Research Discussion: Conservatives Don't Need To Worry

Conservatives Don't Need To Worry

The talking heads swear that the public will take to the Obamabortion like
fish take to water and simply fall in love with this well thought out and
overtly crafted piece of Liberal crap.

I say go for it. The Conservatives/Republicans couldn't have asked for
better advertising ... at any price. The Liberal Loons wrote their own
epitaph this time. Sure it's packed full of goodies !!! but not for the
common folk of the middle-class ... they are the one's who ultimately will
foot the tab for this huckster/hack written hoax to coax more votes from a
gullible herd of sheeple.

But by September, reality will set in, as to who gets what, but what's more,
who's going to pay for it ... now, by increased taxes and decades down the
road, by repaying our National Debt, if there is indeed a nation left after
the Leftwing whores had their way with it.

I, for one, hope the chant of "Remember September" will rise to the same
prominence nationally, as "Remember the Alamo" has in Texas. Win or lose,
it'll be a bloody fight, but if we win, we'll be fair:

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_107c7sfw3n9

Rex
2010-03-27 04:36:35 EST
Hagar wrote:

> But by September, reality will set in, as to who gets what, but what's more,
> who's going to pay for it ... now, by increased taxes and decades down the
> road, by repaying our National Debt, if there is indeed a nation left after
> the Leftwing whores had their way with it.
>
> I, for one, hope the chant of "Remember September" will rise to the same
> prominence nationally, as "Remember the Alamo" has in Texas. Win or lose,
> it'll be a bloody fight, but if we win, we'll be fair:
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_107c7sfw3n9

I don't get it, what's special about September?

-------------------------------------
"Opera is when a guy gets stabbed in the back and instead of bleeding
he sings." -- Ed Gardner
-------------------------------------

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>> The talking heads swear that the public will take to the Obamabortion
>> like fish take to water and simply fall in love with this well thought
>> out and overtly crafted piece of Liberal crap.
>
> It's gonna hit the young workers the hardest.
>
> Say a 24 year old making $15.00 a hour.
>
> Wheer the fuck is he gonna come up with
> $50.00 a week MINIMUM?
>
>From the subsidy/tax credit.

In Hagar's case, he'll just increase the price he charges to trick out his
sister. Maybe go up 20% - from $5.00 to $6.00.

> The talking heads swear that the public will take to the Obamabortion like
> fish take to water and simply fall in love with this well thought out and
> overtly crafted piece of Liberal crap.

It's gonna hit the young workers the hardest.

Say a 24 year old making $15.00 a hour.

Wheer the fuck is he gonna come up with
$50.00 a week MINIMUM?

It's bullshit.

--
\ufffdIntelligent Design\ufffd Helping Stupid People Feel Smart Since 1987

Bert
2010-03-27 09:08:26 EST
On Mar 27, 8:41 am, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message
> >> The talking heads swear that the public will take to the Obamabortion
> >> like fish take to water and simply fall in love with this well thought
> >> out and overtly crafted piece of Liberal crap.
>
> > It's gonna hit the young workers the hardest.
>
> > Say a 24 year old making $15.00 a hour.
>
> > Wheer the fuck is he gonna come up with
> > $50.00 a week MINIMUM?
>
> From the subsidy/tax credit.
>
> In Hagar's case, he'll just increase the price he charges to trick out his
> sister.  Maybe go up 20% - from $5.00 to $6.00.

To Ya All Florida is the test state for GOP Fact is the corruption
here has spread to just about all USA. First came the $25,000,000
shuttle toilets Next Mafia NASA stole 2 billion in the year 2002 Next
came insurance fraud, Next came bank fraud. Florida still leads the
nation in foreclosures. Its amazing public got the infomation on the
100s of billions banks stole right out of the US treasury. Charlie
Crist is Godfather's favorite son. He will be president in 2012. He is
EVIL and that means he has the right stuff to rule. GOP 10 Citizens
0 To late to save the democracy that was destroyed during Bush and
Chaney time in office. Obama lives because he changed nothing. TreBert

ChasNemo
2010-03-27 09:15:08 EST
On Mar 26, 3:22�pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> The talking heads swear that the public will take to the Obamabortion like
> fish take to water and simply fall in love with this well thought out and
> overtly crafted piece of Liberal crap.
>
> I say go for it. �The Conservatives/Republicans couldn't have asked for
> better advertising ... at any price. �The Liberal Loons wrote their own
> epitaph this time. �Sure it's packed full of goodies !!! but not for the
> common folk of the middle-class ... they are the one's who ultimately will
> foot the tab for this huckster/hack written hoax to coax more votes from a
> gullible herd of sheeple.
>
> But by September, reality will set in, as to who gets what, but what's more,
> who's going to pay for it ... now, by increased taxes and decades down the
> road, by repaying our National Debt, if there is indeed a nation left after
> the Leftwing whores had their way with it.
>
> I, for one, hope the chant �of "Remember September" will rise to the same
> prominence nationally, as "Remember the Alamo" has in Texas. Win or lose,
> it'll be a bloody fight, but if we win, we'll be fair:
>
> � �http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_107c7sfw3n9

TRANSLATION: KKKONSERVATIVES ARE $HITTING BRICKS AS THEIR LIES, BOGUS
WARS, DOUBLING THE NATIONAL DEBT. ETC. AD NAUSEUM SINK INTO VOTERS'
CONSCIOUSNESS!

