Research Discussion: The CIA's Role In The Study Of UFOs.

The CIA's Role In The Study Of UFOs.

The CIA's Role in the Study of UFOs.

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/kent-csi/docs/v40i5a09p.htm

Valentin Grigorievich Mironov
2010-03-24 02:22:26 EST
On Mar 24, 4:48 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> The CIA's Role in the Study of UFOs.
>
> https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/kent-csi/docs/v40i5a09p.htm

I am Free !!!

On Mar 23, 9:48 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> The CIA's Role in the Study of UFOs.
>
> https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/kent...

Are you blind?

BradGuth Blog and Google document pages:
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

On Mar 24, 3:29 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 02:24:30 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>
> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Mar 23, 9:48 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> The CIA's Role in the Study of UFOs.
>
> https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/kent...
>

> >Are Arr Arrr Aaaachoo ?
>
> Bless You.

We are not alone, only instead blinded by the light of truth...

On Mar 24, 4:34 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> >>https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/kent...

> >> Bless You.
>
> >We are not alone ...
>
> MJ-12 Staff Document.
> FACTS CONCERNING EXOBIOLOGICAL LIFE TO BE CONVEYED THROUGH "THE PUBLIC
> ACCLIMATION PROGRAM".
>
> 01) Intelligent life does exist on other planets and throughout the
> Universe.
>
> 02) Craft not of human design or manufacture are operating in and
> around the land, sea and air of Earth.
>
> 03) Intelligent beings other than Homo Sapiens Sapiens are conducting
> various missions on this planet. These beings have been coming here
> for tens of thousands of years.
>
> 04) Alien beings may have human-like bodies or non-human bodies (such
> as hybrid, insectoid, or reptilian). Intelligent beings can be
> physical, non-physical or inter-dimensional in nature.
>
> 05) The variety of life in the universe is diverse, like the life on
> our own planet is diverse.
>
> 06) Some alien beings have the ability through advanced technology or
> other means to move forward and backward at will through time and
> space.
>
> 07) The spiritual evolution of an alien life form may be ahead of,
> equal to or behind its level of technological development.
> 08) The social orientation, motives and agendas of these beings is
> very diverse. Some alien intelligences are more friendly to human
> beings than others.
>
> 09) In many cases, the "abduction phenomenon" is a real event. This
> activity is complex, coordinated and purposeful. It often occurs
> throughout many generations of a family.
>
> 10) Cross-breeding of humans with more than one alien species has
> occurred. Hybrid children and hybrid adults do exist. They have
> characteristics of both the human and alien races.
>
> 11) Although most alien contacts and sightings occurring on modern-day
> earth have been shrouded in secrecy and mystery, the veil is slowly
> being lifted by the activities of civilians and specially assigned
> government personnel. The Public Acclimation to the reality of alien
> life is proceeding in a way designed not to shock or disrupt society
> any more than necessary.
>
> 12) A great amount of "UFO" and alien information is now in the public
> domain. Countless books, videos and internet websites are devoted to
> these subjects. Thousands of pages of U.S. government documents on
> unusual sightings and encounters have been made available.
>
> At this point, credentialed researchers and academicians have
> investigated the UFO/alien phenomenon and published their findings.
> This is a further step to help validate the phenomenon in the minds of
> the public.
>
> With these 12 points as a reliable framework, it is intended that key
> members of the public and government will be better able to accept,
> evaluate and place into perspective the large body of evidence which

What do you think about those ET "seans" that only utilize
alt.astronomy unless we cross-post on their behalf.

-

Extreme caution: mainstreamers only go blind looking at Venus.

<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 23, 9:48 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> The CIA's Role in the Study of UFOs.

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/kent-csi/docs/v40i5a09p.htm

>Are Arr Arrr Aaaachoo ?

Bless You.

<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

life is proceeding in a way designed not to shock or disrupt society
any more than necessary.

12) A great amount of "UFO" and alien information is now in the public
domain. Countless books, videos and internet websites are devoted to
these subjects. Thousands of pages of U.S. government documents on
unusual sightings and encounters have been made available.

At this point, credentialed researchers and academicians have
investigated the UFO/alien phenomenon and published their findings.
This is a further step to help validate the phenomenon in the minds of
the public.

With these 12 points as a reliable framework, it is intended that key
members of the public and government will be better able to accept,
evaluate and place into perspective the large body of evidence which

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 04:13:10 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> life is proceeding in a way designed not to shock or disrupt society
>> any more than necessary.
>>
>> 12) A great amount of "UFO" and alien information is now in the public
>> domain. Countless books, videos and internet websites are devoted to
>> these subjects. Thousands of pages of U.S. government documents on
>> unusual sightings and encounters have been made available.
>>
>> At this point, credentialed researchers and academicians have
>> investigated the UFO/alien phenomenon and published their findings.
>> This is a further step to help validate the phenomenon in the minds of
>> the public.
>>
>> With these 12 points as a reliable framework, it is intended that key
>> members of the public and government will be better able to accept,
>> evaluate and place into perspective the large body of evidence which

I don't cross post.
I just post to all these groups at the same time ...

alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.ufo.reports,alt.paranet.ufo

Because I like those topics and most all my posts are very related.

I am saving planet Earth, that is in Space.

RELAX ...

You can thank me in the year 2157.