are plonk'd on my machine and I can only see the empty
> > semen spills of their feeble brains on other follow-up posts.
> > They still haven't changed their worn-out shtick as yet, have they ...
> > Well, As I said before, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder and the loons
> > are living proof of that theory.- Hide quoted text -

> I am certain that you are talking way above your little crakkker
> friend's head. You gotta use pictures or chimpanzee sign language.
> It's obvious he loves you, though. I'm sure he better be watching his
> anal cavity, huh Hags. Dipshit crakker.
> Jake.
>
> ***********************************

(> Come on, Jake ... fess up ... there is no way that any single
person
> can be as dim-witted and totally unfunny as you are able to demonstrate
> on a daily basis.)

I'm sure the whole world believes you, you stinkin craKKKer.
Especially the way I seem to be the only subject that you have been
posting threads about. You are enthralled with me. Oh yes, you have so
convinced us all about the above. Dumbass crakkker.
Jake.
**********************************
Me, enthralled by you, a dumb fucking Beaner ... boy, you are an
egomaniac. I only take offense to brainwashed Liberals who think
they are better than the rest of the world and therefore I have no
particular respect for you, since you are one of them, and just like
ChuckWeasel, you are an egomaniac.
You are taken with yourself, because the other Liberal morons agree
with you. What they don't tell you and what you are too dumb to
figure out, is that you guys are no better than those religious nutjobs
you so much decry. Become a human being and you'll be treated
like one. Act like an asshole, which is what you do most of the time,
and you get me. Live with it, 'tard.