Research Discussion: Congrats ChuckWeasel

Congrats ChuckWeasel

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_165cc96p9ff

Jake
2010-04-07 16:44:00 EST
On Apr 7, 3:40 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_165cc96p9ff

Gosh, with that little goat, Mama better watch it when you're around,
huh Hags?
Jake.

> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_165cc96p9ff

Have to admit it, that's pretty good, Hags.

On Apr 7, 3:40 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_165cc96p9ff

Gosh, with that little goat, Mama better watch it when you're around,
huh Hags?
Jake.

***************************************
That is, unless your little seester is visiting, you know, the one with
the third boob on her back ... perfect for holding onto when dancing !!!
Nice Beaner innovation ... and she deserved the "Piece" prize, Beaner.

Say, Jakster, are you ever going to bring something original to the
table ?? I know you yourself don't have the mental capacity, because
you're a Libertard. But aren't you getting embarrassed having to load
up on the stale and un-funny breadcrumbs, staler than the croutons on Taco
Bell's Taco Salad, of the tooDrool2012 and NemaToad ilk, two imbeciles
whose brains quit functioning a long time ago and who voted for Osama ?? Be
ashamed of yourself ... become a man ... your homosexuality can be
cured ... but first you have to learn not to bend over in front of those
Liberal deviants ... they'll only use you and then dump you ... they'll
dance off into the night laughing at you, while you sit there, crying like
the faggot you are, cleaning your Depends one more time ...

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Apr 7, 3:40 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_165cc96p9ff
>
> Gosh, with that little goat, Mama better watch it when you're around,
> huh Hags?
> Jake.
>
> ***************************************
> That is, unless your little seester is visiting, you know, the one with
> the third boob on her back ... perfect for holding onto when dancing !!!
> Nice Beaner innovation ... and she deserved the "Piece" prize, Beaner.
>
> Say, Jakster, are you ever going to bring something original to the
> table ?? I know you yourself don't have the mental capacity, because
> you're a Libertard.

Don't worry, Jake. Cut Hags a little slack. It's been a bad day. Jerry
Springer turned him down for the "I've was touched by my Uncle" special and
trailer park manager told him that if he was going to live in a car it had
to have doors. He also found out that his sister, Chlamydia, really isn't
his sister. So the lust is gone and he'll have to once again cull Dolly
from the herd.

Jake
2010-04-07 18:16:20 EST
On Apr 7, 4:39 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

(Say, Jakster, are you ever going to bring something original to the
table ?? I know you yourself don't have the mental capacity, because
you're a Libertard._

Well, since you "know" quit asking, you dipshit craKKKer.
Jake.

Jake
2010-04-07 18:18:13 EST
On Apr 7, 5:11 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Apr 7, 3:40 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> >>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_165cc96p9ff
>
> > Gosh, with that little goat, Mama better watch it when you're around,
> > huh Hags?
> > Jake.
>
> >        ***************************************
> > That is, unless your little seester is visiting, you know, the one with
> > the third boob on her back ... perfect for holding onto when dancing !!!
> > Nice Beaner innovation ... and she deserved the "Piece" prize, Beaner.
>
> > Say,  Jakster, are you ever going to bring something original to the
> > table ?? I know you yourself don't have the mental capacity, because
> > you're a Libertard.
>
> Don't worry, Jake.  Cut Hags a little slack.  It's been a bad day.  Jerry
> Springer turned him down for the "I've was touched by my Uncle" special and
> trailer park manager told him that if he was going to live in a car it had
> to have doors.  He also found out that his sister, Chlamydia, really isn't
> his sister.  So the lust is gone and he'll have to once again cull Dolly
> from the herd.- Hide quoted text -

Since YOU asked, I will leave the old craKKKer alone for 24 hours.
After that, watch out you stupid craKKKer.
Jake.

On Apr 7, 5:11 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Apr 7, 3:40 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> >>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_165cc96p9ff
>
> > Gosh, with that little goat, Mama better watch it when you're around,
> > huh Hags?
> > Jake.
>
> > ***************************************
> > That is, unless your little seester is visiting, you know, the one with
> > the third boob on her back ... perfect for holding onto when dancing !!!
> > Nice Beaner innovation ... and she deserved the "Piece" prize, Beaner.
>
> > Say, Jakster, are you ever going to bring something original to the
> > table ?? I know you yourself don't have the mental capacity, because
> > you're a Libertard.
>
> Don't worry, Jake. Cut Hags a little slack. It's been a bad day. Jerry
> Springer turned him down for the "I've was touched by my Uncle" special
> and
> trailer park manager told him that if he was going to live in a car it had
> to have doors. He also found out that his sister, Chlamydia, really isn't
> his sister. So the lust is gone and he'll have to once again cull Dolly
> from the herd.- Hide quoted text -

Since YOU asked, I will leave the old craKKKer alone for 24 hours.
After that, watch out you stupid craKKKer.
Jake.

*************************************
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_154gscw8hd5

Bwahahahahahahahhhhh ... you Loser !!!

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Apr 7, 5:11 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

>> > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> > Gosh, with that little goat, Mama better watch it when you're around,
>> > huh Hags?
>> > Jake.
>>
>> > ***************************************
>> > That is, unless your little seester is visiting, you know, the one with
>> > the third boob on her back ... perfect for holding onto when dancing
>> > !!!
>> > Nice Beaner innovation ... and she deserved the "Piece" prize, Beaner.
>>
>> > Say, Jakster, are you ever going to bring something original to the
>> > table ?? I know you yourself don't have the mental capacity, because
>> > you're a Libertard.
>>
>> Don't worry, Jake. Cut Hags a little slack. It's been a bad day. Jerry
>> Springer turned him down for the "I've was touched by my Uncle" special
>> and
>> trailer park manager told him that if he was going to live in a car it
>> had
>> to have doors. He also found out that his sister, Chlamydia, really isn't
>> his sister. So the lust is gone and he'll have to once again cull Dolly
>> from the herd.- Hide quoted text -

> Since YOU asked, I will leave the old craKKKer alone for 24 hours.
> After that, watch out you stupid craKKKer.
> Jake.

> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_154gscw8hd5
>
> Bwahahahahahahahhhhh ... you Loser !!!

Bwwwwwwwhaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa
You can't even spell stimulus you third grade educated cracker.