Research Discussion: Do Not Call Registry

Do Not Call Registry

Want to keep the Democrats and their incessant badgering for approval
of the Anointed One's misdeeds under control ???
EASY !! Sign up at the "Do Not Call" registry.

REMEMBER: Cell Phone Numbers Go Public this month.

REMINDER..... all cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing
companies and you will start to receive sales calls.

... YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS

To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone:
888-382-1222.

It is the National DO NOT CALL list. It will only take a minute of your
time.. It blocks your number for five (5) years. You must call from the cell
phone number you want to have blocked. You cannot call from a different
phone number.

It takes about twenty (20) seconds.

You can also register up to three phone numbers at once at their website:

www.donotcall.gov

They will send you a receipt verification email, which you then have to
acknowledge to complete the blocking of your phone number(s).

This is good for 5 years.

> Want to keep the Democrats and their incessant badgering for approval
> of the Anointed One's misdeeds under control ???
> EASY !! Sign up at the "Do Not Call" registry.
>
> REMEMBER: Cell Phone Numbers Go Public this month.
>
> REMINDER..... all cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing
> companies and you will start to receive sales calls.
>
> ... YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS
>
> To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone:
> 888-382-1222.
>
> It is the National DO NOT CALL list. It will only take a minute of your
> time.. It blocks your number for five (5) years. You must call from the
> cell phone number you want to have blocked. You cannot call from a
> different phone number.
>
> It takes about twenty (20) seconds.

> You can also register up to three phone numbers at once at their website:
>
> www.donotcall.gov
>
> They will send you a receipt verification email, which you then have to
> acknowledge to complete the blocking of your phone number(s).
>
> This is good for 5 years.
Protection is also afforded from Teabaggers, RNC titty bar revelers, and
(Hagar's favorite) boner pill sales reps.

Double-A
2010-04-03 15:17:11 EST
On Apr 3, 9:34 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Want to keep the Democrats and their incessant badgering for approval
> of the Anointed One's misdeeds under control ???
> EASY !! Sign up at the "Do Not Call" registry.
>
> REMEMBER: Cell Phone Numbers Go Public this month.
>
> REMINDER..... all cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing
> companies and you will start to receive sales calls.
>
> ... YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS
>
> To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone:
> 888-382-1222.
>
> It is the National DO NOT CALL list. It will only take a minute of your
> time.. It blocks your number for five (5) years. You must call from the cell
> phone number you want to have blocked. You cannot call from a different
> phone number.
>
> It takes about twenty (20) seconds.

> You can also register up to three phone numbers at once at their website:
>
>  www.donotcall.gov
>
> They will send you a receipt verification email, which you then have to
> acknowledge to complete the blocking of your phone number(s).
>
> This is good for 5 years.

Thanks for the heads up, Hagar. All I need is for my prepaid minutes
on my anonymous cell phone being eaten up by random dialing sales
calls!

Double-A

Jake
2010-04-04 10:46:32 EST
On Apr 3, 2:17 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Apr 3, 9:34 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > Want to keep the Democrats and their incessant badgering for approval
> > of the Anointed One's misdeeds under control ???
> > EASY !! Sign up at the "Do Not Call" registry.
>
> > REMEMBER: Cell Phone Numbers Go Public this month.
>
> > REMINDER..... all cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing
> > companies and you will start to receive sales calls.
>
> > ... YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS
>
> > To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone:
> > 888-382-1222.
>
> > It is the National DO NOT CALL list. It will only take a minute of your
> > time.. It blocks your number for five (5) years. You must call from the cell
> > phone number you want to have blocked. You cannot call from a different
> > phone number.
>
> > It takes about twenty (20) seconds.

> > You can also register up to three phone numbers at once at their website:
>
> >  www.donotcall.gov
>
> > They will send you a receipt verification email, which you then have to
> > acknowledge to complete the blocking of your phone number(s).
>
> > This is good for 5 years.
>
> Thanks for the heads up, Hagar.  All I need is for my prepaid minutes
> on my anonymous cell phone being eaten up by random dialing sales
> calls!
>
> Double-A- Hide quoted text -

Oh, if you can get something for nothing, fear not. Hags will be
there.
Jake.

