Research Discussion: Chuck Norris - Conservative

Chuck Norris - Conservative

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Chuck Norris once challenged Lance Armstrong to who had more balls - Chuck
won by 5.

Chuck Norris can beat a Royal Flush.

If you have $5 and Chuck Norris has $5, Chuck Norris has more money than
you.

Chuck Norris once ate an entire cake before his friends told him there was a
stripper in it.

Chuck Norris was once denied an Egg McMuffin because it was 11:01 AM. He
round-house kicked the building so hard it became a Wendy's.

When Chuck Norris gives you the finger, he's telling you how many seconds
you have to live.

Chuck Norris is the only person on the earth who can kick you in the back of
your face.

Chuck Norris is always on top during sex because Chuck Norris DOES NOT fuck
up.

Bill Gates lives in constant fear that Chuck Norris' PC will crash.

Death once had a near-Chuck Norris experience.

Ghosts are actually caused by Chuck Norris killing people faster than Death
can process them.

Chuck Norris can strangle a person with a cordless phone.

Chuck Norris can have both feet planted on the ground and still kick your
ass.

When Chuck Norris enters a room, he doesn't turn on the lights, he turns off
the dark.

Brett Favre can throw a football over 50 yards - Chuck Norris can throw
Brett Favre even further.

The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

Chuck Norris can play a violin - with a piano.

Chuck Norris doesn't use pick up lines, he simply says, "Now".

Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

Chuck Norris does not sleep - he waits.

Chuck Norris put the "laughter" in "manslaughter".

When the Boogeyman goes to bed at night, he always checks his closet for
Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris can slam revolving doors.

Superman owns a pair of Chuck Norris pajamas.

Giraffes were created when Chuck Norris up-cutted a horse.

Chuck Norris doesn't push off of the floor when doing pushups - he pushes
the earth away from him.

Live in FEAR you Liberal weenies, he's also a REPUBLICAN !!!

> Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.
>
> Chuck Norris once challenged Lance Armstrong to who had more balls - Chuck
> won by 5.
>
> Chuck Norris can beat a Royal Flush.
>
> If you have $5 and Chuck Norris has $5, Chuck Norris has more money than
> you.
>
> Chuck Norris once ate an entire cake before his friends told him there was
> a stripper in it.
>
> Chuck Norris was once denied an Egg McMuffin because it was 11:01 AM. He
> round-house kicked the building so hard it became a Wendy's.
>
> When Chuck Norris gives you the finger, he's telling you how many seconds
> you have to live.
>
> Chuck Norris is the only person on the earth who can kick you in the back
> of your face.
>
> Chuck Norris is always on top during sex because Chuck Norris DOES NOT
> fuck up.
>
> Bill Gates lives in constant fear that Chuck Norris' PC will crash.
>
> Death once had a near-Chuck Norris experience.
>
> Ghosts are actually caused by Chuck Norris killing people faster than
> Death can process them.
>
> Chuck Norris can strangle a person with a cordless phone.
>
> Chuck Norris can have both feet planted on the ground and still kick your
> ass.
>
> When Chuck Norris enters a room, he doesn't turn on the lights, he turns
> off the dark.
>
> Brett Favre can throw a football over 50 yards - Chuck Norris can throw
> Brett Favre even further.
>
> The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.
>
> Chuck Norris can play a violin - with a piano.
>
> Chuck Norris doesn't use pick up lines, he simply says, "Now".
>
> Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
>
> Chuck Norris does not sleep - he waits.
>
> Chuck Norris put the "laughter" in "manslaughter".
>
> When the Boogeyman goes to bed at night, he always checks his closet for
> Chuck Norris.
>
> Chuck Norris can slam revolving doors.
>
> Superman owns a pair of Chuck Norris pajamas.
>
> Giraffes were created when Chuck Norris up-cutted a horse.
>
> Chuck Norris doesn't push off of the floor when doing pushups - he pushes
> the earth away from him.
>
> Live in FEAR you Liberal weenies, he's also a REPUBLICAN !!!

So now we've established that he's dumb as a box of rocks.

