Research Discussion: Earth Hour Success

Earth Hour Success

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

The lights on a number of world renowned kitsch-concoctions and edifices
were doused in sequence, for an hour each, to celebrate ... something.
Million grabbed their flashlights to witness the miracle, only to discover
that the long metal tube had become a storage container for dead batteries.
The estimate of discarded batteries varies from 1 million to 7 million, but
in any case, the cost savings to the environment were negated by the
additional landfill burden of all those dead batteries.

The Liberal Loons, however, continued celebrating in blissful ignorance,
most likely caused by Liberalism, a progressive Mental Disorder. They know,
deep inside, that by doing "good" by the environment, they get to go to
heaven and meet 72 virgins th ... oooops ... that's the other Loons ...
never mind ....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100328/ap_on_re_us/earth_hour

> The lights on a number of world renowned kitsch-concoctions and edifices
> were doused in sequence, for an hour each, to celebrate ... something.
> Million grabbed their flashlights to witness the miracle, only to discover
> that the long metal tube had become a storage container for dead
> batteries. The estimate of discarded batteries varies from 1 million to 7
> million, but in any case, the cost savings to the environment were negated
> by the additional landfill burden of all those dead batteries.
>
> The Liberal Loons, however, continued celebrating in blissful ignorance,
> most likely caused by Liberalism, a progressive Mental Disorder. They
> know, deep inside, that by doing "good" by the environment, they get to go
> to heaven and meet 72 virgins th ... oooops ... that's the other Loons ...
> never mind ....
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100328/ap_on_re_us/earth_hour

For this event, Hagar blew out a candle in his trailer.

Bast
2010-03-29 13:53:47 EST

Hagar wrote:
> The lights on a number of world renowned kitsch-concoctions and edifices
> were doused in sequence, for an hour each, to celebrate ... something.
> Million grabbed their flashlights to witness the miracle, only to
> discover that the long metal tube had become a storage container for
> dead batteries. The estimate of discarded batteries varies from 1
> million to 7 million, but in any case, the cost savings to the
> environment were negated by the additional landfill burden of all those
> dead batteries.
> The Liberal Loons, however, continued celebrating in blissful ignorance,
> most likely caused by Liberalism, a progressive Mental Disorder. They
> know, deep inside, that by doing "good" by the environment, they get to
> go to heaven and meet 72 virgins th ... oooops ... that's the other
> Loons ... never mind ....
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100328/ap_on_re_us/earth_hour

Aw cmon,...admit it.
The next morning the temperature of Al Gores collar dropped, .00000000000002
degrees, and that night not one polar bear died.

If that's not success, I don't know what is.
So global warming is over.

On Mar 29, 7:14 am, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > The lights on a number of world renowned kitsch-concoctions and edifices
> > were doused in sequence, for an hour each, to celebrate ... something.
> > Million grabbed their flashlights to witness the miracle, only to discover
> > that the long metal tube had become a storage container for dead
> > batteries. The estimate of discarded batteries varies from 1 million to 7
> > million, but in any case, the cost savings to the environment were negated
> > by the additional landfill burden of all those dead batteries.
>
> > The Liberal Loons, however, continued celebrating in blissful ignorance,
> > most likely caused by Liberalism, a progressive Mental Disorder. They
> > know, deep inside, that by doing "good" by the environment, they get to go
> > to heaven and meet 72 virgins th ... oooops ... that's the other Loons ...
> > never mind ....
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100328/ap_on_re_us/earth_hour
>
> For this event, Hagar blew out a candle in his trailer.

I thought Hagar's illumination was purely flatulence or at least swamp-
gas powered.

On Mar 29, 7:14 am, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > The lights on a number of world renowned kitsch-concoctions and edifices
> > were doused in sequence, for an hour each, to celebrate ... something.
> > Million grabbed their flashlights to witness the miracle, only to
> > discover
> > that the long metal tube had become a storage container for dead
> > batteries. The estimate of discarded batteries varies from 1 million to
> > 7
> > million, but in any case, the cost savings to the environment were
> > negated
> > by the additional landfill burden of all those dead batteries.
>
> > The Liberal Loons, however, continued celebrating in blissful ignorance,
> > most likely caused by Liberalism, a progressive Mental Disorder. They
> > know, deep inside, that by doing "good" by the environment, they get to
> > go
> > to heaven and meet 72 virgins th ... oooops ... that's the other Loons
> > never mind ....
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100328/ap_on_re_us/earth_hour
>
> For this event, Hagar blew out a candle in his trailer.

