Research Discussion: Jake The "blueschief" ???

Jake The "blueschief" ???

The only "Blues" instrument you play is the venerable "skin flute",
you knee-pad wearing wimp.

Guest: Knock, knock ..
Jake: Who's there ??
Guest: Little boy blue ...
Jake: Little boy blew who ???

Bwahahahahahhhh

Jake
2010-04-06 18:24:56 EST
On Apr 6, 5:20 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> The only "Blues" instrument you play is the venerable "skin flute",
> you knee-pad wearing wimp.
>
> Guest:  Knock, knock ..
> Jake:  Who's there ??
> Guest:  Little boy blue ...
> Jake:   Little boy blew who ???
>
> Bwahahahahahhhh

Heh, stupid craKKKer.
Jake.

On Apr 6, 5:20 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> The only "Blues" instrument you play is the venerable "skin flute",
> you knee-pad wearing wimp.
>
> Guest: Knock, knock ..
> Jake: Who's there ??
> Guest: Little boy blue ...
> Jake: Little boy blew who ???
>
> Bwahahahahahhhh

Heh, stupid craKKKer.
Jake.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
That's so old. Hagar must be about 110. Which is good. Farm animals can
now outrun him.

Jake
2010-04-06 19:32:11 EST
On Apr 6, 6:12 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 6, 5:20 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > The only "Blues" instrument you play is the venerable "skin flute",
> > you knee-pad wearing wimp.
>
> > Guest: Knock, knock ..
> > Jake: Who's there ??
> > Guest: Little boy blue ...
> > Jake: Little boy blew who ???
>
> > Bwahahahahahhhh
>
> Heh, stupid craKKKer.
> Jake.
>
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> That's so old.  Hagar must be about 110.  Which is good.  Farm animals can
> now outrun him.

His pig, I mean wife, got him a used motorized wheelchair about 30
years ago. It still runs, when Hags can panhandle a dollar for gas.
The dumbass craKKKer.
Jake.

On Apr 6, 6:12 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 6, 5:20 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > The only "Blues" instrument you play is the venerable "skin flute",
> > you knee-pad wearing wimp.
>
> > Guest: Knock, knock ..
> > Jake: Who's there ??
> > Guest: Little boy blue ...
> > Jake: Little boy blew who ???
>
> > Bwahahahahahhhh
>
> Heh, stupid craKKKer.
> Jake.
>
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> That's so old. Hagar must be about 110. Which is good. Farm animals can
> now outrun him.

His pig, I mean wife, got him a used motorized wheelchair about 30
years ago. It still runs, when Hags can panhandle a dollar for gas.
The dumbass craKKKer.
Jake.

Yep ... just as I suspected ... more of the old same-o, same-o Liberal
brain-limited crapola. Doesn't it bother you Morons of the Obamacalypse
that I'm not the only one who reads your banal drivel and thusly can deduce
the total absence of perceptible wit, but an abundance of mental dullness,
sort of like the color of shit ... ooops ... I promised not to mention your
brain.

ChasNemo
2010-04-06 21:36:58 EST
On Apr 6, 8:11�pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 6, 6:12 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Apr 6, 5:20 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > > The only "Blues" instrument you play is the venerable "skin flute",
> > > you knee-pad wearing wimp.
>
> > > Guest: Knock, knock ..
> > > Jake: Who's there ??
> > > Guest: Little boy blue ...
> > > Jake: Little boy blew who ???
>
> > > Bwahahahahahhhh
>
> > Heh, stupid craKKKer.
> > Jake.
>
> > ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> > That's so old. Hagar must be about 110. Which is good. Farm animals can
> > now outrun him.
>
> His pig, I mean wife, got him a used motorized wheelchair about 30
> years ago. �It still runs, when Hags can panhandle a dollar for gas.
> The dumbass craKKKer.
> Jake.
>
> � � � � *****************************************
> Yep ... just as I suspected ... more of the old same-o, same-o Liberal
> brain-limited crapola. �Doesn't it bother you Morons of the Obamacalypse
> that I'm not the only one who reads your banal drivel and thusly can deduce
> the total absence of perceptible wit, but an abundance of mental dullness,
> sort of like the color of shit ... ooops ... I promised not to mention your
> brain.- Hide quoted text -

Hagar, you're so stupid that even the Snowbilly (Sarah Stupid) is
Mensa material compared to you. You had a 2 digit IQ once, but one
fell on the other and squashed it flat.

John Griffin
2010-04-07 14:56:42 EST
ChasNemo <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 6, 8:11\ufffd\ufffd\ufffdpm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> oups.com... On Apr 6, 6:12 pm, "Notroll2010"
>> <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>>

>> > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> >oups.com...

>> > Heh, stupid craKKKer.
>> > Jake.
>>
>> > ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>> > That's so old. Hagar must be about 110. Which is good. Farm
>> > animals can now outrun him.
>>
>> His pig, I mean wife, got him a used motorized wheelchair
>> about 30 years ago. \ufffd\ufffd\ufffdIt still runs, when Hags can panhandle
>> a dollar for g
> as.
>> The dumbass craKKKer.
>> Jake.
>>
>> \ufffd\ufffd\ufffd \ufffd\ufffd\ufffd \ufffd\ufffd\ufffd \ufffd\ufffd\ufffd *********************************
> ********
>> Yep ... just as I suspected ... more of the old same-o,
>> same-o Liberal brain-limited crapola. \ufffd\ufffd\ufffdDoesn't it bother
>> you Morons of the Obama
> calypse
>> that I'm not the only one who reads your banal drivel and
>> thusly can dedu
> ce
>> the total absence of perceptible wit, but an abundance of
>> mental dullness
> ,
>> sort of like the color of shit ... ooops ... I promised not
>> to mention yo
> ur
>> brain.- Hide quoted text -

> Hagar, you're so stupid that even the Snowbilly (Sarah Stupid)
> is Mensa material compared to you. You had a 2 digit IQ once,
> but one fell on the other and squashed it flat.