Chatnoir
2010-03-31 22:18:03 EST
On Mar 31, 6:53 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.
>
> Chuck Norris once challenged Lance Armstrong to who had more balls - Chuck
> won by 5.
>
> Chuck Norris can beat a Royal Flush.
>
> If you have $5 and Chuck Norris has $5, Chuck Norris has more money than
> you.
>
> Chuck Norris once ate an entire cake before his friends told him there was a
> stripper in it.
>
> Chuck Norris was once denied an Egg McMuffin because it was 11:01 AM.  He
> round-house kicked the building so hard it became a Wendy's.
>
> When Chuck Norris gives you the finger, he's telling you how many seconds
> you have to live.
>
> Chuck Norris is the only person on the earth who can kick you in the back of
> your face.
>
> Chuck Norris is always on top during sex because Chuck Norris DOES NOT fuck
> up.
>
> Bill Gates lives in constant fear that Chuck Norris' PC will crash.
>
> Death once had a near-Chuck Norris experience.
>
> Ghosts are actually caused by Chuck Norris killing people faster than Death
> can process them.
>
> Chuck Norris can strangle a person with a cordless phone.
>
> Chuck Norris can have both feet planted on the ground and still kick your
> ass.
>
> When Chuck Norris enters a room, he doesn't turn on the lights, he turns off
> the dark.
>
> Brett Favre can throw a football over 50 yards - Chuck Norris can throw
> Brett Favre even further.
>
> The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.
>
> Chuck Norris can play a violin - with a piano.
>
> Chuck Norris doesn't use pick up lines, he simply says, "Now".
>
> Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
>
> Chuck Norris does not sleep - he waits.
>
> Chuck Norris put the "laughter" in "manslaughter".
>
> When the Boogeyman goes to bed at night, he always checks his closet for
> Chuck Norris.
>
> Chuck Norris can slam revolving doors.
>
> Superman owns a pair of Chuck Norris pajamas.
>
> Giraffes were created when Chuck Norris up-cutted a horse.
>
> Chuck Norris doesn't push off of the floor when doing pushups - he pushes
> the earth away from him.
>
> Live in FEAR you Liberal weenies, he's also a REPUBLICAN !!!

Chuckie wants to be El Presidente of an Independent Texas - sounds
like a common strong man dictator to me!

Bcon1
2010-03-31 23:44:40 EST
Chuch Norris, buy my permission is a FAGGOT

"bcon1" <bcon1@telus.net> wrote in message
> Chuch Norris, buy my permission is a FAGGOT

Hey, bcon1, you little anal wart, chime back into this thread when you
understand what grammar is.
there is "buy"
and then there is "by"
PS: NOBODY needs YOUR permission for ANYTHING.

H.
2010-04-01 12:15:03 EST

"Notroll2010" <notroll2010@charter.net> wrote in
message news:92Tsn.78757$Z63.36121@newsfe08.ams2...

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>> Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.
>>
>> Chuck Norris once challenged Lance Armstrong to who
>> had more balls - Chuck won by 5.
>>
>> Chuck Norris can beat a Royal Flush.
>>
>> If you have $5 and Chuck Norris has $5, Chuck Norris
>> has more money than you.
>>
>> Chuck Norris once ate an entire cake before his
>> friends told him there was a stripper in it.
>>
>> Chuck Norris was once denied an Egg McMuffin because
>> it was 11:01 AM. He round-house kicked the building
>> so hard it became a Wendy's.
>>
>> When Chuck Norris gives you the finger, he's telling
>> you how many seconds you have to live.
>>
>> Chuck Norris is the only person on the earth who can
>> kick you in the back of your face.
>>
>> Chuck Norris is always on top during sex because
>> Chuck Norris DOES NOT fuck up.
>>
>> Bill Gates lives in constant fear that Chuck Norris'
>> PC will crash.
>>
>> Death once had a near-Chuck Norris experience.
>>
>> Ghosts are actually caused by Chuck Norris killing
>> people faster than Death can process them.
>>
>> Chuck Norris can strangle a person with a cordless
>> phone.
>>
>> Chuck Norris can have both feet planted on the
>> ground and still kick your ass.
>>
>> When Chuck Norris enters a room, he doesn't turn on
>> the lights, he turns off the dark.
>>
>> Brett Favre can throw a football over 50 yards -
>> Chuck Norris can throw Brett Favre even further.
>>
>> The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.
>>
>> Chuck Norris can play a violin - with a piano.
>>
>> Chuck Norris doesn't use pick up lines, he simply
>> says, "Now".
>>
>> Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
>>
>> Chuck Norris does not sleep - he waits.
>>
>> Chuck Norris put the "laughter" in "manslaughter".
>>
>> When the Boogeyman goes to bed at night, he always
>> checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
>>
>> Chuck Norris can slam revolving doors.
>>
>> Superman owns a pair of Chuck Norris pajamas.
>>
>> Giraffes were created when Chuck Norris up-cutted a
>> horse.
>>
>> Chuck Norris doesn't push off of the floor when
>> doing pushups - he pushes the earth away from him.
>>
>> Live in FEAR you Liberal weenies, he's also a
>> REPUBLICAN !!!
>>

> So now we've established that he's dumb as a box of
> rocks.
Look who is calling the box of rocks dumb.
You are so dumb you think Peter Pan is a venereal
disease.
H.