On Apr 3, 2:17 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Apr 3, 9:34 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > Want to keep the Democrats and their incessant badgering for approval
> > of the Anointed One's misdeeds under control ???
> > EASY !! Sign up at the "Do Not Call" registry.
>
> > REMEMBER: Cell Phone Numbers Go Public this month.
>
> > REMINDER..... all cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing
> > companies and you will start to receive sales calls.
>
> > ... YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS
>
> > To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone:
> > 888-382-1222.
>
> > It is the National DO NOT CALL list. It will only take a minute of your
> > time.. It blocks your number for five (5) years. You must call from the
> > cell
> > phone number you want to have blocked. You cannot call from a different
> > phone number.
>
> > It takes about twenty (20) seconds.

> > You can also register up to three phone numbers at once at their
> > website:
>
> > www.donotcall.gov
>
> > They will send you a receipt verification email, which you then have to
> > acknowledge to complete the blocking of your phone number(s).
>
> > This is good for 5 years.
>
> Thanks for the heads up, Hagar. All I need is for my prepaid minutes
> on my anonymous cell phone being eaten up by random dialing sales
> calls!
>
> Double-A- Hide quoted text -

Oh, if you can get something for nothing, fear not. Hags will be
there.
Jake.
***********************************
You don't have to worry, Beaner, it is intended for people who have
cell phones, you know, the wireless kind that you can take everywhere ..
you can buy them in stores now, so Beaners like you don't have to steal
them any longer (if you could only figure out how to turn them on).
Your personal Campbell Soup cans with the string do not require
this important safeguard registration, since they are part of "LWDLSN",
(Local Wetback Distance Limited String Network).
Now fuck off.

Edgar Wolphe
2010-04-04 12:40:28 EST
Furiously scratching in the sand, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>Want to keep the Democrats and their incessant badgering for approval
>of the Anointed One's misdeeds under control ???
>EASY !! Sign up at the "Do Not Call" registry.
>
>REMEMBER: Cell Phone Numbers Go Public this month.
>
>REMINDER..... all cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing
>companies and you will start to receive sales calls.
>
>... YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS
>
>To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone:
>888-382-1222.
>
>It is the National DO NOT CALL list. It will only take a minute of your
>time.. It blocks your number for five (5) years. You must call from the cell
>phone number you want to have blocked. You cannot call from a different
>phone number.
>
>It takes about twenty (20) seconds.

Just to set this record straight... AGAIN!... This canard has been
circulated many times since 2004! There ain't NO TRUTH to this hoax-
never has been.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/cell411.asp

You'd think that some people would get a clue about these oft repeated
lies, but I guess there are just too many gullible idiots who insist
on believing, and passing on, every piece of crap that lands in their
email box.

EW

If you add up all known religions and cancel the contradictions,
you are left with only one invariant universal message:
God needs *your* money.
----Uncle Al (Usenet)

On Apr 3, 2:17 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Apr 3, 9:34 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > Want to keep the Democrats and their incessant badgering for approval
> > of the Anointed One's misdeeds under control ???
> > EASY !! Sign up at the "Do Not Call" registry.
>
> > REMEMBER: Cell Phone Numbers Go Public this month.
>
> > REMINDER..... all cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing
> > companies and you will start to receive sales calls.
>
> > ... YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS
>
> > To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone:
> > 888-382-1222.
>
> > It is the National DO NOT CALL list. It will only take a minute of your
> > time.. It blocks your number for five (5) years. You must call from the
> > cell
> > phone number you want to have blocked. You cannot call from a different
> > phone number.
>
> > It takes about twenty (20) seconds.

> > You can also register up to three phone numbers at once at their
> > website:
>
> > www.donotcall.gov
>
> > They will send you a receipt verification email, which you then have to
> > acknowledge to complete the blocking of your phone number(s).
>
> > This is good for 5 years.
>
> Thanks for the heads up, Hagar. All I need is for my prepaid minutes
> on my anonymous cell phone being eaten up by random dialing sales
> calls!
>
> Double-A- Hide quoted text -

Oh, if you can get something for nothing, fear not. Hags will be
there.
Jake.
Hags would have us believe that he actually owns a cell phone.

>From the time stamp on his post, I see that he attended Easter services at
his favorite church - St. Mattress of the Springs.

