Research Discussion: Hubble Shows Universe Expansion Is Speeding Up.

Hubble Shows Universe Expansion Is Speeding Up.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Bert
2010-03-29 09:12:39 EST
On Mar 29, 11:47 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> In the biggest survey ever conducted using the Hubble Space telescope,
> 446,000 galaxies were studied to see how matter was distributed
> throughout the universe and how quickly it had expanded.
>
> And the astronomers found that the universe was growing faster and
> faster with time, as predicted by Einstein in his theory of general
> relativity.
>
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/7521287/Hubble-telesc...

My Convex space expansion theory works because space is stretching at
an accelerating rate. Concave space is doing the same thing only in
reverse. It all fits with the reality that photons are showing to
us. TreBert

On Mar 29, 7:47 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> In the biggest survey ever conducted using the Hubble Space telescope,
> 446,000 galaxies were studied to see how matter was distributed
> throughout the universe and how quickly it had expanded.
>
> And the astronomers found that the universe was growing faster and
> faster with time, as predicted by Einstein in his theory of general
> relativity.
>
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/7521287/Hubble-telesc...

By the end of this decade there will just as likely be yet another
multi-fold detected increase in our cosmic mass, unless we finally
manage to detect those other universes or galactic groups of similar
or greater mass (>3e60 kg) that are pulling ours apart.

A pair of universes or galactic super groups, each of 3e60 kg and
situated 3e10 years apart (2.84e26 m) = 7.4427e57 Newtons of
gravitational force or tidal binding influence, as such seems
perfectly likely enough that our visible/detectable universe should be
affected, especially if we're surrounded by other such masses that's
external to whatever our best technology can muster.

http://www.calculatoredge.com/chemical/gravitational.htm

Possibly our universe has an event horizon that's keeping us from
seeing whatever is external, similar to whatever's keeping us from
seeing inside of a black hole.

~ BG

On Mar 29, 5:12 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Mar 29, 11:47 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > In the biggest survey ever conducted using the Hubble Space telescope,
> > 446,000 galaxies were studied to see how matter was distributed
> > throughout the universe and how quickly it had expanded.
>
> > And the astronomers found that the universe was growing faster and
> > faster with time, as predicted by Einstein in his theory of general
> > relativity.
>
> >http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/7521287/Hubble-telesc...
>
> My Convex space expansion theory works because space is stretching at
> an accelerating rate. Concave space is doing the same thing only in
> reverse.  It all fits with the reality that photons are showing to
> us.  TreBert

A pair of universes or galactic super groups, each of 3e60 kg and
situated 3e10 years apart (2.84e26 m) = 7.4427e57 Newtons of
gravitational force or tidal binding influence, as such seems
perfectly likely enough that our visible/detectable universe should be
affected, especially if we're surrounded by other such masses that's
external to whatever our best technology can detect.

http://www.calculatoredge.com/chemical/gravitational.htm

So, at a pull or draw of perhaps 7.443e57 Newtons per other universe,
it's quite possible that our universe is being pulled apart by those
other surrounding universes.

~ BG

On Mar 29, 5:12 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Mar 29, 11:47 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > In the biggest survey ever conducted using the Hubble Space telescope,
> > 446,000 galaxies were studied to see how matter was distributed
> > throughout the universe and how quickly it had expanded.
>
> > And the astronomers found that the universe was growing faster and
> > faster with time, as predicted by Einstein in his theory of general
> > relativity.
>
> >http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/7521287/Hubble-telesc...
>
> My Convex space expansion theory works because space is stretching at
> an accelerating rate. Concave space is doing the same thing only in
> reverse. It all fits with the reality that photons are showing to
> us. TreBert

A pair of universes or galactic super groups, each of 3e60 kg and
situated 3e10 years apart (2.84e26 m) = 7.4427e57 Newtons of
gravitational force or tidal binding influence, as such seems
perfectly likely enough that our visible/detectable universe should be
affected, especially if we're surrounded by other such masses that's
external to whatever our best technology can detect.

http://www.calculatoredge.com/chemical/gravitational.htm

So, at a pull or draw of perhaps 7.443e57 Newtons per other universe,
it's quite possible that our universe is being pulled apart by those
other surrounding universes.

~ BG
Since, at the present time, science is limited to a spherical view of 13.5
LYs, which does indeed hold a slew of those dreaded Newtons, the figure you
quote of 7.44e57 is somewhat brown in color, indicating that you may
dislodged it from deep within your colon, if for no other reason than to
dazzle us with more of GuthBall's BS.

