Research Discussion: Says It All ...

Says It All ...

Even if you "no habla Ingles", like Jake the Beaner, you'll get this !!!

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=sXzrUztyd1Y

> Even if you "no habla Ingles", like Jake the Beaner, you'll get this !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=sXzrUztyd1Y

Positive job growth today. Hags, now your unemployment is going to run out
and you'll lose the govmint cheese. Hopefully the carnival will be hiring.

Jake
2010-04-02 10:14:22 EST
On Apr 2, 7:47 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Even if you "no habla Ingles", like Jake the Beaner, you'll get this !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=sXzrUztyd1Y

Definately, you fucking craKKKer. Sometimes you actually make some
sense. But it is a rareity, for sure. Dumbass craKKKer.
Jake.

On Apr 2, 7:47 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Even if you "no habla Ingles", like Jake the Beaner, you'll get this !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=sXzrUztyd1Y

Definately, you fucking craKKKer. Sometimes you actually make some
sense. But it is a rareity, for sure. Dumbass craKKKer.
Jake.

*************************************
Hey, retard, look up "definAtely" in your Funk 'n Wagnalls.
Use the English language version.
Get back to me with your conclusion, such as : I's a sorry-ass
Beaner what have trble wit de Ingles an duo of ma fingores are
bwoke so i don type doo well ....

Hey, Wetback, while you have the book open, take a gander at
"rareIty", you fucking Liberal imbecile. To mistakes in one short
sentence and you have the audacity to refer to others as
crackers ??

You know, you really should masturbate into your hand and return
your father's initial investment in you ... tell him it didn't pan out the
way he had envisioned it.

ChasNemo
2010-04-02 13:01:41 EST
On Apr 2, 10:38�am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 2, 7:47 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > Even if you "no habla Ingles", like Jake the Beaner, you'll get this !!!
>
> >http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=sXzrUztyd1Y
>
> Definately, you fucking craKKKer. �Sometimes you actually make some
> sense. �But it is a rareity, for sure. Dumbass craKKKer.
> Jake.
>
> � � � � *************************************
> Hey, retard, look up "definAtely" in your Funk 'n Wagnalls.
> Use the English language version.
> Get back to me with your conclusion, such as : I's a sorry-ass
> Beaner what have trble wit de Ingles an duo of ma fingores are
> bwoke so i don type doo well ....
>
> Hey, Wetback, while you have the book open, take a gander at
> "rareIty", you fucking Liberal imbecile. �To mistakes in one short
> sentence and you have the audacity to refer to others as
> crackers ??
>
> You know, you really should masturbate into your hand and return
> your father's initial investment in you ... tell him it didn't pan out the
> way he had envisioned it.

Hagar imagines that'll produce the half-brother or nephew that he's
always wanted as some variation from farm animals! <snicker>

Jake
2010-04-02 13:22:01 EST
On Apr 2, 9:38 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 2, 7:47 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > Even if you "no habla Ingles", like Jake the Beaner, you'll get this !!!
>
> >http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=sXzrUztyd1Y
>
> Definately, you fucking craKKKer.  Sometimes you actually make some
> sense.  But it is a rareity, for sure. Dumbass craKKKer.
> Jake.
>
>         *************************************
> Hey, retard, look up "definAtely" in your Funk 'n Wagnalls.
> Use the English language version.
> Get back to me with your conclusion, such as : I's a sorry-ass
> Beaner what have trble wit de Ingles an duo of ma fingores are
> bwoke so i don type doo well ....
>
> Hey, Wetback, while you have the book open, take a gander at
> "rareIty", you fucking Liberal imbecile.  To mistakes in one short
> sentence and you have the audacity to refer to others as
> crackers ??
>
> You know, you really should masturbate into your hand and return
> your father's initial investment in you ... tell him it didn't pan out the
> way he had envisioned it.

Sorry assed perverted craKKKer probably rounds up all of the trailer
park's children and forces them to participate in his redneck's
version of a spelling bee. All while spilling shit and piss from his
disposable diapers The dumbassed stinking craKKKer.
Jake.

On Apr 2, 9:38 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 2, 7:47 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > Even if you "no habla Ingles", like Jake the Beaner, you'll get this !!!
>
> >http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=sXzrUztyd1Y
>
> Definately, you fucking craKKKer. Sometimes you actually make some
> sense. But it is a rareity, for sure. Dumbass craKKKer.
> Jake.
>
> *************************************
> Hey, retard, look up "definAtely" in your Funk 'n Wagnalls.
> Use the English language version.
> Get back to me with your conclusion, such as : I's a sorry-ass
> Beaner what have trble wit de Ingles an duo of ma fingores are
> bwoke so i don type doo well ....
>
> Hey, Wetback, while you have the book open, take a gander at
> "rareIty", you fucking Liberal imbecile. To mistakes in one short
> sentence and you have the audacity to refer to others as
> crackers ??
>
> You know, you really should masturbate into your hand and return
> your father's initial investment in you ... tell him it didn't pan out the
> way he had envisioned it.

