Research Discussion: More Muslim Appeasement By Obama

More Muslim Appeasement By Obama

The dismantling of America, by the Cowards of America, continues:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100407/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_terrorism_rhetoric

Bert
2010-04-07 12:50:55 EST
On Apr 7, 10:48 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> The dismantling of America, by the Cowards of America, continues:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100407/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_terrorism_rhetoric

Bush + Chaney stated the war against Muslins. They did it to avenge
9/11. It was over when Bush landed on that aircraft carrierO ya. Now
we have the new wing of GOP and it calls itself "The Tea Party" Pallin
pours the tea. Its a far cry from the Boston Tea party that dressed as
Indeans throwing tea off British ships That took brave hearts. GOP is
controlled by Mafia. When you live in GOP controlled Florida you get
smartened up on how GOP and Mafia are two sides to the same coin.
Corrution and fraud could not work without GOP people like Charlie
Crist and Bill MCcullum not being its top Godfather guns TreBert.

On Apr 7, 9:50 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Apr 7, 10:48 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > The dismantling of America, by the Cowards of America, continues:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100407/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_terrorism_rhetoric
>
> Bush + Chaney stated the war against Muslins. They did it to avenge
> 9/11. It was over when Bush landed on that aircraft carrierO ya. Now
> we have the new wing of GOP and it calls itself "The Tea Party" Pallin
> pours the tea. Its a far cry from the Boston Tea party that dressed as
> Indeans throwing tea off British ships That took brave hearts. GOP is
> controlled by Mafia. When you live in GOP controlled Florida you get
> smartened up on how GOP and Mafia are two sides to the same coin.
> Corrution and fraud could not work without GOP people like Charlie
> Crist and Bill MCcullum not being its top Godfather guns   TreBert.

What part of Republicans and their Zionist masters first utilizing and
then taunting and tormenting those same Muslims, hasn't turned out
exactly as they'd planned?

~ BG

On Apr 7, 9:50 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Apr 7, 10:48 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > The dismantling of America, by the Cowards of America, continues:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100407/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_terrorism_rhetoric
>
> Bush + Chaney stated the war against Muslins. They did it to avenge
> 9/11. It was over when Bush landed on that aircraft carrierO ya. Now
> we have the new wing of GOP and it calls itself "The Tea Party" Pallin
> pours the tea. Its a far cry from the Boston Tea party that dressed as
> Indeans throwing tea off British ships That took brave hearts. GOP is
> controlled by Mafia. When you live in GOP controlled Florida you get
> smartened up on how GOP and Mafia are two sides to the same coin.
> Corrution and fraud could not work without GOP people like Charlie
> Crist and Bill MCcullum not being its top Godfather guns TreBert.

What part of Republicans and their Zionist masters first utilizing and
then taunting and tormenting those same Muslims, hasn't turned out
exactly as they'd planned?

~ BG
I wish you'd go over there and apologize to them again for all the
supposed evil things we did to the Sand Niggers, hell, apologize
for the Crusades, GuthBall, and then turn the other cheek.

Leave a note as to what you want done with your carcass when the
adherents to the "Religion of Peace" get done hacking and carving you
up for violating laws against the waste of Oxygen.

> I wish you'd go over there and apologize to them again for all the
> supposed evil things we did to the Sand Niggers, hell, apologize
> for the Crusades, GuthBall, and then turn the other cheek.
>
> Leave a note as to what you want done with your carcass when the
> adherents to the "Religion of Peace" get done hacking and carving you
> up for violating laws against the waste of Oxygen.

I was wrong, GuthBall ... the Camel Jockeys don't want anything to
do with pigs ... so you should get a free pass ...

> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Apr 7, 9:50 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
>> On Apr 7, 10:48 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>>
>> > The dismantling of America, by the Cowards of America, continues:
>>
>> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100407/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_terrorism_rhetoric
>>
>> Bush + Chaney stated the war against Muslins. They did it to avenge
>> 9/11. It was over when Bush landed on that aircraft carrierO ya. Now
>> we have the new wing of GOP and it calls itself "The Tea Party" Pallin
>> pours the tea. Its a far cry from the Boston Tea party that dressed as
>> Indeans throwing tea off British ships That took brave hearts. GOP is
>> controlled by Mafia. When you live in GOP controlled Florida you get
>> smartened up on how GOP and Mafia are two sides to the same coin.
>> Corrution and fraud could not work without GOP people like Charlie
>> Crist and Bill MCcullum not being its top Godfather guns TreBert.
>
> What part of Republicans and their Zionist masters first utilizing and
> then taunting and tormenting those same Muslims, hasn't turned out
> exactly as they'd planned?
>
> ~ BG
> I wish you'd go over there and apologize to them again for all the
> supposed evil things we did to the Sand Niggers, hell, apologize
> for the Crusades, GuthBall, and then turn the other cheek.
>
> Leave a note as to what you want done with your carcass when the
> adherents to the "Religion of Peace" get done hacking and carving you
> up for violating laws against the waste of Oxygen.
Hagar's just upset that there's been no Cracker appeasement. Like an
increase in the govmint cheese allotment or decriminalization of meth
cooking. Like all Crackers, Hags is always asking, "What's in it for me?"

On Apr 7, 10:18 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

> On Apr 7, 9:50 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 7, 10:48 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > > The dismantling of America, by the Cowards of America, continues:
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100407/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_terrorism_rhetoric
>
> > Bush + Chaney stated the war against Muslins. They did it to avenge
> > 9/11. It was over when Bush landed on that aircraft carrierO ya. Now
> > we have the new wing of GOP and it calls itself "The Tea Party" Pallin
> > pours the tea. Its a far cry from the Boston Tea party that dressed as
> > Indeans throwing tea off British ships That took brave hearts. GOP is
> > controlled by Mafia. When you live in GOP controlled Florida you get
> > smartened up on how GOP and Mafia are two sides to the same coin.
> > Corrution and fraud could not work without GOP people like Charlie
> > Crist and Bill MCcullum not being its top Godfather guns TreBert.
>
> What part of Republicans and their Zionist masters first utilizing and
> then taunting and tormenting those same Muslims, hasn't turned out
> exactly as they'd planned?
>
>  ~ BG
>         *****************************************
> I wish you'd go over there and apologize to them again for all the
> supposed evil things we did to the Sand Niggers, hell, apologize
> for the Crusades, GuthBall, and then turn the other cheek.
>
> Leave a note as to what you want done with your carcass when the
> adherents to the "Religion of Peace" get done hacking and carving you
> up for violating laws against the waste of Oxygen.

So, being used for our dirty work, then lied to, as well as being
taunted, provoked and economically raped is good Hagar policy that's
redneck and even ZNR approved?

At what point should those we use, abuse and neglect their most basic
needs, simply kill themselves?

~ BG

On Apr 7, 10:22 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> > I wish you'd go over there and apologize to them again for all the
> > supposed evil things we did to the Sand Niggers, hell, apologize
> > for the Crusades, GuthBall, and then turn the other cheek.
>
> > Leave a note as to what you want done with your carcass when the
> > adherents to the "Religion of Peace" get done hacking and carving you
> > up for violating laws against the waste of Oxygen.
>
> I was wrong, GuthBall ... the Camel Jockeys don't want anything to
> do with pigs ... so you should get a free pass ...

How many seconds would a ZNR approved rednecker like yourself last?

Remember that our troops even kill off the good guys, and then openly
lie about it as well as maintain their cabal policy of denial and
obfuscation (just like the Pope and how devout Semites operate).

~ BG