H.
2010-04-01 12:16:25 EST

"chatnoir" <wolfbat359a@mindspring.com> wrote in
message
On Mar 31, 6:53 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.
>
> Chuck Norris once challenged Lance Armstrong to who
> had more balls - Chuck
> won by 5.
>
> Chuck Norris can beat a Royal Flush.
>
> If you have $5 and Chuck Norris has $5, Chuck Norris
> has more money than
> you.
>
> Chuck Norris once ate an entire cake before his
> friends told him there was a
> stripper in it.
>
> Chuck Norris was once denied an Egg McMuffin because
> it was 11:01 AM. He
> round-house kicked the building so hard it became a
> Wendy's.
>
> When Chuck Norris gives you the finger, he's telling
> you how many seconds
> you have to live.
>
> Chuck Norris is the only person on the earth who can
> kick you in the back of
> your face.
>
> Chuck Norris is always on top during sex because
> Chuck Norris DOES NOT fuck
> up.
>
> Bill Gates lives in constant fear that Chuck Norris'
> PC will crash.
>
> Death once had a near-Chuck Norris experience.
>
> Ghosts are actually caused by Chuck Norris killing
> people faster than Death
> can process them.
>
> Chuck Norris can strangle a person with a cordless
> phone.
>
> Chuck Norris can have both feet planted on the ground
> and still kick your
> ass.
>
> When Chuck Norris enters a room, he doesn't turn on
> the lights, he turns off
> the dark.
>
> Brett Favre can throw a football over 50 yards -
> Chuck Norris can throw
> Brett Favre even further.
>
> The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.
>
> Chuck Norris can play a violin - with a piano.
>
> Chuck Norris doesn't use pick up lines, he simply
> says, "Now".
>
> Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
>
> Chuck Norris does not sleep - he waits.
>
> Chuck Norris put the "laughter" in "manslaughter".
>
> When the Boogeyman goes to bed at night, he always
> checks his closet for
> Chuck Norris.
>
> Chuck Norris can slam revolving doors.
>
> Superman owns a pair of Chuck Norris pajamas.
>
> Giraffes were created when Chuck Norris up-cutted a
> horse.
>
> Chuck Norris doesn't push off of the floor when doing
> pushups - he pushes
> the earth away from him.
>
> Live in FEAR you Liberal weenies, he's also a
> REPUBLICAN !!!

Chuckie wants to be El Presidente of an Independent
Texas - sounds
like a common strong man dictator to me!

You really are stupid.
H.

H.

> "bcon1" <bcon1@telus.net> wrote in message
>> Chuch Norris, buy my permission is a FAGGOT
>
> Hey, bcon1, you little anal wart, chime back into
> this thread when you
> understand what grammar is.
> there is "buy"
> and then there is "by"
> PS: NOBODY needs YOUR permission for ANYTHING.

Sounds like bcon1 smokes dick to me.
H.

Bast
2010-04-01 14:23:50 EST
She is not, she's a butch Lesbian.

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message

> "chatnoir" <wolfbat359a@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> On Mar 31, 6:53 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>> Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.
>>
>> Chuck Norris once challenged Lance Armstrong to who had more balls -
>> Chuck
>> won by 5.
>>
>> Chuck Norris can beat a Royal Flush.
>>
>> If you have $5 and Chuck Norris has $5, Chuck Norris has more money than
>> you.
>>
>> Chuck Norris once ate an entire cake before his friends told him there
>> was a
>> stripper in it.
>>
>> Chuck Norris was once denied an Egg McMuffin because it was 11:01 AM. He
>> round-house kicked the building so hard it became a Wendy's.
>>
>> When Chuck Norris gives you the finger, he's telling you how many seconds
>> you have to live.
>>
>> Chuck Norris is the only person on the earth who can kick you in the back
>> of
>> your face.
>>
>> Chuck Norris is always on top during sex because Chuck Norris DOES NOT
>> fuck
>> up.
>>
>> Bill Gates lives in constant fear that Chuck Norris' PC will crash.
>>
>> Death once had a near-Chuck Norris experience.
>>
>> Ghosts are actually caused by Chuck Norris killing people faster than
>> Death
>> can process them.
>>
>> Chuck Norris can strangle a person with a cordless phone.
>>
>> Chuck Norris can have both feet planted on the ground and still kick your
>> ass.
>>
>> When Chuck Norris enters a room, he doesn't turn on the lights, he turns
>> off
>> the dark.
>>
>> Brett Favre can throw a football over 50 yards - Chuck Norris can throw
>> Brett Favre even further.
>>
>> The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.
>>
>> Chuck Norris can play a violin - with a piano.
>>
>> Chuck Norris doesn't use pick up lines, he simply says, "Now".
>>
>> Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
>>
>> Chuck Norris does not sleep - he waits.
>>
>> Chuck Norris put the "laughter" in "manslaughter".
>>
>> When the Boogeyman goes to bed at night, he always checks his closet for
>> Chuck Norris.
>>
>> Chuck Norris can slam revolving doors.
>>
>> Superman owns a pair of Chuck Norris pajamas.
>>
>> Giraffes were created when Chuck Norris up-cutted a horse.
>>
>> Chuck Norris doesn't push off of the floor when doing pushups - he pushes
>> the earth away from him.
>>
>> Live in FEAR you Liberal weenies, he's also a REPUBLICAN !!!
>
> Chuckie wants to be El Presidente of an Independent Texas - sounds
> like a common strong man dictator to me!

Sort of like Osama, you stupid chatnoir turd ???