I thought Hagar's illumination was purely flatulence or at least swamp-
gas powered.

**************************************
Ahh, my buddy noTroll, you know, with a quick and witty brain
like yours, I bet your breath stinks worse then my farts ever did.
Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder and in your case, it may
even prove to be fatal, come November. I do hope that seeing
all of your idols join hands at the end of that looooong Obama
induced unemployment line (the one you assholes blame on GWB,
remember, the one the negroid said wouldn't go above 8% if
his idiotic, totally non-productive Stimulus was passed), will
cause you to commit suicide. Go ahead, save the Feds some
bucks, you Liberalism afflicted Loser (it's still recognized as
a Mental Disorder).
Have a good day, Dippo (capital "D"). >the truth<

On Mar 29, 11:08 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

> On Mar 29, 7:14 am, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > > The lights on a number of world renowned kitsch-concoctions and edifices
> > > were doused in sequence, for an hour each, to celebrate ... something.
> > > Million grabbed their flashlights to witness the miracle, only to
> > > discover
> > > that the long metal tube had become a storage container for dead
> > > batteries. The estimate of discarded batteries varies from 1 million to
> > > 7
> > > million, but in any case, the cost savings to the environment were
> > > negated
> > > by the additional landfill burden of all those dead batteries.
>
> > > The Liberal Loons, however, continued celebrating in blissful ignorance,
> > > most likely caused by Liberalism, a progressive Mental Disorder. They
> > > know, deep inside, that by doing "good" by the environment, they get to
> > > go
> > > to heaven and meet 72 virgins th ... oooops ... that's the other Loons
> > > never mind ....
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100328/ap_on_re_us/earth_hour
>
> > For this event, Hagar blew out a candle in his trailer.
>
> I thought Hagar's illumination was purely flatulence or at least swamp-
> gas powered.
>
>         **************************************
> Ahh, my buddy noTroll, you know, with a quick and witty brain
> like yours, I bet your breath stinks worse then my farts ever did.
> Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder and in your case, it may
> even prove to be fatal, come November. I do hope that seeing
> all of your idols join hands at the end of that looooong Obama
> induced unemployment line (the one you assholes blame on GWB,
> remember, the one the negroid said wouldn't go above 8% if
> his idiotic, totally non-productive Stimulus was passed), will
> cause you to commit suicide.  Go ahead, save the Feds some
> bucks, you Liberalism afflicted Loser (it's still recognized as
> a Mental Disorder).
> Have a good day, Dippo (capital "D").  >the truth<

You leave by stinky breath out of this, because I didn't turn off a
damn thing. But then I don't use half as much energy as the average
other home to begin with.

~ BG

On Mar 29, 11:08 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

> On Mar 29, 7:14 am, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > > The lights on a number of world renowned kitsch-concoctions and
> > > edifices
> > > were doused in sequence, for an hour each, to celebrate ... something.
> > > Million grabbed their flashlights to witness the miracle, only to
> > > discover
> > > that the long metal tube had become a storage container for dead
> > > batteries. The estimate of discarded batteries varies from 1 million
> > > 7
> > > million, but in any case, the cost savings to the environment were
> > > negated
> > > by the additional landfill burden of all those dead batteries.
>
> > > The Liberal Loons, however, continued celebrating in blissful
> > > ignorance,
> > > most likely caused by Liberalism, a progressive Mental Disorder. They
> > > know, deep inside, that by doing "good" by the environment, they get
> > > go
> > > to heaven and meet 72 virgins th ... oooops ... that's the other Loons
> > > never mind ....
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100328/ap_on_re_us/earth_hour
>
> > For this event, Hagar blew out a candle in his trailer.
>
> I thought Hagar's illumination was purely flatulence or at least swamp-
> gas powered.
>
> **************************************
> Ahh, my buddy noTroll, you know, with a quick and witty brain
> like yours, I bet your breath stinks worse then my farts ever did.
> Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder and in your case, it may
> even prove to be fatal, come November. I do hope that seeing
> all of your idols join hands at the end of that looooong Obama
> induced unemployment line (the one you assholes blame on GWB,
> remember, the one the negroid said wouldn't go above 8% if
> his idiotic, totally non-productive Stimulus was passed), will
> cause you to commit suicide. Go ahead, save the Feds some
> bucks, you Liberalism afflicted Loser (it's still recognized as
> a Mental Disorder).
> Have a good day, Dippo (capital "D"). >the truth<

You leave by stinky breath out of this, because I didn't turn off a
damn thing. But then I don't use half as much energy as the average
other home to begin with.

