Research Discussion: OK, I've Got My Wizzard Hat On, And I'm Giving Up UFO Research.

OK, I've Got My Wizzard Hat On, And I'm Giving Up UFO Research.

_//!! _//!!

> OK, I've Got My Wizzard Hat On,
> ( I feel better now )
> And I'm Giving Up UFO Research.

Good Idea!

> So, instead, I am going to watch this chick everyday...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKdgfuFJhhw

Just find the one chick of your dreams and settle down
'&' stop being so Silly.

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

On Mar 29, 11:50 am, "_//!! _//!!"
<*.@freenews.netfront.net> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in messagenews:aoa0r59vchnqejdmcubekjn25efn583tem@4ax.com...
>
> > OK, I've Got My Wizzard Hat On,
> > ( I feel better now )
> > And I'm Giving Up UFO Research.
>
> Good Idea!
>
> > So, instead, I am going to watch this chick everyday...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKdgfuFJhhw
>
> Just find the one chick of your dreams and settle down
> '&' stop being so Silly.
____________________

I gave up UFO research. And it was nice for 10 minutes.

Now it's time to save planet Earth ...

http://www.anzwers.org/free/ufos/

OK, I've Got My Wizzard Hat On,
( I feel better now )
And I'm Giving Up UFO Research.

So, instead, I am going to watch this chick everyday...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKdgfuFJhhw

________________

Comments and Questions and Requests Denied welcome.

"_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net> wrote in message

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>> OK, I've Got My Wizzard Hat On,
>> ( I feel better now )
>> And I'm Giving Up UFO Research.
>
> Good Idea!
>
>> So, instead, I am going to watch this chick everyday...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKdgfuFJhhw
>>

> Just find the one chick of your dreams and settle down
> '&' stop being so Silly.

There aren't many chicks who give good BJs and also take
it up the pooper, with a smile on their faces ... do you want
to try it, my little kumquat ??
Waiting with bated breath ...

*666*

_//!! _//!!
2010-03-30 09:03:07 EST
You're not funny, Hagar, and if you carry on in this vain,
*I*'m going to report you for sexual harrassment & abuse
to your provider.

So SHUT your Horrible, Filthy, Potty Mouth....or have it
SHUT for you!

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

> You're not funny, Hagar, and if you carry on in this vain,
> *I*'m going to report you for sexual harrassment & abuse
> to your provider.
>
> So SHUT your Horrible, Filthy, Potty Mouth....or have it
> SHUT for you!
>
> *Hallelujah*
>
> *Amen*

Hmm ... seems I hit your "sweet spot", honey.
And yes, my IP does have a special section for taking
reports from totally bonzo fruitcake babes like you.
Let me know if you need any help with that.
Now, back to my proposal ... how about it ... I promise to
be very gentle ... at first ...

*666*

"_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net> wrote in message
> You're not funny, Hagar, and if you carry on in this vain,
> *I*'m going to report you for sexual harrassment & abuse
> to your provider.

BWAhahahahahahaha!!