Research Discussion: Munich's_Hofbräuhaus_on_DWTV_..._Wonderful.?

Munich's_Hofbräuhaus_on_DWTV_..._Wonderful.?

U*@t-online.de
2010-04-03 10:16:38 EST
On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 14:10:59 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>the USA Neo-Zionist crap

Hi Alexa?
C.

U*@t-online.de
2010-04-03 11:27:54 EST
On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 14:33:44 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>occult powers that
>"govern" you."

There are no "occult powers", no devil, just "unknown unknowns" :-)
C.

U*@t-online.de
2010-04-03 11:30:47 EST
On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 14:56:48 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Hi, I'm chatting now and having a beer.

I just came home from shopping .. I don't want to have
to go out for dinner on Holidays.

>How was your day ? :->

It's only just beginning. You know my "days" start at 16:00 h
:-)

C.

On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 21:26:25 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 17:27:54 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 14:33:44 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>occult powers that
>>>"govern" you."
>>
>>There are no "occult powers", no devil, just "unknown unknowns" :-)
>>C.
>
>Amazing ...
>(Unknown Unknowns !)
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RpSv3HjpEw

I actually respect Donald Rumsfeld for that true intelligence data.

>Bagdad Bob: Iraqi Information Minister ...
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXl1GkWWGmA

LOL Bagdad Bob was funny.

Dear Charles,
I loved the recent documentary on DWTV about
Munich's Hofbräuhaus.

http://www.hofbraeuhaus.de

___________________

DWTV is so amazing, compared to the USA Neo-Zionist crap.

___________________

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 16:16:38 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 14:10:59 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>the USA Neo-Zionist crap
>
>Hi Alexa?
>C.

Eustace Mullins The Neo Zionist Order 1 of 10 ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xNP-04L79Q

___________________

"The appearance of your cultures seems to keep you separated because
you substitute it to your deeper being. Shape is now more important
than the essence of your subtle nature. For the powers in place, this
prevalence of the shape constitutes the ramparts against any form of
jeopardy."

"Many human beings have been in visual, auditory, tactile or psychic
contact with such ships, some of which are under occult powers that
"govern" you."

_______________

Latest UFO News

http://www.disclosureproject.org/exopoliticsorxenopolitics.htm

Quote: ... One such witness, an Army Ranger involved with special ops
stated to me "You have no idea how many people including prominent
military and political figures we have abducted and terrified so that
they will learn to hate the ET presence and support conflict with
them"

Reminded us of this ...

"Be aware that not all abductions are made against you."

http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html

____________________

Secret Rulers Of The World 1 Of 29 ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeMABRCjrNk

_________________

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 17:30:47 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 14:56:48 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Hi, I'm chatting now and having a beer.
>>
>I just came home from shopping .. I don't want to have
>to go out for dinner on Holidays.
>
>>How was your day ? :->
>>
>It's only just beginning. You know my "days" start at 16:00 h
>:-)
>
>C.

9:19am now and it's Easter Sunday.

Happy Easter to you Commander.

I wonder if Alexa is here today.
(I will put my wizzard hat on)

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 17:27:54 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 14:33:44 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>occult powers that
>>"govern" you."
>
>There are no "occult powers", no devil, just "unknown unknowns" :-)
>C.

Amazing ...
(Unknown Unknowns !)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RpSv3HjpEw

Bagdad Bob: Iraqi Information Minister ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXl1GkWWGmA

U*@t-online.de
2010-04-04 20:27:47 EST
On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 10:31:17 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>I actually respect Donald Rumsfeld for that true intelligence data.

Yes he gave us the best Easter Egg ever :-)

N.B.: Happy Easter!

C.