Research Discussion: My Older Brother Hates Google. Google Conspiracy. Love To Google.

My Older Brother Hates Google. Google Conspiracy. Love To Google.

My Older Brother Hates Google. Google Conspiracy. Love to Google.

Mr HVAC, if you think I'm a nightmare,
wait till you meet my eldest brother.
He will eat your gumboots, drink your uranium weapons fluids,
and put both You and Pete in his belly button for tickles.

And ........... He FFFFF hates Google.

I just survive with Google.
At least my UFOs ALIENs PROOF EVIDENCE
websites are found in Google.
Because you got shit show of finding me in gigablasto.

P.S.
http://sites.google.com/site/aliensufosvideos/

Thank you Google.

______________

http://groups.google.com/group/aliens-ufos-proof-evidence-research-facts/files

______________

But watch out.
Don't trust anyone.

:)

LOL

> My Older Brother Hates Google. Google Conspiracy. Love to Google.
>
> Mr HVAC, if you think I'm a nightmare,
> wait till you meet my eldest brother.
> He will eat your gumboots, drink your uranium weapons fluids,
> and put both You and Pete in his belly button for tickles.
>
> And ........... He FFFFF hates Google.

He's an idiot.

Ghod Dhammit
2010-03-28 15:23:50 EST
On 3/28/2010 6:51 AM, HVAC wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry"<GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>> My Older Brother Hates Google. Google Conspiracy. Love to Google.
>>
>> Mr HVAC, if you think I'm a nightmare,
>> wait till you meet my eldest brother.
>> He will eat your gumboots, drink your uranium weapons fluids,
>> and put both You and Pete in his belly button for tickles.
>>
>> And ........... He FFFFF hates Google.
>

> He's an idiot.

You and Horrible make a GREAT couple!

"Ghod Dhammit" <ghod@att.net> wrote in message
> On 3/28/2010 6:51 AM, HVAC wrote:
>> "Sir Gilligan Horry"<GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>> My Older Brother Hates Google. Google Conspiracy. Love to Google.
>>>
>>> Mr HVAC, if you think I'm a nightmare,
>>> wait till you meet my eldest brother.
>>> He will eat your gumboots, drink your uranium weapons fluids,
>>> and put both You and Pete in his belly button for tickles.
>>>
>>> And ........... He FFFFF hates Google.
>>

>> He's an idiot.
>
> You and Horrible make a GREAT couple!

ALEXA? Is that YOU?

On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 15:56:48 -0500, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>"Ghod Dhammit" <ghod@att.net> wrote in message
>> On 3/28/2010 6:51 AM, HVAC wrote:
>>> "Sir Gilligan Horry"<GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>>> He's an idiot.
>>
>> You and Horrible make a GREAT couple!
>

>ALEXA? Is that YOU?

That's ALEXA from NGC 4257

http://news.sky-map.org/starview?object_type=2&object_id=127549&object_name=VCC+323&locale=EN

"Ghod Dhammit" <ghod@att.net> wrote in message
> On 3/28/2010 6:51 AM, HVAC wrote:
>> "Sir Gilligan Horry"<GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>> My Older Brother Hates Google. Google Conspiracy. Love to Google.
>>>
>>> Mr HVAC, if you think I'm a nightmare,
>>> wait till you meet my eldest brother.
>>> He will eat your gumboots, drink your uranium weapons fluids,
>>> and put both You and Pete in his belly button for tickles.
>>>
>>> And ........... He FFFFF hates Google.
>>

>> He's an idiot.
>
> You and Horrible make a GREAT couple!

HVAC and myself think that thou art "gay".
Now go and plug thyself in.
ChuckWeasel has some goats in training ... good and tight..

On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 14:23:46 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>My Older Brother Hates Google. ......

Re: GOOGLE is a fuk load of crap though !!! ... check this ...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.alien.research/browse_thread/thread/480900d6b348d549#

Lord Vetinari
> "Ghod Dhammit" <ghod@att.net> wrote in message
>> On 3/28/2010 6:51 AM, HVAC wrote:
>>> "Sir Gilligan Horry"<GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>>> He's an idiot.
>>
>> You and Horrible make a GREAT couple!
>
> HVAC and myself think that thou art "gay".

Neither of you think at all. So, why the scare quotes? AFRAID? Coward.

Anyway, if you HAD a brain in your head, you'd have realized that I was
referring to Sir Gilligan Horrible.

> Now go and plug thyself in.

Wireless, fuckwit. I like to stay close to the cutting edge.

> ChuckWeasel has some goats in training ... good and tight..

Just the way you like them.

"Lord Vetinari" <vetinari@att.net> wrote in message
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>> "Ghod Dhammit" <ghod@att.net> wrote in message

>>> You and Horrible make a GREAT couple!
>>
>> HVAC and myself think that thou art "gay".
>
> Neither of you think at all. So, why the scare quotes? AFRAID? Coward.

*** to tell it apart from: gay, as in loopy, loony, witless ... well, looks
like either would apply to you, Lady Verinari ***

> Anyway, if you HAD a brain in your head, you'd have realized that I was
> referring to Sir Gilligan Horrible.
>
>> Now go and plug thyself in.
>
> Wireless, fuckwit. I like to stay close to the cutting edge.

***Seems that "wireless" didn't help your brain any ... you're still a
dullard.