Research Discussion: Alexa, My Darling ... This Music Is For You From Sir Gilligan Horry ...

Alexa, My Darling ... This Music Is For You From Sir Gilligan Horry ...

Amused
2010-04-03 00:36:30 EST
On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 16:43:35 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Alexa, My Darling ... This Music is for You
>from Lovely Sir Gilligan Horry ...

Horny, you freaking retard, you've got it all wrong.

Here's the right music!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZwpA4L7bws

Paul Joseph Watson Is CIA
2010-04-03 01:23:43 EST
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Alexa, My Darling ...

Sorry, sir horny. She's already taken.

We suggest you try to learn to handle rejection without having a hissy
fit on usenet. Perhaps if you sought psychiatric counseling you might
be able to get over your obsession.

"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw pearls before
swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you
to pieces." (Matthew 7:6).

Alexa, My Darling ... This Music is for You
from Lovely Sir Gilligan Horry ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=NINOxRxze9k

And because I am amazing ...

A second lovely present ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqcz_tllnwM&

(See the super being with the two cans on strings)

________________

LOVE

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 00:36:30 -0400, Amused <truth@ru.s> wrote:

>On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 16:43:35 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>Alexa, My Darling ... This Music is for You
>>from Lovely Sir Gilligan Horry ...
>
>H ...... Happy ......

Forbidden Knowledge: Jack Otto Part 1 ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66zOgVAnIgE

I still love Charles, whoever Wonderful Charles is.
(I Know, and it's top secret, that we will all win)

P.S. Support Dr Ron Paul !!!

____________________

Disclaimer:
Hey, at least I'm not talking the truth about aliens ...

http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html

____________________

Relax, you can Thank and Love me in the year 2057.

____________________

Valentin Grigorievich Mironov
2010-04-03 09:46:59 EST

I am Free !!!

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfzz2qv7_0f2bd3hd7

___________________

___________________

On Apr 3, 8:46 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 00:36:30 -0400, Amused <tr...@ru.s> wrote:
> >On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 16:43:35 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
> ><G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> >>Alexa, My Darling ... This Music is for You
> >>from Lovely Sir Gilligan Horry ...
>
> >H ...... Happy ......
>
> Forbidden Knowledge: Jack Otto Part 1 ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66zOgVAnIgE
>
> I still love Charles, whoever Wonderful Charles is.
> (I Know, and it's top secret, that we will all win)
>
> P.S. Support Dr Ron Paul !!!
>
> ____________________
>
> Disclaimer:
> Hey, at least I'm not talking the truth about aliens ...
>
> http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html
>
> ____________________
>
> Relax, you can Thank and Love me in the year 2057.
>
> ____________________

Paul Joseph Watson Is CIA
2010-04-03 13:45:53 EST
On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 06:46:59 -0700 (PDT), Valentin Grigorievich Mironov
<*f@gmail.com> wrote:

>I am Free !!!

Not as long as you're paid to post to usenet and you keep switching
socks, horny.

Maybe the nice man at the camp canteen will give you an extra coupon
for posting to usenet.

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/KZDachau/DachauLife.html

Paul Joseph Watson Is CIA
2010-04-03 13:47:01 EST
On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 20:46:38 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>I'm not talking the truth

Maybe the nice man at the camp canteen will give you an extra coupon
for posting to usenet.

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/KZDachau/DachauLife.html

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 13:45:53 -0400, Paul Joseph Watson Is CIA
<*e@non.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 06:46:59 -0700 (PDT), Valentin Grigorievich Mironov
><aliens.ufos.proof@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I am Free !!!
>
>N ...

http://groups.google.co.nz/group/alt.alien.research/msg/41a1dca7057dff12

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 13:47:01 -0400, Paul Joseph Watson Is CIA
<*e@non.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 20:46:38 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>I'm

>M ...

http://groups.google.co.nz/group/alt.alien.research/msg/41a1dca7057dff12

Infowars.com Is A CIA Front Operation
2010-04-04 13:59:11 EST
On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 22:25:56 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>http://groups.google.co.nz/group/alt.alien.research/msg/41a1dca7057dff12

WSSC has a customer service center that can handle your complaint:
http://www.wsscwater.com/contacts/index.cfm

Tell them you people at Langley need your brains back.

Failing that, well, you can always strap on a couple of those leftover
raw Easter eggs that the kids didn't dye and throw one at Leon when
he's not looking and blame it on eggstremists!

Hopey Hoppy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL-4cTOyzKk