Research Discussion: Fore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itWkIyTLbQc

news:0d4c1486-bc81-4651-9d20-b1e3f2746dc8@b33g2000yqc.googlegroups.com...
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itWkIyTLbQc

Oh boy ... that would make a Democrat out of you in one
fell swoop !!!!!

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 07:16:13 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>"HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itWkIyTLbQc
>
>Oh boy ... that would make a Democrat out of you in one
>fell swoop !!!!!

Hehe.

I think they are 3D game generated people in the video.

And Hey!, that's actually Mr HVAC's YouTube channel too.

I subscribed there with two of my 'Ladies' for a laugh.
And comented on the video.

Please favorite some more video's Mr HVAC.
You find some very ... .... well ... very HVAC type videos.
And it's funny seeing them.

Oh, I know, we pay first, might get some of Mr HVAC's videos later.

OK ... here is $1,000,000 dollars.

_______________
== :-> ==
_______________

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itWkIyTLbQc
>>

> I think they are 3D game generated people in the video.
>
> And Hey!, that's actually Mr HVAC's YouTube channel too.
>
> I subscribed there with two of my 'Ladies' for a laugh.
> And comented on the video.
>
> Please favorite some more video's Mr HVAC.
> You find some very ... .... well ... very HVAC type videos.
> And it's funny seeing them.

I was playing a friend in Tiger Woods Golf
on the X-Box and I was LOSING. I decided
to launch a drive at the guy that holds up the
'quiet' sign before a tee shot.

I had NO idea that I would hit him in the Jimee Johnson
OR that he would react in such a manner.

It was so funny I had to take a vid of it with my phone.

--
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force.
Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." - George

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 07:16:41 -0500, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I think they are 3D game generated people in the video.
>>
>> And Hey!, that's actually Mr HVAC's YouTube channel too.
>>
>> I subscribed there with two of my 'Ladies' for a laugh.
>> And comented on the video.
>>
>> Please favorite some more video's Mr HVAC.
>> You find some very ... .... well ... very HVAC type videos.
>> And it's funny seeing them.
>
>I was playing a friend in Tiger Woods Golf
>on the X-Box and I was LOSING. I decided
>to launch a drive at the guy that holds up the
>'quiet' sign before a tee shot.
>
>I had NO idea that I would hit him in the Jimee Johnson
>OR that he would react in such a manner.
>
>It was so funny I had to take a vid of it with my phone.

>--
>"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force.
> Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
>- George Washington.

That quote is similar to what I was thinking yesterday.

i.e. Raw Nature is tough with tornadoes, etc.
But if a group of Humans are tough and God like,
do they suffer in the after-life ?

The variety of NDE testimony and George Noory
say's so.

I guess it's the old story...
"what you do is what you get".

Funny old Universe, aye.

A bunch of mirrors and math.

_______________________

I don't get it though.
At the moment we are all in 'over population hell'.
And if I push a biological weapon and kill 5 billion people...
we would soon have 'ecological heaven'.
But I would suffer 5 billion sufferings?

So, yeah, there has to be other ways.

______________________

That's why I do all this stuff Mr HVAC.
Once I've been given a golf ball and a bat,
I've got to keep banging them around the show.

LOL

http://www.collectspace.com/images/news-112206a.jpg

> On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 07:16:41 -0500, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>>> I think they are 3D game generated people in the video.
>>>
>>> And Hey!, that's actually Mr HVAC's YouTube channel too.
>>>
>>> I subscribed there with two of my 'Ladies' for a laugh.
>>> And comented on the video.
>>>
>>> Please favorite some more video's Mr HVAC.
>>> You find some very ... .... well ... very HVAC type videos.
>>> And it's funny seeing them.
>>
>>I was playing a friend in Tiger Woods Golf
>>on the X-Box and I was LOSING. I decided
>>to launch a drive at the guy that holds up the
>>'quiet' sign before a tee shot.
>>
>>I had NO idea that I would hit him in the Jimee Johnson
>>OR that he would react in such a manner.
>>
>>It was so funny I had to take a vid of it with my phone.
>
>>--
>>"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force.
>> Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
>>- George Washington.
>

> That quote is similar to what I was thinking yesterday.
>
> i.e. Raw Nature is tough with tornadoes, etc.
> But if a group of Humans are tough and God like,
> do they suffer in the after-life ?
>
> The variety of NDE testimony and George Noory
> say's so.
>
> I guess it's the old story...
> "what you do is what you get".
>

> Funny old Universe, aye.
>
> A bunch of mirrors and math.

> I don't get it though.
> At the moment we are all in 'over population hell'.
> And if I push a biological weapon and kill 5 billion people...
> we would soon have 'ecological heaven'.
> But I would suffer 5 billion sufferings?
>
> So, yeah, there has to be other ways.

Sure there is, Horry, tell them the tale of the 72 virgins waiting
in the happy hunting grounds, then send them sticks of Dynamite.