Research Discussion: Jake The Beaner's Stimulus

Jake The Beaner's Stimulus

Ever the frugal Wetback, Jake finally invested in his dream:

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_154gscw8hd5

Jake
2010-04-06 09:46:04 EST
On Apr 5, 8:47 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Ever the frugal Wetback, Jake finally invested in his dream:
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_154gscw8hd5

Frugal is good when you got the money in the bank and you are being
frugal just to impress a pretty lady/ladies. But when you are a
really old craKKKer, dwelling in a trailer at the trailer park,
looking at the calender for gubmint cheese day, then throwing pig
fucking fiestas with your wife being the matron? of honor. Well that
is very different. Stupid craKKKer.
Jake.

On Apr 5, 8:47 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Ever the frugal Wetback, Jake finally invested in his dream:
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_154gscw8hd5

Frugal is good when you got the money in the bank and you are being
frugal just to impress a pretty lady/ladies. But when you are a
really old craKKKer, dwelling in a trailer at the trailer park,
looking at the calender for gubmint cheese day, then throwing pig
fucking fiestas with your wife being the matron? of honor. Well that
is very different. Stupid craKKKer.
Jake.

********************************
Jakester ... you really and truly are a brain-dead and mentally
dysfunctional human turd. If this is the most eloquent and
witty comeback you have in your leaky Depends, mayhaps
you should just hang it up and treat yourself and the Beaner
community to a respite from your increasing lameness and
moronity, by self administering a well-placed 45 cal bullet to
your leaky noggin. Aim is not critical, since there is nothing
in there that could sustain any damage. A 45 cal would
also end those trailer-trash/pig shit fantasies you have about
your family ... a real two-fer.
Try it ... you'll like it ... I know I will.

On Apr 5, 8:47 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Ever the frugal Wetback, Jake finally invested in his dream:
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_154gscw8hd5

Frugal is good when you got the money in the bank and you are being
frugal just to impress a pretty lady/ladies. But when you are a
really old craKKKer, dwelling in a trailer at the trailer park,
looking at the calender for gubmint cheese day, then throwing pig
fucking fiestas with your wife being the matron? of honor. Well that
is very different. Stupid craKKKer.
Jake.

Hagar has dreams. Although he'd be the oldest in the class by about 60
years, he'd like to go back to school (4th grade) and eventually get his GED
so he could get on as a Wal-Mart greeter. He's got the old fart part down,
but the Mart does require a high school education.

Hags would also like to do some major upgrades to his trailer, starting with
an indoor flush toilet and running water in the kitchen.

H.

> Ever the frugal Wetback, Jake finally invested in his
> dream:
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_154gscw8hd5
Oh!! It's a transportation devise. I thought it was a
"Peter Beater".
H.

H.

On Apr 5, 8:47 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Ever the frugal Wetback, Jake finally invested in his
> dream:
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_154gscw8hd5

Frugal is good when you got the money in the bank and
you are being
frugal just to impress a pretty lady/ladies. But when
you are a
really old craKKKer, dwelling in a trailer at the
trailer park,
looking at the calender for gubmint cheese day, then
throwing pig
fucking fiestas with your wife being the matron? of
honor. Well that
is very different. Stupid craKKKer.
Jake.

Say Joke, if you posted this in Spanish (Mexican) then
it might be funny.
H.

Jake
2010-04-06 15:23:46 EST
On Apr 6, 9:05 am, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 5, 8:47 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > Ever the frugal Wetback, Jake finally invested in his dream:
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_154gscw8hd5
>
> Frugal is good when you got the money in the bank and you are being
> frugal just to impress a pretty lady/ladies.  But when you are a
> really old craKKKer, dwelling in a trailer at the trailer park,
> looking at the calender for gubmint cheese day,  then throwing pig
> fucking fiestas with your wife being the matron? of honor.  Well that
> is very different.  Stupid craKKKer.
> Jake.

> Hagar has dreams.  Although he'd be the oldest in the class by about 60
> years, he'd like to go back to school (4th grade) and eventually get his GED
> so he could get on as a Wal-Mart greeter.  He's got the old fart part down,
> but the Mart does require a high school education.
>
> Hags would also like to do some major upgrades to his trailer, starting with
> an indoor flush toilet and running water in the kitchen.