Sorry assed perverted craKKKer probably rounds up all of the trailer
park's children and forces them to participate in his redneck's
version of a spelling bee. All while spilling shit and piss from his
disposable diapers The dumbassed stinking craKKKer.
Jake.

*********************************
Very impressive, Jakester ... for a retarded 3rd grader !!!.
What's the upper age-limit at your pueblo's school ???
You may have to start picking tomatoes soon, Beaner ...

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Apr 2, 9:38 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Apr 2, 7:47 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>>
>> > Even if you "no habla Ingles", like Jake the Beaner, you'll get this
>> > !!!
>>
>> >http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=sXzrUztyd1Y
>>
>> Definately, you fucking craKKKer. Sometimes you actually make some
>> sense. But it is a rareity, for sure. Dumbass craKKKer.
>> Jake.
>>
>> *************************************
>> Hey, retard, look up "definAtely" in your Funk 'n Wagnalls.
>> Use the English language version.
>> Get back to me with your conclusion, such as : I's a sorry-ass
>> Beaner what have trble wit de Ingles an duo of ma fingores are
>> bwoke so i don type doo well ....
>>
>> Hey, Wetback, while you have the book open, take a gander at
>> "rareIty", you fucking Liberal imbecile. To mistakes in one short
>> sentence and you have the audacity to refer to others as
>> crackers ??
>>
>> You know, you really should masturbate into your hand and return
>> your father's initial investment in you ... tell him it didn't pan out
>> the
>> way he had envisioned it.
>
> Sorry assed perverted craKKKer probably rounds up all of the trailer
> park's children and forces them to participate in his redneck's
> version of a spelling bee. All while spilling shit and piss from his
> disposable diapers The dumbassed stinking craKKKer.
> Jake.
>
> *********************************
> Very impressive, Jakester ... for a retarded 3rd grader !!!.
> What's the upper age-limit at your pueblo's school ???
> You may have to start picking tomatoes soon, Beaner ...
Honorable work as opposed to your sucking on the public teat and gobbling up
all the govmint cheese you low-life cracker.

John Griffin
2010-04-02 22:53:51 EST
ChasNemo <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 2, 10:38\ufffd\ufffd\ufffdam, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> oups.com... On Apr 2, 7:47 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Even if you "no habla Ingles", like Jake the Beaner, you'll
>> > get this !!
> !
>>
>> >http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=sXzrUztyd1Y
>>
>> Definately, you fucking craKKKer. \ufffd\ufffd\ufffdSometimes you actually
>> make so
> me
>> sense. \ufffd\ufffd\ufffdBut it is a rareity, for sure. Dumbass craKKKer.
>> Jake.
>>
>> \ufffd\ufffd\ufffd \ufffd\ufffd\ufffd \ufffd\ufffd\ufffd \ufffd\ufffd\ufffd *********************************
> ****
>> Hey, retard, look up "definAtely" in your Funk 'n Wagnalls.
>> Use the English language version.
>> Get back to me with your conclusion, such as : I's a
>> sorry-ass Beaner what have trble wit de Ingles an duo of ma
>> fingores are bwoke so i don type doo well ....
>>
>> Hey, Wetback, while you have the book open, take a gander at
>> "rareIty", you fucking Liberal imbecile. \ufffd\ufffd\ufffdTo mistakes in
>> one short sentence and you have the audacity to refer to
>> others as crackers ??
>>
>> You know, you really should masturbate into your hand and
>> return your father's initial investment in you ... tell him
>> it didn't pan out the way he had envisioned it.
>
> Hagar imagines that'll produce the half-brother or nephew that
> he's always wanted as some variation from farm animals!
> <snicker>

Here's some history that sheds a bit of light on slower life form
nemo's farm animal fixation: (This was before I taught him how to
write <snicker>.)

=======archived message from January 2004

From: Charles Nemo
Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell
Date: 9 Jan 2004 13:33:11 GMT
Subject: Re: OSAMA LIVES!

John Griffin thathillbi...@yahooie.com whined:

>"Notroll2004" <Notroll2004nos...@charter.net> wrote:

>> <wpd...@cablenet.com> wrote

>>> Nine Inch Nails
>> Complementing your Two Inch Pecker

>You spend way too much time with peckers on your mind. That's
>gross and disgusting. Think about something else now and then.
>Have you heard about pussy?

So Griffuck steps right up with barnyard commentary. Hyuk hyuk.

Charles Nemo

=======end of archived message

When dimwit nemo hears the word "pussy," an image of his cow pops
into his little protomind. Cow cunt is on imbecile nemo's lips
every day (sometimes only figuratively).

What happened to cretin "notroll"? My guess is that he got
kicked to death by a sheep.

--
"You may have to give up a piece of your pie so that someone
else can have more." --Obama, explicitly endorsing Karl Marx's

Griffuck??? Is that you?