Cite proof of the "other" surrounding Universes.
With bated breath,

On Mar 29, 7:38 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

> On Mar 29, 5:12 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
>

> > On Mar 29, 11:47 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > > In the biggest survey ever conducted using the Hubble Space telescope,
> > > 446,000 galaxies were studied to see how matter was distributed
> > > throughout the universe and how quickly it had expanded.
>
> > > And the astronomers found that the universe was growing faster and
> > > faster with time, as predicted by Einstein in his theory of general
> > > relativity.
>
> > >http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/7521287/Hubble-telesc...
>
> > My Convex space expansion theory works because space is stretching at
> > an accelerating rate. Concave space is doing the same thing only in
> > reverse. It all fits with the reality that photons are showing to
> > us. TreBert
>
> A pair of universes or galactic super groups, each of 3e60 kg and
> situated 3e10 years apart (2.84e26 m) = 7.4427e57 Newtons of
> gravitational force or tidal binding influence, as such seems
> perfectly likely enough that our visible/detectable universe should be
> affected, especially if we're surrounded by other such masses that's
> external to whatever our best technology can detect.
>
>  http://www.calculatoredge.com/chemical/gravitational.htm
>
> So, at a pull or draw of perhaps 7.443e57 Newtons per other universe,
> it's quite possible that our universe is being pulled apart by those
> other surrounding universes.
>
>  ~ BG
>         ****************************************
> Since, at the present time, science is limited to a spherical view of 13.5
> LYs, which does indeed hold a slew of those dreaded Newtons, the figure you
> quote of 7.44e57 is somewhat brown in color, indicating that you may
> dislodged it from deep within your colon, if for no other reason than to
> dazzle us with more of GuthBall's BS.
>
> Cite proof of the "other" surrounding Universes.
> With bated breath,

Proof is that something is out there, pulling at our universe, because
otherwise the gravity of our universe should be at least slowing down
our rate of expansion.

Are you suggesting that electrons or perhaps photons are pushing
everything apart?

~ BG

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/7521287/Hubble-telescope-shows-Universe-expansion-is-speeding-up-and-proves-Einsteins-theory.html

On Mar 29, 7:38 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

> On Mar 29, 5:12 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
>

> > On Mar 29, 11:47 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > > In the biggest survey ever conducted using the Hubble Space telescope,
> > > 446,000 galaxies were studied to see how matter was distributed
> > > throughout the universe and how quickly it had expanded.
>
> > > And the astronomers found that the universe was growing faster and
> > > faster with time, as predicted by Einstein in his theory of general
> > > relativity.
>
> > >http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/7521287/Hubble-telesc...
>
> > My Convex space expansion theory works because space is stretching at
> > an accelerating rate. Concave space is doing the same thing only in
> > reverse. It all fits with the reality that photons are showing to
> > us. TreBert
>
> A pair of universes or galactic super groups, each of 3e60 kg and
> situated 3e10 years apart (2.84e26 m) = 7.4427e57 Newtons of
> gravitational force or tidal binding influence, as such seems
> perfectly likely enough that our visible/detectable universe should be
> affected, especially if we're surrounded by other such masses that's
> external to whatever our best technology can detect.
>
> http://www.calculatoredge.com/chemical/gravitational.htm
>
> So, at a pull or draw of perhaps 7.443e57 Newtons per other universe,
> it's quite possible that our universe is being pulled apart by those
> other surrounding universes.
>
> ~ BG
> Since, at the present time, science is limited to a spherical view of 13.5
> LYs, which does indeed hold a slew of those dreaded Newtons, the figure
> you
> quote of 7.44e57 is somewhat brown in color, indicating that you may
> dislodged it from deep within your colon, if for no other reason than to
> dazzle us with more of GuthBall's BS.
>
> Cite proof of the "other" surrounding Universes.
> With bated breath,

Proof is that something is out there, pulling at our universe, because
otherwise the gravity of our universe should be at least slowing down
our rate of expansion.

Are you suggesting that electrons or perhaps photons are pushing
everything apart?

~ BG
***************************************
Since we are limited to 13.5BLYs spherical, it does NOT mean that also
happens to be the boundary of the Universe. So that magic magnet that is
pulling on something within that visible sphere may well be located within
the Universe, albeit beyond the range of visibility.
Of course, that is the more logical of the two conjectures, yours being the
"Grand Unified GuthBall Crapola" theory.
When logic will suffice, why pull stuff out of your ass, GuthBall. You've
been hanging around that Alaskan Kroll dude a tad too long ... it's rubbing
off.

GuthBall,

The only good Newton is a Fig Newton ...

On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 01:47:17 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>In the biggest survey ever conducted using the Hubble Space telescope,
>446,000 galaxies were studied to see how matter was distributed
>throughout the universe and how quickly it had expanded.
>
>And the astronomers found that the universe was growing faster and
>faster with time, as predicted by Einstein in his theory of general
>relativity.
>
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/7521287/Hubble-telescope-shows-Universe-expansion-is-speeding-up-and-proves-Einsteins-theory.html

Oh, Mr HVAC already posted it up top.

OK.

I'm gonna think about aliens instead ...

http://www.youtube.com/allaboutaliens

____________________

Brian E. Clark
2010-03-29 12:49:58 EST
In article <1qi1r5hbc11i4855bcsokkb3ks0gdv1cj4@4ax.com>,
GM@ga7rm5er.com says...

> Subject: Hubble Shows Universe Expansion Is Speeding Up.

Ah, that explains why I can't get anything done on time
these days.

--
Brian E. Clark

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)