~ BG
*************************************
Now, GuthBall, before I get my dander up at your most unkind commentary, I
first want to make sure I understand what you are
attempting to communicate ... is it: "You leave BY stinking ..." or was
it "You leave MY stinking ... "
The difference is rather important, you know.
Please get back with me on this matter of utmost importance.

On Mar 29, 11:46 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

> On Mar 29, 11:08 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Mar 29, 7:14 am, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > > "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > > For this event, Hagar blew out a candle in his trailer.
>
> > I thought Hagar's illumination was purely flatulence or at least swamp-
> > gas powered.
>
> > **************************************
> > Ahh, my buddy noTroll, you know, with a quick and witty brain
> > like yours, I bet your breath stinks worse then my farts ever did.
> > Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder and in your case, it may
> > even prove to be fatal, come November. I do hope that seeing
> > all of your idols join hands at the end of that looooong Obama
> > induced unemployment line (the one you assholes blame on GWB,
> > remember, the one the negroid said wouldn't go above 8% if
> > his idiotic, totally non-productive Stimulus was passed), will
> > cause you to commit suicide. Go ahead, save the Feds some
> > bucks, you Liberalism afflicted Loser (it's still recognized as
> > a Mental Disorder).
> > Have a good day, Dippo (capital "D"). >the truth<
>
> You leave by stinky breath out of this, because I didn't turn off a
> damn thing.  But then I don't use half as much energy as the average
> other home to begin with.
>
>  ~ BG
>         *************************************
> Now, GuthBall, before I get my dander up at your most unkind commentary, I
> first want to make sure I understand what you are
> attempting to communicate ... is it: "You leave BY stinking ..." or was
> it "You leave MY stinking ... "
> The difference is rather important, you know.
> Please get back with me on this matter of utmost importance.

Sorry for that typo, aka brain fart if you will.

: You leave my stinky breath out of this, because I didn't turn off a
: damn thing. But then I don't use half as much energy as the average
: other home to begin with.

How's that?

> Aw cmon,...admit it.
> The next morning the temperature of Al Gores collar dropped,
> .00000000000002 degrees, and that night not one polar bear died.
>
> If that's not success, I don't know what is.
> So global warming is over.

Well........ No, it's not over.

There is zero disagreement among climatologists
that the earth's climate is indeed warming.

The only thing in dispute is the cause.

My opinion is that it part of a natural cycle, but
my opinion is pretty much worthless on this subject.

H.

On Mar 29, 11:08 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

> On Mar 29, 7:14 am, "Notroll2010"
> <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > > The lights on a number of world renowned
> > > kitsch-concoctions and edifices
> > > were doused in sequence, for an hour each, to
> > > celebrate ... something.
> > > Million grabbed their flashlights to witness the
> > > miracle, only to
> > > discover
> > > that the long metal tube had become a storage
> > > container for dead
> > > batteries. The estimate of discarded batteries
> > > varies from 1 million to
> > > 7
> > > million, but in any case, the cost savings to the
> > > environment were
> > > negated
> > > by the additional landfill burden of all those
> > > dead batteries.
>
> > > The Liberal Loons, however, continued celebrating
> > > in blissful ignorance,
> > > most likely caused by Liberalism, a progressive
> > > Mental Disorder. They
> > > know, deep inside, that by doing "good" by the
> > > environment, they get to
> > > go
> > > to heaven and meet 72 virgins th ... oooops ...
> > > that's the other Loons
> > > never mind ....
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100328/ap_on_re_us/earth_hour
>
> > For this event, Hagar blew out a candle in his
> > trailer.
>
> I thought Hagar's illumination was purely flatulence
> or at least swamp-
> gas powered.
>
> **************************************
> Ahh, my buddy noTroll, you know, with a quick and
> witty brain
> like yours, I bet your breath stinks worse then my
> farts ever did.
> Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder and in your
> case, it may
> even prove to be fatal, come November. I do hope that
> seeing
> all of your idols join hands at the end of that
> looooong Obama
> induced unemployment line (the one you assholes blame
> on GWB,
> remember, the one the negroid said wouldn't go above
> 8% if
> his idiotic, totally non-productive Stimulus was
> passed), will
> cause you to commit suicide. Go ahead, save the Feds
> some
> bucks, you Liberalism afflicted Loser (it's still
> recognized as
> a Mental Disorder).
> Have a good day, Dippo (capital "D"). >the truth<

You leave by stinky breath out of this, because I
didn't turn off a
damn thing. But then I don't use half as much energy
as the average
other home to begin with.

~ BG

Of course you don't, homes without electric power don't
use much energy>
H.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)