Yes, and he tells his pig, I mean his wife, to just stuff the cheese
in a hole and then bury it. Supposed to keep it cool and sanitary,
according to old Hags. Sad part is, Hags seems to believe even
himself. Stupid craKKKer.
Jake.

"jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> farted and twirled and then barfed in
On Apr 6, 9:05 am, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > Ever the frugal Wetback, Jake finally invested in his dream:
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_154gscw8hd5
>
> Frugal is good when you got the money in the bank and you are being
> frugal just to impress a pretty lady/ladies. But when you are a
> really old craKKKer, dwelling in a trailer at the trailer park,
> looking at the calender for gubmint cheese day, then throwing pig
> fucking fiestas with your wife being the matron? of honor. Well that
> is very different. Stupid craKKKer.
> Jake.

Jake, does it hurt to be a dumb MoFo like you ??
Apart from your repetitive lames, which I think come from a
sense of low self esteem ... after all, collecting road-kill for the
daily family dinner would have the same effect on anyone who
was forced by his sexually abusive father to do it. Then getting
corn-holed by the local Catholic Voodoo man throughout your
formative years must have you yearning for San Francisco, the
butt wrangler capital of the world.
But for now, jump on your "Hardly Davidson" and hit the
Pacific Coast Highway in the ignorant bliss of the retarded:

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_154gscw8hd5

Jake
2010-04-06 16:30:01 EST
On Apr 6, 2:40 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> farted and twirled and then barfed innews:9d22732a-e842-4554-80d2-edc7de9e6b1f@11g2000yqr.googlegroups.com...
> On Apr 6, 9:05 am, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > > Ever the frugal Wetback, Jake finally invested in his dream:
>
> > >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_154gscw8hd5
>
> > Frugal is good when you got the money in the bank and you are being
> > frugal just to impress a pretty lady/ladies. But when you are a
> > really old craKKKer, dwelling in a trailer at the trailer park,
> > looking at the calender for gubmint cheese day, then throwing pig
> > fucking fiestas with your wife being the matron? of honor. Well that
> > is very different. Stupid craKKKer.
> > Jake.
>
> > ***************************************************************
>
> Jake, does it hurt to be a dumb MoFo like you ??
> Apart from your repetitive lames, which I think come from a
> sense of low self esteem ... after all, collecting road-kill for the
> daily family dinner would have the same effect on anyone who
> was forced by his sexually abusive father to do it.  Then getting
> corn-holed by the local Catholic Voodoo man throughout your
> formative years must have you yearning for San Francisco, the
> butt wrangler capital of the world.
> But for now, jump on your "Hardly Davidson" and hit the
> Pacific Coast Highway in the ignorant bliss of the retarded:
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_154gscw8hd5

Butt wrangler capital? Well, I'm sure you would know all about it.
Huh, ya dumbass krakkker?
Jake.

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> farted and twirled and then barfed in
> On Apr 6, 9:05 am, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> > Ever the frugal Wetback, Jake finally invested in his dream:
>>
>> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_154gscw8hd5
>>
>> Frugal is good when you got the money in the bank and you are being
>> frugal just to impress a pretty lady/ladies. But when you are a
>> really old craKKKer, dwelling in a trailer at the trailer park,
>> looking at the calender for gubmint cheese day, then throwing pig
>> fucking fiestas with your wife being the matron? of honor. Well that
>> is very different. Stupid craKKKer.
>> Jake.
>>
>> ***************************************************************
> Jake, does it hurt to be a dumb MoFo like you ??

Hags, you calling anyone a "dumb MoFO" is like Mississippi calling Alabama
backwards. You need to settle down, accept your station (KRAP - AM) in
life, and make the best of it. Though in time he may get to you, there's
only so much that President of the United States Barak Obama can do.
CrackerAid will never make it through the Congress and there's a limited
supply of guvmint cheese allocated to your kind. I refer you to the
following site to help you stretch your food dollars:
http://www.globe-guardian.com/archives/twisted/tl0004.htm. This site may
help if you want to move out of mom's and get your own place:
http://www.missouritrailertrash.com/4-sale.htm. Finally, for some low cost
entertainment featuring your lifestyle, I suggest you visit the following:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8794090446972437159#

Regards,
Notroll