Research Discussion: Good News For Jake !!

Good News For Jake !!

Jake, old buddy, old pal, I bear excellent news !!!
You can stop wearing Depends !!!!
The "Double Happiness Stopper" below is made for incontinent Wetbacks
and assorted GreaseBalls just like you. One size fits all, but for really
big
assholes like you, they make an even larger "Triple Happiness Stopper"
size. Ate too many beans and the brown stuff squirts out of your every
nook and cranny ... just throw away the Depends and plug the
leak with the appropriate "Double or Triple Happiness Stopper".

http://www.bbcrafts.com/Bottle+Stopper+Favors/KA11055NA/_a801f9f5-f863-4c27-83f7-3b3de0ec8e20.html;jsessionid=B5DC7267B0C6E8D23749521B1131A49C

Made from the finest Mongolian stainless steel, guaranteed for multiple Rio
Grande
crossings without rusting. Get a second one one free !!! (just pay shitting
and handling) [sic].

> Jake, old buddy, old pal, I bear excellent news !!!
> You can stop wearing Depends !!!!
> The "Double Happiness Stopper" below is made for incontinent Wetbacks
> and assorted GreaseBalls just like you. One size fits all, but for really
> big
> assholes like you, they make an even larger "Triple Happiness Stopper"
> size. Ate too many beans and the brown stuff squirts out of your every
> nook and cranny ... just throw away the Depends and plug the
> leak with the appropriate "Double or Triple Happiness Stopper".
>

> http://www.bbcrafts.com/Bottle+Stopper+Favors/KA11055NA/_a801f9f5-f863-4c27-83f7-3b3de0ec8e20.html;jsessionid=B5DC7267B0C6E8D23749521B1131A49C
>
> Made from the finest Mongolian stainless steel, guaranteed for multiple
> Rio Grande
> crossings without rusting. Get a second one one free !!! (just pay
> shitting and handling) [sic].
This from an old, incontinent limp dicked man who's been leaking for years.
Obamacare will take care of the peeing in the pants, but he'll have to spend
his own money if he ever wants to get a stiffy again. The ewes in the front
yard just don't raise his flag like they used to.

You'd also be a big hit in Nancy Pelosi's territory, that notorious
haven for butt-pluggers, San Francisco ... just imagine, Beaner,
you'd be the only one with a tread on your sphincter, once you
pull the "Triple Happiness Stopper" ...

> You'd also be a big hit in Nancy Pelosi's territory, that notorious
> haven for butt-pluggers, San Francisco ... just imagine, Beaner,
> you'd be the only one with a tread on your sphincter, once you
> pull the "Triple Happiness Stopper" ...

Whine, whine, whine. Isn't it time to do some trailer maintenance? Secure
the tie-downs? Drain the shit-pond that serves as a holding tank? Maybe put
the washing machine back inside?

Jake
2010-03-23 18:20:08 EST
On Mar 23, 3:51 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > Jake, old buddy, old pal, I bear excellent news !!!
> > You can stop wearing Depends !!!!
> > The "Double Happiness Stopper" below is made for incontinent Wetbacks
> > and assorted GreaseBalls just like you.  One size fits all, but for really
> > big
> > assholes like you, they make an even larger "Triple Happiness Stopper"
> > size. Ate too many beans and the brown stuff squirts out of your every
> > nook and cranny ... just throw away the Depends and plug the
> > leak with the appropriate "Double or Triple Happiness Stopper".
>
> >http://www.bbcrafts.com/Bottle+Stopper+Favors/KA11055NA/_a801f9f5-f86...
>
> > Made from the  finest Mongolian stainless steel, guaranteed for multiple
> > Rio Grande
> > crossings without rusting.  Get a second one one free !!! (just pay
> > shitting and handling) [sic].
>
> This from an old, incontinent limp dicked man who's been leaking for years.
> Obamacare will take care of the peeing in the pants, but he'll have to spend
> his own money if he ever wants to get a stiffy again.  The ewes in the front
> yard just don't raise his flag like they used to.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, I shore must have pissed him off. Fuck the old fartknocker. As
long as they make a depends size for him, that is all I care about. I
really feel sorry for the pig, though. I mean his wife, poor thing.
Jake.

_//!! _//!!

> You'd also be a big hit in Nancy Pelosi's territory, that notorious
> haven for butt-pluggers, San Francisco ... just imagine, Beaner,
> you'd be the only one with a tread on your sphincter, once you
> pull the "Triple Happiness Stopper" ...

PS: ?

