Research Discussion: Someone Tried To Hack

Someone Tried To Hack

....... My fucking U-Tube account !

You would need a Cray doing overtime to break MY passwords.

But if you ask me nicely, I'll give you the damm thing for all I care.

Rex
2010-04-06 08:20:04 EST
HVAC wrote:

> ....... My fucking U-Tube account !
>

> You would need a Cray doing overtime to break MY passwords.
>

> But if you ask me nicely, I'll give you the damm thing for all I care.

What were they trying to do?

-------------------------------------
0464 Did you ever write a program that ran correctly the first
time?
0465 ... Was it longer than 20 lines?
0466 ... 100 lines?
0467 ... Was it in assembly language?
0468 ... Did it work the second time?
-- from THE HACKER TEST
-----------------------------------
-------------------------------------
"Why do so many men name their penises? Because they don't want 95% of
their decisions made by a complete stranger!"
-- Simon LeBon, LoveLines, 14 Febuary 1992.
-------------------------------------

"Rex" <rexdudeREMOVEANDREVERSEDOMAIN@liam.ur> wrote in message
> HVAC wrote:
>>
>> ....... My fucking U-Tube account !
>>

>> You would need a Cray doing overtime to break MY passwords.
>>

>> But if you ask me nicely, I'll give you the damm thing for all I care.
>>

> What were they trying to do?

Get all my super-sekret stuff!

Rex
2010-04-06 13:19:45 EST
HVAC wrote:
> "Rex"<rexdudeREMOVEANDREVERSEDOMAIN@liam.ur> wrote in message
>> HVAC wrote:
>>>
>>> ....... My fucking U-Tube account !
>>>

>>> You would need a Cray doing overtime to break MY passwords.
>>>

>>> But if you ask me nicely, I'll give you the damm thing for all I care.
>>>

>> What were they trying to do?
>

> Get all my super-sekret stuff!

On youtube? You mean the stuff they could anyway watch for free? :D

-------------------------------------
Colvard's Logical Premises:
All probabilities are 50%.
Either a thing will happen or it won't.

Colvard's Unconscionable Commentary:
This is especially true when dealing
with someone you're attracted to.

Grelb's Commentary
Likelihoods, however, are 90% against you.
-------------------------------------

U*@t-online.de
2010-04-06 13:42:21 EST
On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 11:55:00 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>Get all my super-sekret stuff!

Alexa? She tried the same thing on my domain.
C.

Christopher Choi
2010-04-06 14:04:34 EST
On 05/04/2010 22:33, HVAC wrote:

> ....... My fucking U-Tube account !
>

> You would need a Cray doing overtime to break MY passwords.
>

> But if you ask me nicely, I'll give you the damm thing for all I care.

lame post ~~

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 11:55:00 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Get all my super-sekret stuff!
>
> Alexa? She tried the same thing on my domain.
> C.

I wonder why they let her out?

Obvously she still has 'issues'.

"Christopher Choi" <chutsu@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On 05/04/2010 22:33, HVAC wrote:
>>
>> ....... My fucking U-Tube account !
>>

>> You would need a Cray doing overtime to break MY passwords.
>>

>> But if you ask me nicely, I'll give you the damm thing for all I care.
>>
> lame post ~~

Another country heard from.

> "Christopher Choi" <chutsu@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On 05/04/2010 22:33, HVAC wrote:
>>>
>>> ....... My fucking U-Tube account !
>>>

>>> You would need a Cray doing overtime to break MY passwords.
>>>

>>> But if you ask me nicely, I'll give you the damm thing for all I care.
>>>
>> lame post ~~
>

> Another country heard from.

He's just upset because he couldn't pass your crackword ...