ChasNemo
2010-03-27 09:17:27 EST
On Mar 27, 9:08�am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Mar 27, 8:41�am, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message
>
> > > It's gonna hit the young workers the hardest.
>
> > > Say a 24 year old making $15.00 a hour.
>
> > > Wheer the fuck is he gonna come up with
> > > $50.00 a week MINIMUM?
>
> > From the subsidy/tax credit.
>
> > In Hagar's case, he'll just increase the price he charges to trick out his
> > sister. �Maybe go up 20% - from $5.00 to $6.00.
>
> To Ya All Florida is the test state for GOP Fact is the corruption
> here has spread to just about all USA. �First came the $25,000,000
> shuttle toilets Next Mafia NASA stole 2 billion in the year 2002 �Next
> came insurance fraud, Next came bank fraud. Florida still leads the
> nation in foreclosures. Its amazing public got the infomation on the
> 100s of billions banks stole right out of the US treasury. �Charlie
> Crist is Godfather's favorite son. He will be president in 2012. He is
> EVIL and that means he has the right stuff to rule. �GOP 10 Citizens
> 0 � To late to save the democracy that was destroyed during Bush and
> Chaney time in office. Obama lives because he changed nothing. TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Most Floridians are senile and/or military frauds -- like proven fraud
and disgrace Col. Bill Kilgore for example, who is both!

*_//!!_//!!*
2010-03-27 09:20:46 EST
On 27 Mar, 12:50, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > The talking heads swear that the public will take to the Obamabortion like
> > fish take to water and simply fall in love with this well thought out and
> > overtly crafted piece of Liberal crap.
>
> It's gonna hit the young workers the hardest.
>
> Say a 24 year old making $15.00 a hour.
>
> Wheer the fuck is he gonna come up with
> $50.00 a week MINIMUM?
>
> It's bullshit.
>
> --
> “Intelligent Design” Helping Stupid People Feel Smart Since 1987

Hagar, 'Intelligent Design' Springs Naturally from the Elements of the
Universe given the right circumstances as the Strong & Weak forces
do.

What's wrong in helping people to feel or become Smart? Deliberately
and Rudely Stupifying People, like the Theory of Evolution, you, Hagar
'&' sooo many others do is Immature, Stupid and Dangerous.

Isn't time you grew up?

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-03-27 09:25:41 EST
"*_//!!_//!!*" <harpie1@googlemail.com> wrote in

> On 27 Mar, 12:50, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

>> > The talking heads swear that the public will take to the
>> > Obamabortion l
> ike
>> > fish take to water and simply fall in love with this well thought
>> > out a
> nd
>> > overtly crafted piece of Liberal crap.
>>
>> It's gonna hit the young workers the hardest.
>>
>> Say a 24 year old making $15.00 a hour.
>>
>> Wheer the fuck is he gonna come up with
>> $50.00 a week MINIMUM?
>>
>> It's bullshit.
>>
>> --
>> \ufffdIntelligent Design\ufffd Helping Stupid People Feel Smart Since 1987
>
> Hagar, 'Intelligent Design' Springs Naturally from the Elements of the
> Universe given the right circumstances as the Strong & Weak forces
> do.
>
> What's wrong in helping people to feel or become Smart? Deliberately
> and Rudely Stupifying People, like the Theory of Evolution, you, Hagar
> '&' sooo many others do is Immature, Stupid and Dangerous.
>
> Isn't time you grew up?

Another irony meter down the tubes...

"I can see why you have difficulty understanding why I am a babe
magnet" - Edmo understates the facts.

"*_//!!_//!!*" <harpie1@googlemail.com> wrote in message
On 27 Mar, 12:50, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > The talking heads swear that the public will take to the Obamabortion
> > like
> > fish take to water and simply fall in love with this well thought out
> > and
> > overtly crafted piece of Liberal crap.
>
> It's gonna hit the young workers the hardest.
>
> Say a 24 year old making $15.00 a hour.
>
> Wheer the fuck is he gonna come up with
> $50.00 a week MINIMUM?
>
> It's bullshit.
>
> --
> \ufffdIntelligent Design\ufffd Helping Stupid People Feel Smart Since 1987

Hagar, 'Intelligent Design' Springs Naturally from the Elements of the
Universe given the right circumstances as the Strong & Weak forces
do.

*** I was wondering why your asshole was placed right next to your
pussy .... Intelligent Design (probably by commitee) explains it.
Thanks for enlightening me.