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Apr 3, 2:17 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
>> On Apr 3, 9:34 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>>

>> > Want to keep the Democrats and their incessant badgering for approval
>> > of the Anointed One's misdeeds under control ???
>> > EASY !! Sign up at the "Do Not Call" registry.
>>
>> > REMEMBER: Cell Phone Numbers Go Public this month.
>>
>> > REMINDER..... all cell phone numbers are being released to
>> > telemarketing
>> > companies and you will start to receive sales calls.
>>
>> > ... YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS
>>
>> > To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone:
>> > 888-382-1222.
>>
>> > It is the National DO NOT CALL list. It will only take a minute of your
>> > time.. It blocks your number for five (5) years. You must call from the
>> > cell
>> > phone number you want to have blocked. You cannot call from a different
>> > phone number.
>>
>> > It takes about twenty (20) seconds.
>>
>> > *********************************************************
>>
>> > You can also register up to three phone numbers at once at their
>> > website:
>>
>> > www.donotcall.gov
>>
>> > They will send you a receipt verification email, which you then have to
>> > acknowledge to complete the blocking of your phone number(s).
>>
>> > This is good for 5 years.
>>
>> Thanks for the heads up, Hagar. All I need is for my prepaid minutes
>> on my anonymous cell phone being eaten up by random dialing sales
>> calls!
>>
>> Double-A- Hide quoted text -

> Oh, if you can get something for nothing, fear not. Hags will be
> there.
> Jake.
> ***********************************
> You don't have to worry, Beaner, it is intended for people who have
> cell phones, you know, the wireless kind that you can take everywhere ..
> you can buy them in stores now, so Beaners like you don't have to steal
> them any longer (if you could only figure out how to turn them on).
> Your personal Campbell Soup cans with the string do not require
> this important safeguard registration, since they are part of "LWDLSN",
> (Local Wetback Distance Limited String Network).
> Now fuck off.
If Hagar even has a cell phone, it's the size of a brick, weighs as much as
one, and doesn't work in his remote trailer park.

H.
2010-04-04 14:29:05 EST

"Notroll2010" <notroll2010@charter.net> wrote in
message news:LhMtn.93459$OM2.69498@newsfe14.ams2...

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>> Want to keep the Democrats and their incessant
>> badgering for approval
>> of the Anointed One's misdeeds under control ???
>> EASY !! Sign up at the "Do Not Call" registry.
>>
>> REMEMBER: Cell Phone Numbers Go Public this month.
>>
>> REMINDER..... all cell phone numbers are being
>> released to telemarketing companies and you will
>> start to receive sales calls.
>>
>> ... YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS
>>
>> To prevent this, call the following number from your
>> cell phone: 888-382-1222.
>>
>> It is the National DO NOT CALL list. It will only
>> take a minute of your time.. It blocks your number
>> for five (5) years. You must call from the cell
>> phone number you want to have blocked. You cannot
>> call from a different phone number.
>>
>> It takes about twenty (20) seconds.
>>
>> *********************************************************
>>
>> You can also register up to three phone numbers at
>> once at their website:
>>
>> www.donotcall.gov
>>
>> They will send you a receipt verification email,
>> which you then have to acknowledge to complete the
>> blocking of your phone number(s).
>>
>> This is good for 5 years.
> Protection is also afforded from Teabaggers, RNC
> titty bar revelers, and (Hagar's favorite) boner pill
> sales reps.

By golly Nutroll that is the funniest thing you have
posted to date also the stupidest.
H.

H.

On Apr 3, 2:17 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Apr 3, 9:34 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > Want to keep the Democrats and their incessant
> > badgering for approval
> > of the Anointed One's misdeeds under control ???
> > EASY !! Sign up at the "Do Not Call" registry.
>
> > REMEMBER: Cell Phone Numbers Go Public this month.
>
> > REMINDER..... all cell phone numbers are being
> > released to telemarketing
> > companies and you will start to receive sales
> > calls.
>
> > ... YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS
>
> > To prevent this, call the following number from
> > your cell phone:
> > 888-382-1222.
>
> > It is the National DO NOT CALL list. It will only
> > take a minute of your
> > time.. It blocks your number for five (5) years.
> > You must call from the cell
> > phone number you want to have blocked. You cannot
> > call from a different
> > phone number.
>
> > It takes about twenty (20) seconds.

> > You can also register up to three phone numbers at
> > once at their website:
>
> > www.donotcall.gov
>
> > They will send you a receipt verification email,
> > which you then have to
> > acknowledge to complete the blocking of your phone
> > number(s).
>
> > This is good for 5 years.
>
> Thanks for the heads up, Hagar. All I need is for my
> prepaid minutes
> on my anonymous cell phone being eaten up by random
> dialing sales
> calls!
>
> Double-A- Hide quoted text -

Oh, if you can get something for nothing, fear not.
Hags will be
there.
Jake.

Howdy Joke, you are almost as funny and smart as
Nutroll.
H.