Research Discussion: Those Wacky Chinamen

Those Wacky Chinamen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTAnyA3UHcI

Bert
2010-04-08 11:36:57 EST
On Apr 8, 9:04 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTAnyA3UHcI

We owe these Chinese commies big bucks. Best we be nice to them or
they will empty out Fort Knox. I think the Godfather has already
emptied it. America is 100% fascist. One good thing about that is
China will get stiffed. In the near future Walmart will answer to the
people,and not to commie China O ya TreBert

On Apr 8, 8:36 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Apr 8, 9:04 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTAnyA3UHcI
>
> We owe these Chinese commies big bucks. Best we be nice to them or
> they will empty out Fort Knox. I think the Godfather has already
> emptied it. America is 100% fascist. One good thing about that is
> China will get stiffed. In the near future Walmart will answer to the
> people,and not to commie China   O ya  TreBert

China was more than a couple thousand years wiser and better cultured
before America ever existed.

~ BG

Double-A
2010-04-08 16:07:33 EST
On Apr 8, 8:49 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 8, 8:36 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 8, 9:04 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTAnyA3UHcI
>
> > We owe these Chinese commies big bucks. Best we be nice to them or
> > they will empty out Fort Knox. I think the Godfather has already
> > emptied it. America is 100% fascist. One good thing about that is
> > China will get stiffed. In the near future Walmart will answer to the
> > people,and not to commie China   O ya  TreBert
>
> China was more than a couple thousand years wiser and better cultured
> before America ever existed.
>
>  ~ BG

Though there was something mentally challenged about a people who
invented gunpowder but couldn't invent the gun.

Double-A

On Apr 8, 1:07 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Apr 8, 8:49 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > We owe these Chinese commies big bucks. Best we be nice to them or
> > > they will empty out Fort Knox. I think the Godfather has already
> > > emptied it. America is 100% fascist. One good thing about that is
> > > China will get stiffed. In the near future Walmart will answer to the
> > > people,and not to commie China   O ya  TreBert
>
> > China was more than a couple thousand years wiser and better cultured
> > before America ever existed.
>
> >  ~ BG
>
> Though there was something mentally challenged about a people who
> invented gunpowder but couldn't invent the gun.
>
> Double-A

They had better weapons and far better training as to how best to
utilize them. Since they essentially invented most everything, I'm
sure they had guns but decided to stick with what was most reliable
and face-to-face a sure kill.

Early guns didn't kill 10% of those hit, whereas a dao/sword through
the gut or the removing of an opponent’s arm, leg or head represents a
100% kill. (poisoned arrows weren’t exactly ineffective)

http://www.thesteelsource.com/html/chinese.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dao_%28sword%29

~ BG

Infowars.com Is A CIA Front Operation
2010-04-08 20:10:57 EST
On Thu, 8 Apr 2010 16:26:40 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 8, 1:07 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:

>> > China was more than a couple thousand years wiser and better cultured
>> > before America ever existed.
>>
>> >  ~ BG
>>
>> Though there was something mentally challenged about a people who
>> invented gunpowder but couldn't invent the gun.
>>
>> Double-A
>
>They had better weapons and far better training as to how best to
>utilize them. Since they essentially invented most everything, I'm
>sure they had guns but decided to stick with what was most reliable
>and face-to-face a sure kill.
>
>Early guns didn't kill 10% of those hit, whereas a dao/sword through
>the gut or the removing of an opponent’s arm, leg or head represents a
>100% kill. (poisoned arrows weren’t exactly ineffective)
>
> http://www.thesteelsource.com/html/chinese.htm
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dao_%28sword%29
>
> ~ BG

You're sounding rather desperate. Timmy Geithner hasn't
been successful in snookering the Chinese.

Hey, what's up with all these impromptu emergency trips your puppets
are making to relative governments?

Do you think perhaps that ze proverbial jig is up? (rhetorical)

Why don't you phone Rothschild and tell him he can bail his own ass
out (and yours, the CIA) by taxing Wall Street.

On Apr 8, 5:10 pm, infowars.com is a CIA Front Operation
<*.@non.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Apr 2010 16:26:40 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>

> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Though there was something mentally challenged about a people who
> >> invented gunpowder but couldn't invent the gun.
>
> >> Double-A
>
> >They had better weapons and far better training as to how best to
> >utilize them.  Since they essentially invented most everything, I'm
> >sure they had guns but decided to stick with what was most reliable
> >and face-to-face a sure kill.
>
> >Early guns didn't kill 10% of those hit, whereas a dao/sword through
> >the gut or the removing of an opponent’s arm, leg or head represents a
> >100% kill. (poisoned arrows weren’t exactly ineffective)
>
> >http://www.thesteelsource.com/html/chinese.htm
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dao_%28sword%29
>
> > ~ BG
>
> You're sounding rather desperate.  Timmy Geithner hasn't
> been successful in snookering the Chinese.
>
> Hey, what's up with all these impromptu emergency trips your puppets
> are making to relative governments?
It's all about sucking up to the loot that's keeping our good ship
LOLLIPOP from sinking in our own cesspool.

> Do you think perhaps that ze proverbial jig is up? (rhetorical)
>
> Why don't you phone Rothschild and tell him he can bail his own ass
> out (and yours, the CIA)  by taxing Wall Street.
>
> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...@netfront.net ---

That's a heck of a good idea that'll go right along with my even
better ideas, of making those causing our grief and subsequent
inflation to repay dearly or suffer the consequences of their own
actions.

Rothschild, Mossad, Madoff and Sean (it’s all good)
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30332
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-30332.html

Rothschilds & Rockefellers - Trillionaires Of The World
http://www.rense.com/general79/tril.htm
http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2007/12/02/18464823.php
http://www.prisonplanet.com/a-group-of-satanic-trillionaires-have-created-the-goldilocks-matrix.html

~ BG

Amused
2010-04-08 21:10:03 EST
On Thu, 8 Apr 2010 17:34:37 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>That's a heck of a good idea that'll go right along with my even
>better ideas,

None of which will be enacted because you and your government is going
for broke, literally. Which is completely and utterly insane.

But enjoy!

JohnN
2010-04-08 23:59:37 EST
On Apr 8, 9:04 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTAnyA3UHcI

We are screwed when the Chinese can do that with bicycles and
scooters.

JohnN

On Apr 8, 6:10 pm, Amused <tr...@ru.s> wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Apr 2010 17:34:37 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>
> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >That's a heck of a good idea that'll go right along with my even
> >better ideas,
>
> None of which will be enacted because you and your government is going
> for broke, literally.  Which is completely and utterly insane.
>
> But enjoy!
>
> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...@netfront.net ---

Though it's looking dark and scary, there's still time to pull that
magic bunny of of the hat. I hope it's a cheap fusion energy bunny.

If that doesn't happen, there's always the planet Venus.

Brad Guth / Blog and Google document pages:
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj