Research Discussion: Paul Joseph Watson Is CIA <none@non.com>

Paul Joseph Watson Is CIA <none@non.com>

U*@t-online.de
2010-04-02 20:18:20 EST

Hi Alexa!

:-)

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 02:18:20 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

> Hi Alexa!
>
> :-)

Hi Alexa!

Welcome back to the Milky Way Galaxy ...

http://zuserver2.star.ucl.ac.uk/~idh/apod/image/0710/MilkyWayRoad_landolfi.jpg

_____________________

LOVE

U*@t-online.de
2010-04-03 09:54:33 EST
On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 14:18:41 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Hi Alexa!
>
>Welcome back to the Milky Way Galaxy ...

She said she would NEVER come back, she said she NEVER lied - so she
must be hailing from far away via the FTL UniversalNet. Surely! C.

U*@t-online.de
2010-04-03 10:05:46 EST
On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 13:58:18 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Have a Great Day.

Have a Good Night!
>_________
>
>1:57am here, I'm eating a muffin.

Brush your teeth afterwards .. unless you risk caries!

U*@t-online.de
2010-04-03 10:18:30 EST
On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 14:13:31 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>http://www.hofbraeuhaus.de
>
>It was on DWTV.
>
>Lovely.

You know we meet there every second Friday ;-)
You are invited to join in!
C.

> On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 15:54:33 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 14:18:41 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Hi Alexa!
>>>
>>>Welcome back to the Milky Way Galaxy ...
>>
>>She said she would NEVER come back, she said she NEVER lied - so she
>>must be hailing from far away via the FTL UniversalNet. Surely! C.
>

> LOL ...
>
> http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/NGC2222.html
>
> Have a Great Day.
>

> _________
>
> 1:57am here, I'm eating a muffin.

... what's her name ??? is she Chinese ???

U*@t-online.de
2010-04-03 11:35:19 EST
On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 14:38:01 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>I would love to meet you there and chat.
>Honestly.
>It would be amazing.

You could combine it with a visit to the Oktoberfest
(which actually is mostly in September).

>But I do not Trust anyone.

Who is "Anyone"?

>I don't even Trust... "The Wisdom of Several Races".

Yes, there is not much "Wisdom" around nowadays ...

>I do Trust the Internet.

Why?

>and ... "In Area 51 We Trust".

Only if they open up an UFO Amusement Park!

C.

U*@t-online.de
2010-04-03 11:39:04 EST
On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 08:10:48 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>... what's her name ??? is she Chinese ???

Alexa Cameron, presumably a big fat ChineNegresse
with an affection for mind reading and Russia.

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 08:10:48 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
>>... what's her name ??? is she Chinese ???
>
> Alexa Cameron, presumably a big fat ChineNegresse
> with an affection for mind reading and Russia.

... and what would that have to do with Horry munching a muff,
pray tell ???

Oooops ... he said muffin, not muff ...
My apologies, Horry.

Valentin Grigorievich Mironov