_//!! _//!!
2010-03-23 19:37:28 EST
"_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net> wrote in message

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>> You'd also be a big hit in Nancy Pelosi's territory, that notorious
>> haven for butt-pluggers, San Francisco ... just imagine, Beaner,
>> you'd be the only one with a tread on your sphincter, once you
>> pull the "Triple Happiness Stopper" ...
>
> PS: ?

You're F*CKED, Hagar, for Infiltrating and Accessing My Personal
Files 'and' *I*'ve Informed ALL the SECURITY SERVICES AND
NEWSPAPERS of your doing so.

It's a *GOTCHA CATCH YA*!

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

On Mar 23, 3:51 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > Jake, old buddy, old pal, I bear excellent news !!!
> > You can stop wearing Depends !!!!
> > The "Double Happiness Stopper" below is made for incontinent Wetbacks
> > and assorted GreaseBalls just like you. One size fits all, but for
> > really
> > big
> > assholes like you, they make an even larger "Triple Happiness Stopper"
> > size. Ate too many beans and the brown stuff squirts out of your every
> > nook and cranny ... just throw away the Depends and plug the
> > leak with the appropriate "Double or Triple Happiness Stopper".
>
> >http://www.bbcrafts.com/Bottle+Stopper+Favors/KA11055NA/_a801f9f5-f86...
>
> > Made from the finest Mongolian stainless steel, guaranteed for multiple
> > Rio Grande
> > crossings without rusting. Get a second one one free !!! (just pay
> > shitting and handling) [sic].
>
> This from an old, incontinent limp dicked man who's been leaking for
> years.
> Obamacare will take care of the peeing in the pants, but he'll have to
> spend
> his own money if he ever wants to get a stiffy again. The ewes in the
> front
> yard just don't raise his flag like they used to.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, I shore must have pissed him off. Fuck the old fartknocker. As
long as they make a depends size for him, that is all I care about. I
really feel sorry for the pig, though. I mean his wife, poor thing.
Jake.

*********************************
At least I can be cured ... but as I iterated before, there is no known
cure for stupidity, the mental illness of Liberalism, which obviously
afflicts all members of the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" and has
now successfully jumped across ethnic lines into the realm of witless
bean munchers ...

> "_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>> You'd also be a big hit in Nancy Pelosi's territory, that notorious
>>> haven for butt-pluggers, San Francisco ... just imagine, Beaner,
>>> you'd be the only one with a tread on your sphincter, once you
>>> pull the "Triple Happiness Stopper" ...
>>
>> PS: ?
>
> You're F*CKED, Hagar, for Infiltrating and Accessing My Personal
> Files 'and' *I*'ve Informed ALL the SECURITY SERVICES AND
> NEWSPAPERS of your doing so.

Honey, I don't infiltrate anything that belongs to skanky bitches ...

*666*

Jake
2010-03-24 09:42:36 EST
On Mar 23, 7:50 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 23, 3:51 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > > Jake, old buddy, old pal, I bear excellent news !!!
> > > You can stop wearing Depends !!!!
> > > The "Double Happiness Stopper" below is made for incontinent Wetbacks
> > > and assorted GreaseBalls just like you. One size fits all, but for
> > > really
> > > big
> > > assholes like you, they make an even larger "Triple Happiness Stopper"
> > > size. Ate too many beans and the brown stuff squirts out of your every
> > > nook and cranny ... just throw away the Depends and plug the
> > > leak with the appropriate "Double or Triple Happiness Stopper".
>
> > >http://www.bbcrafts.com/Bottle+Stopper+Favors/KA11055NA/_a801f9f5-f86...
>
> > > Made from the finest Mongolian stainless steel, guaranteed for multiple
> > > Rio Grande
> > > crossings without rusting. Get a second one one free !!! (just pay
> > > shitting and handling) [sic].
>
> > This from an old, incontinent limp dicked man who's been leaking for
> > years.
> > Obamacare will take care of the peeing in the pants, but he'll have to
> > spend
> > his own money if he ever wants to get a stiffy again. The ewes in the
> > front
> > yard just don't raise his flag like they used to.- Hide quoted text -

> Yeah, I shore must have pissed him off.  Fuck the old fartknocker.  As
> long as they make a depends size for him, that is all I care about.  I
> really feel sorry for the pig, though.  I mean his wife, poor thing.
> Jake.

> At least I can be cured ... but as I iterated before, there is no known
> cure for stupidity, the mental illness of Liberalism, which obviously
> afflicts all members of the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" and has
> now successfully jumped across ethnic lines into the realm of witless
> bean munchers ...- Hide quoted text -

So you're saying I've graduated? Stupid craKKKer.
Jake.