Research Discussion: Greatest Website EVER!

Greatest Website EVER!

http://www.myfreecams.com/

You fuckers owe me for this one........

On Mar 30, 8:13 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.myfreecams.com/
>
> You fuckers owe me for this one........

DHS will get around to ZNR perverts like yourself.

H.

On Mar 30, 8:13 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.myfreecams.com/
>
> You fuckers owe me for this one........

DHS will get around to ZNR perverts like yourself.

===================================
Are you saying you don't like women?
I knew it. You must be a dick smoker.
H.

Sekula

On Mar 30, 8:13 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.myfreecams.com/
>
> You fuckers owe me for this one........

DHS will get around to ZNR perverts like yourself.

Translation into English plse?

On Mar 30, 5:25 pm, "Sekula" <nore...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Mar 30, 8:13 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.myfreecams.com/
>
> > You fuckers owe me for this one........
>
> DHS will get around to ZNR perverts like yourself.
>
> Translation into English plse?

You expect me to believe that you don't know what DHS or a ZNR is, nor
how to search out its meaning?

Ever heard of a Zionist Nazi Republican ?

Home grown intellectual terrorist need to be gathered up and exported
to the highest offshore bidder.

Anyone that is favored by a special interest group that doesn't police
their own kind is a ZNR, not that there are not a few too many ZNDs.

~ BG

> http://www.myfreecams.com/
>
> You fuckers owe me for this one........

Gillian should NOT go here.... He may get confused.

On Mar 30, 5:25 pm, "Sekula" <nore...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Mar 30, 8:13 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.myfreecams.com/
>
> > You fuckers owe me for this one........
>
> DHS will get around to ZNR perverts like yourself.
>
> Translation into English plse?

You expect me to believe that you don't know what DHS or a ZNR is, nor
how to search out its meaning?

Ever heard of a Zionist Nazi Republican ?

Home grown intellectual terrorist need to be gathered up and exported
to the highest offshore bidder.

Anyone that is favored by a special interest group that doesn't police
their own kind is a ZNR, not that there are not a few too many ZNDs.

~ BG
********************************
Not to mention the SMFs like you, GuthBall ....

> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> http://www.myfreecams.com/
>>
>> You fuckers owe me for this one........
>

> Gillian should NOT go here.... He may get confused.

He still too occupied with polishing his monkey over that cute
Chink Chickadee he saw last week ...

>>> http://www.myfreecams.com/
>>>
>>> You fuckers owe me for this one........
>>

>> Gillian should NOT go here.... He may get confused.
>
> He still too occupied with polishing his monkey over that cute
> Chink Chickadee he saw last week ...

So he's NOT gay anymore?

What's he now?..... Bi?

--
"All my dues, surely must be paid" -BC

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message

>>> Gillian should NOT go here.... He may get confused.
>>
>> He still too occupied with polishing his monkey over that cute
>> Chink Chickadee he saw last week ...
>

> So he's NOT gay anymore?
>
> What's he now?..... Bi?

Don't know what's going through his mind ... mayhaps he has
oscillating relapses, like from yin to yang and back, with a few
strokes in between phases. My mother always said that
spanking Frank makes you go blind ... not good for a self
professed, totally avowed, UFOlogist like Horry ...