Research Discussion: 2 Terms

2 Terms

Happy Easter everyone!

Heard this at a bonfire last night......

All politicians should serve two terms.

One in office. One in prison.

It made my evening!

On Apr 4, 11:14 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Happy Easter everyone!
>
> Heard this at a bonfire last night......
>
> All politicians should serve two terms.
>
> One in office.   One in prison.
>
> It made my evening!

Now you're cooking with "the right stuff".

Thanks for that one.

~ BG

Frank
2010-04-04 14:45:34 EST
On 4/4/2010 2:14 PM, HVAC wrote:

> Happy Easter everyone!
>

> Heard this at a bonfire last night......
>
> All politicians should serve two terms.
>
> One in office. One in prison.
>

> It made my evening!

I have long made that suggestion - for every year in office, a year in
prison.

On Apr 4, 11:14 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Happy Easter everyone!
>
> Heard this at a bonfire last night......
>
> All politicians should serve two terms.
>
> One in office.   One in prison.
>
> It made my evening!

On Apr 4, 10:22 am, oldcoot88 <oldcoot7...@gmail.com> wrote:

: Here's a real American's answer to all that Odumba stands for..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

I agree, we got way too much state and federal government in our face
and otherwise being stuffed up our butts.

President BHO didn't do as I had requested, and now it's not looking
nearly as good as it could have been, and our future debt isn't going
away any time soon if ever unless government workers suddenly become
required to produce necessary goods and services that are worth more
than they are costing us.

However good for the Republican ticket this Colonel Allen West
represents himself as, there's simply not one word or mention of any
government cutbacks or consolidations that would instantly cut our
public funded overhead and streamline those hundreds of state and
federal agencies that have only one priority thing on their agenda,
and that's their own job and benefit security (republican or democrat
makes no difference).

~ BG

Double-A
2010-04-04 15:19:19 EST
On Apr 4, 11:14 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Happy Easter everyone!
>
> Heard this at a bonfire last night......
>
> All politicians should serve two terms.
>
> One in office.   One in prison.
>
> It made my evening!

Bonfire? Whom were you burning?

I hope the Easter Bunny showed up extra early at your house this year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrg0B_yJAo

Double-A

> Happy Easter everyone!
>

> Heard this at a bonfire last night......
>
> All politicians should serve two terms.
>
> One in office. One in prison.
>

> It made my evening!

However, they should serve that one year in prison first ... this way they
will get the message that they are the people's bitch first and
foremost..

On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 11:14:36 -0700 (PDT), HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Happy Easter everyone!
>

>Heard this at a bonfire last night......
>
>All politicians should serve two terms.
>
>One in office. One in prison.
>

>It made my evening!

Happy Easter !!!

P.S.
Newsgroups ...

http://jezzbean.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/funny-easter-eggs.jpg

___________

Mark Earnest

> Happy Easter everyone!
>

> Heard this at a bonfire last night......
>
> All politicians should serve two terms.
>
> One in office. One in prison.

Same thing for vampiric bloodsucking lawyers that
make their living by suing people who simply had a misfortunate
experience.

Androcles
2010-04-04 20:20:02 EST

"Mark Earnest" <gmearnest@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Happy Easter everyone!
>>

>> Heard this at a bonfire last night......
>>
>> All politicians should serve two terms.
>>
>> One in office. One in prison.
>
> Same thing for vampiric bloodsucking lawyers that
> make their living by suing people who simply had a misfortunate
> experience.

Same thing for vampiric bloodsucking bus, train and plane drivers
that make their living by moving people who simply won't walk,
drive, fly for themselves.
You were not sued by a lawyer, you were sued by someone that
hired a lawyer to speak legalese for them.
"The labourer is worthy of his hire." -- Luke 10:7
Happy fuckin' easter,
"The dog must be bad indeed that is not worth a bone."

Jake
2010-04-04 20:28:03 EST
On Apr 4, 3:13 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Happy Easter everyone!
>
> > Heard this at a bonfire last night......
>
> > All politicians should serve two terms.
>
> > One in office.   One in prison.
>
> > It made my evening!
>
> However, they should serve that one year in prison first ... this way they
> will get the message that they are the people's bitch first and
> foremost..

God, what would the newsgroup do without your legal advice. Stupid
craKKKer.
Jake.