Now, that\ufffds funny! Mental cripple Nemo, speaking a few standard
deviations to the left on the intelligence curve, pretends to
assess others\ufffd intelligence...and manages to blurt something so
vacuous that most of his mental peers (retarded ten-year-olds)
would be embarrassed to have said it.

--
"You may have to give up a piece of your pie so that someone
else can have more." --Obama, explicitly endorsing Karl Marx's

"John Griffin" <thathillbilly@yahooie.com> wrote in message
> ChasNemo <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Apr 6, 8:11\ufffd\ufffd\ufffdpm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>>> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> oups.com... On Apr 6, 6:12 pm, "Notroll2010"

>>> His pig, I mean wife, got him a used motorized wheelchair
>>> about 30 years ago. \ufffd\ufffd\ufffdIt still runs, when Hags can panhandle
>>> a dollar for g
>> as.
>>> The dumbass craKKKer.
>>> Jake.
>>>
>>> \ufffd\ufffd\ufffd \ufffd\ufffd\ufffd \ufffd\ufffd\ufffd \ufffd\ufffd\ufffd *********************************
>> ********
>>> Yep ... just as I suspected ... more of the old same-o,
>>> same-o Liberal brain-limited crapola. \ufffd\ufffd\ufffdDoesn't it bother
>>> you Morons of the Obama
>> calypse
>>> that I'm not the only one who reads your banal drivel and
>>> thusly can dedu
>> ce
>>> the total absence of perceptible wit, but an abundance of
>>> mental dullness
>> ,
>>> sort of like the color of shit ... ooops ... I promised not
>>> to mention yo
>> ur
>>> brain.- Hide quoted text -

>> Hagar, you're so stupid that even the Snowbilly (Sarah Stupid)
>> is Mensa material compared to you. You had a 2 digit IQ once,
>> but one fell on the other and squashed it flat.
>
> Now, that's funny! Mental cripple Nemo, speaking a few standard
> deviations to the left on the intelligence curve, pretends to
> assess others' intelligence...and manages to blurt something so
> vacuous that most of his mental peers (retarded ten-year-olds)
> would be embarrassed to have said it.

Griffuck, you are the cheapest turd sandwich at the diner. No brains, no
class and dumb as a bag of hammers.

"John Griffin" <thathillbilly@yahooie.com> wrote in message
> ChasNemo <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Apr 6, 8:11\ufffd\ufffd\ufffdpm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>>> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> oups.com... On Apr 6, 6:12 pm, "Notroll2010"

>>> His pig, I mean wife, got him a used motorized wheelchair
>>> about 30 years ago. \ufffd\ufffd\ufffdIt still runs, when Hags can panhandle
>>> a dollar for g
>> as.
>>> The dumbass craKKKer.
>>> Jake.
>>>
>>> \ufffd\ufffd\ufffd \ufffd\ufffd\ufffd \ufffd\ufffd\ufffd \ufffd\ufffd\ufffd *********************************
>> ********
>>> Yep ... just as I suspected ... more of the old same-o,
>>> same-o Liberal brain-limited crapola. \ufffd\ufffd\ufffdDoesn't it bother
>>> you Morons of the Obama
>> calypse
>>> that I'm not the only one who reads your banal drivel and
>>> thusly can dedu
>> ce
>>> the total absence of perceptible wit, but an abundance of
>>> mental dullness
>> ,
>>> sort of like the color of shit ... ooops ... I promised not
>>> to mention yo
>> ur
>>> brain.- Hide quoted text -

>> Hagar, you're so stupid that even the Snowbilly (Sarah Stupid)
>> is Mensa material compared to you. You had a 2 digit IQ once,
>> but one fell on the other and squashed it flat.
>
> Now, that's funny! Mental cripple Nemo, speaking a few standard
> deviations to the left on the intelligence curve, pretends to
> assess others' intelligence...and manages to blurt something so
> vacuous that most of his mental peers (retarded ten-year-olds)
> would be embarrassed to have said it.

I know what you mean. If you ever need to explain to anyone the
concept of a total vacuum, just let them read a few verses of the
poets of the "Morons of the Obamacalypse", chas NemaToad, noDrool2010,
chatNoir and Jake. There are more of them, but I would think the above
examples represent a great mean average of Liberal retardation. Notice how
the subject never changes, which is indicative
of a few neurons still firing occasionally. Also, they recognize each
other, which implies their sense of smell is still functioning, to a small
degree, but then, shitty diapers really do reek. They also keep bringing
up relations between their relatives and pigs, almost as if there was a
genetic connection between them leading one to conclude that sexual
inter-species relations did occur and that possible surviving offspring may
prowl these NGs disguised as Liberals. Even though no body will
admit to it, SOMEONE voted for the darkie ... probably was them.

Jake
2010-04-09 18:44:32 EST
On Apr 7, 3:05 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

(There are more of them, but I would think the above
examples represent a great mean average of Liberal retardation.)

Thanks for the compliment, you stupid, stinking (Tell your pig to
change your diaper) craKKKer.
Jake.