Research Discussion: CowGate - The Latest Liberal Mental Disorder

CowGate - The Latest Liberal Mental Disorder

Yet another Liberal brain-fart gone awry .....
The Liberal Lefty Loons (LLLs)\ufffd just won't give up !!!!
Further proof that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder,
of unsuspected dimensions, from Obama to noTroll to
chasNematoad to Jake the dribble-dick ... it never ends
with those loons:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/08599197563000

Yes, we know, we know ... it's all GWBs fault.
Those damn WMDs and John Kerry's Munster face
and John Edward's love for his wife and .....

Jake
2010-03-29 14:58:49 EST
On Mar 29, 9:37 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Yet another Liberal brain-fart gone awry .....
> The Liberal Lefty Loons (LLLs)® just won't give up !!!!
> Further proof that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder,
> of unsuspected dimensions, from Obama to noTroll to
> chasNematoad to Jake the dribble-dick ... it never ends
> with those loons:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/08599197563000
>
> Yes, we know, we know ... it's all GWBs fault.
> Those damn WMDs and John Kerry's Munster face
> and John Edward's love for his wife and .....

Oh, Fuck off!!! You stupid crakkker.
Jake.

On Mar 29, 9:37 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Yet another Liberal brain-fart gone awry .....
> The Liberal Lefty Loons (LLLs)\ufffd just won't give up !!!!
> Further proof that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder,
> of unsuspected dimensions, from Obama to noTroll to
> chasNematoad to Jake the dribble-dick ... it never ends
> with those loons:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/08599197563000
>
> Yes, we know, we know ... it's all GWBs fault.
> Those damn WMDs and John Kerry's Munster face
> and John Edward's love for his wife and .....

Oh, Fuck off!!! You stupid crakkker.
Jake.

Forgive Hags. He's upset. Sara Palin just announced she was having to
cancel her "All Cracker" tour because no one would pay to have her talking
points tatooed on her hand. She so likes that form of communication that
she had "OTHER HOLE" tatooed on her ass to help husband Todd.

On Mar 29, 9:37 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Yet another Liberal brain-fart gone awry .....
> The Liberal Lefty Loons (LLLs)\ufffd just won't give up !!!!
> Further proof that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder,
> of unsuspected dimensions, from Obama to noTroll to
> chasNematoad to Jake the dribble-dick ... it never ends
> with those loons:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/08599197563000
>
> Yes, we know, we know ... it's all GWBs fault.
> Those damn WMDs and John Kerry's Munster face
> and John Edward's love for his wife and .....

Oh, Fuck off!!! You stupid crakkker.
Jake.
******************************
Ahh, my little Beaner munchkin is getting upset. You know
you loser may have to find another job to pay for your
mandatory ObamaSurance, don't you ... or is your Beaner
brain too small to grasp the dire consequences you have so
blindly committed yourself to ??? Liberalism is considered a
grave Mental Disorder, and you really do it proud, Jakester.

NoTroll2O1O

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mar 29, 9:37 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> Yet another Liberal brain-fart gone awry .....
>> The Liberal Lefty Loons (LLLs)\ufffd just won't give up !!!!
>> Further proof that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder,
>> of unsuspected dimensions, from Obama to noTroll to
>> chasNematoad to Jake the dribble-dick ... it never ends
>> with those loons:
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/08599197563000
>>
>> Yes, we know, we know ... it's all GWBs fault.
>> Those damn WMDs and John Kerry's Munster face
>> and John Edward's love for his wife and .....
>
> Oh, Fuck off!!! You stupid crakkker.
> Jake.
> ******************************
> Ahh, my little Beaner munchkin is getting upset. You know
> you loser may have to find another job to pay for your
> mandatory ObamaSurance, don't you ... or is your Beaner
> brain too small to grasp the dire consequences you have so
> blindly committed yourself to ??? Liberalism is considered a
> grave Mental Disorder, and you really do it proud, Jakester.

Don't worry, Jake. Everyone knows that "Cowgate" just refers to Hagar's
love life.

H.
2010-03-29 16:36:42 EST

"Notroll2010" <notroll2010@charter.net> wrote in
message news:637sn.85500$Vh1.78789@newsfe15.ams2...

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mar 29, 9:37 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> Yet another Liberal brain-fart gone awry .....
>> The Liberal Lefty Loons (LLLs)\ufffd just won't give up
>> !!!!
>> Further proof that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder,
>> of unsuspected dimensions, from Obama to noTroll to
>> chasNematoad to Jake the dribble-dick ... it never
>> ends
>> with those loons:
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/08599197563000
>>
>> Yes, we know, we know ... it's all GWBs fault.
>> Those damn WMDs and John Kerry's Munster face
>> and John Edward's love for his wife and .....
>
> Oh, Fuck off!!! You stupid crakkker.
> Jake.
>
> Forgive Hags. He's upset. Sara Palin just announced
> she was having to cancel her "All Cracker" tour
> because no one would pay to have her talking points
> tatooed on her hand. She so likes that form of
> communication that she had "OTHER HOLE" tatooed on
> her ass to help husband Todd.

===================================
For one thing you are wrong, she did not have "OTHER
HOLE" tattooed on her ass, she had "NUTROLL" tattooed
there to remind Todd what an no spelling asshole you
really are.
H.

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message

>> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mar 29, 9:37 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>>> Yet another Liberal brain-fart gone awry .....
>>> The Liberal Lefty Loons (LLLs)\ufffd just won't give up !!!!
>>> Further proof that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder,
>>> of unsuspected dimensions, from Obama to noTroll to
>>> chasNematoad to Jake the dribble-dick ... it never ends
>>> with those loons:
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/08599197563000
>>>
>>> Yes, we know, we know ... it's all GWBs fault.
>>> Those damn WMDs and John Kerry's Munster face
>>> and John Edward's love for his wife and .....
>>
>> Oh, Fuck off!!! You stupid crakkker.
>> Jake.
>>
>> Forgive Hags. He's upset. Sara Palin just announced she was having to
>> cancel her "All Cracker" tour because no one would pay to have her
>> talking points tatooed on her hand. She so likes that form of
>> communication that she had "OTHER HOLE" tatooed on her ass to help
>> husband Todd.
>>
> ===================================
> For one thing you are wrong, she did not have "OTHER HOLE" tattooed on her
> ass, she had "NUTROLL" tattooed there to remind Todd what an no spelling
> asshole you really are.
> H.

And this bit of Palin directed sexual innuendo comes from the mental
midgets of the Obama camp, yesTroll and Nematoad, who have to
pay to get a hand-job, because too much Ritalin fucked up their
brains and left a Liberal void smack in the middle. But hey, diddle
diddle, they dribble when they walk, they dribble when they talk,
but they'll shit come November..