Research Discussion: Seeking A Media Co To Purchase UFO Footage

Seeking A Media Co To Purchase UFO Footage

Sekula
2010-03-26 19:30:16 EST
My brother accidentally filmed a UFO on his camera last nite!! He wants to
sell the clip to interested parties. Any idea folks? I've seen it and yes
it's real!!!

--
The only limits to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of
today.

Franklin D Roosevelt

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 10:30:16 +1100, "Sekula" <noreply@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>My brother accidentally filmed a UFO on his camera last nite!! He wants to
>sell the clip to interested parties. Any idea folks? I've seen it and yes
>it's real!!!

H Sekulai, I hope you are having a nice day.

You could give it to Dr Steven M. Greer
of The Disclosure Project.

http://www.disclosureproject.org

Or if you want to sell it,
This site would pay good money for amazing video ...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk

They seem to be helping with 'Truth Seekers' type news these days.

Or in the USA, I would go to Sci/Fi Channel...

http://www.syfy.com

They have been helping with UFO Disclosure.
And aired "Out OF The Blue".

Sekula

> On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 10:30:16 +1100, "Sekula" <noreply@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>My brother accidentally filmed a UFO on his camera last nite!! He wants to
>>sell the clip to interested parties. Any idea folks? I've seen it and yes
>>it's real!!!
>

> H Sekulai, I hope you are having a nice day.
>
> You could give it to Dr Steven M. Greer
> of The Disclosure Project.
>
> http://www.disclosureproject.org
>

> Or if you want to sell it,
> This site would pay good money for amazing video ...
>
> http://www.timesonline.co.uk
>
> They seem to be helping with 'Truth Seekers' type news these days.
>
> Or in the USA, I would go to Sci/Fi Channel...
>
> http://www.syfy.com
>
> They have been helping with UFO Disclosure.
> And aired "Out OF The Blue".

Thanks Horry. I'll pass it onto my bro. It isnt the most staggering view of
a UFO I've seen but it definitely is a UFO.

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 19:04:04 +1100, "Sekula" <noreply@hotmail.com>

>> On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 10:30:16 +1100, "Sekula" <noreply@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>My brother accidentally filmed a UFO on his camera last nite!! He wants to
>>>sell the clip to interested parties. Any idea folks? I've seen it and yes
>>>it's real!!!
>>

>> H Sekulai, I hope you are having a nice day.
>>
>> You could give it to Dr Steven M. Greer
>> of The Disclosure Project.
>>
>> http://www.disclosureproject.org
>>

>> Or if you want to sell it,
>> This site would pay good money for amazing video ...
>>
>> http://www.timesonline.co.uk
>>
>> They seem to be helping with 'Truth Seekers' type news these days.
>>
>> Or in the USA, I would go to Sci/Fi Channel...
>>
>> http://www.syfy.com
>>
>> They have been helping with UFO Disclosure.
>> And aired "Out OF The Blue".
>
>Thanks Horry. I'll pass it onto my bro. It isnt the most staggering view of
>a UFO I've seen but it definitely is a UFO.

You are Welcome.

P.S.
I only said "H Sekulai"
because I put your name before the " i "
rather than where it should have been after the " i ".

Keep up the good work.

I will talk with some friends,
and if they have ideas of where to sell amazing UFO footage,
I will contact you.

>>My brother accidentally filmed a UFO on his camera last nite!! He wants to
>>sell the clip to interested parties. Any idea folks? I've seen it and yes
>>it's real!!!
>

> H Sekulai, I hope you are having a nice day.
>
> You could give it to Dr Steven M. Greer
> of The Disclosure Project.

Gillian, why don't YOU throw him twenty bucks
for the fake video?

Sekula

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>My brother accidentally filmed a UFO on his camera last nite!! He wants
>>>sell the clip to interested parties. Any idea folks? I've seen it and yes
>>>it's real!!!
>>

>> H Sekulai, I hope you are having a nice day.
>>
>> You could give it to Dr Steven M. Greer
>> of The Disclosure Project.
>
> Gillian, why don't YOU throw him twenty bucks
> for the fake video?

Lol . I just found out that the UFO video WAS A FAKE!! Damn stupid bro
pulled a prank on me but owned up today. If you saw the clip you'd be
convinced it was real. Seems he used some reflections he discovered created
by the camera and moved it in a way to create movement in the sky. Sorry for
any incovenience Horry.

"Sekula" <noreply@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> Gillian, why don't YOU throw him twenty bucks
>> for the fake video?
>
> Lol . I just found out that the UFO video WAS A FAKE!!

I'm shocked........(Yawn)

> Damn stupid bro pulled a prank on me but owned up today.

So who is stupider?

> If you saw the clip you'd be convinced it was real.

No. I knew it was a fake without even SEEING it.

Can you guess why?

> Seems he used some reflections he discovered created by the camera and
> moved it in a way to create movement in the sky. Sorry for any
> incovenience Horry.

I'm betting there was never any video in the 1st place and
you just made the whole thing up to get the attention that
daddy never gave you.

Have a nice day!

Sekula

> "Sekula" <noreply@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Gillian, why don't YOU throw him twenty bucks
>>> for the fake video?
>>
>> Lol . I just found out that the UFO video WAS A FAKE!!
>
> I'm shocked........(Yawn)
>

>> Damn stupid bro pulled a prank on me but owned up today.
>
> So who is stupider?
>

>> If you saw the clip you'd be convinced it was real.
>

> No. I knew it was a fake without even SEEING it.
>
> Can you guess why?
>

>> Seems he used some reflections he discovered created by the camera and
>> moved it in a way to create movement in the sky. Sorry for any
>> incovenience Horry.
>

> I'm betting there was never any video in the 1st place and
> you just made the whole thing up to get the attention that
> daddy never gave you.
>
> Have a nice day!

You are such a fuckwit. I wont be showing the clip because that will only
give him what he wanted in the first place.. attention. But I guess you're
too dumb to figure that out huh?

> You are such a fuckwit. I wont be showing the clip because that will only
> give him what he wanted in the first place.. attention. But I guess you're
> too dumb to figure that out huh?

I'm betting there was never any video in the 1st place and
you just made the whole thing up to get the attention that
daddy never gave you.

--
Every Time You See a Rainbow, God is Having Gay Sex