Research Discussion: A Little Anecdote For The "Morons Of The Obamacalypse".

A Little Anecdote For The "Morons Of The Obamacalypse".

There's a story going around in DC a week before the Obamacare bill vote
about a Obama, who paid a visit to Congress (the left side) for an
arm-twisting session with the retards. Afterward told the first whip Pelosi
that her men smelled bad. Obama suggested perhaps it would help if the
Liberal Democrats would change their underwear occasionally.

Nancy Pelosi responded, "Yes Anointed One, I'll see to it immediately!"

Pelosi mate went straight to the House floor and announced,

"The Anointed One thinks you guys smell bad and he wants you to change your
underwear." She continued, "I want you to recognize the guy to your right,
then go down to the Gym and change underwear with that person. If you see
Rahm Emanuel running around naked, go for a coffee break and then change
underwear. Now GET TO IT!"

THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS:

Someone may come along and promise "Change", but don't count on Things
smelling any better afterwards.

> There's a story going around in DC a week before the Obamacare bill vote
> about a Obama, who paid a visit to Congress

Even in defeat, Hags still knows how to cut and paste. Where did this
bullshit come from. Rushbloat? Crazybeck? RNC?

C'mon, Hags. Post something original that actually involved some critical
thinking of your own and is devoid of racial slurs. You worthless piece of
shit Cracker.

H.

> There's a story going around in DC a week before the
> Obamacare bill vote about a Obama, who paid a visit
> to Congress (the left side) for an arm-twisting
> session with the retards. Afterward told the first
> whip Pelosi that her men smelled bad. Obama suggested
> perhaps it would help if the Liberal Democrats would
> change their underwear occasionally.
>
> Nancy Pelosi responded, "Yes Anointed One, I'll see
> to it immediately!"
>
> Pelosi mate went straight to the House floor and
> announced,
>
> "The Anointed One thinks you guys smell bad and he
> wants you to change your underwear." She continued,
> "I want you to recognize the guy to your right, then
> go down to the Gym and change underwear with that
> person. If you see Rahm Emanuel running around
> naked, go for a coffee break and then change
> underwear. Now GET TO IT!"
>
> THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS:
>
> Someone may come along and promise "Change", but
> don't count on Things smelling any better afterwards.
Liberals wear underware?
H.

Jake
2010-03-22 18:21:50 EST
On Mar 22, 12:29 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

(Someone may come along and promise "Change", but don't count on
Things
smelling any better afterwards.)

That's easy, ya stinking crakkker. Just take off the days old depends
diaper, full of shit and piss, and things should start to smell better
around you.
Jake.

On Mar 22, 12:29 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

(Someone may come along and promise "Change", but don't count on
Things
smelling any better afterwards.)

That's easy, ya stinking crakkker. Just take off the days old depends
diaper, full of shit and piss, and things should start to smell better
around you.
Jake.

Sorry. Hagar's HMO requires that he wear it three days. As soon as
Obamacare kicks in, he'll be able to switch to adult snuggies and change
into a fresh one every time he drops a load - which is often.

On Mar 22, 12:29 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

(Someone may come along and promise "Change", but don't count on
Things
smelling any better afterwards.)

That's easy, ya stinking crakkker. Just take off the days old depends
diaper, full of shit and piss, and things should start to smell better
around you.
Jake.

***********************************
Hey Jakester, old buddy, now that you guys have Osamacare, perhaps
they can do something about your mental handicap ... I know you're a
fucking Wetback and nothing can fix that ... ooops, stupid can't be fixed
either ... well, better luck next time, GreaseBall.

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mar 22, 12:29 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> (Someone may come along and promise "Change", but don't count on
> Things
> smelling any better afterwards.)
>
> That's easy, ya stinking crakkker. Just take off the days old depends
> diaper, full of shit and piss, and things should start to smell better
> around you.
> Jake.

> Hey Jakester, old buddy, now that you guys have Osamacare, perhaps
> they can do something about your mental handicap ... I know you're a
> fucking Wetback and nothing can fix that ... ooops, stupid can't be fixed
> either ... well, better luck next time, GreaseBall.
Hagar will be pleased to learn that Obamacare will first attack penile
warts, anal fissures and chronic halitosis. And the new student aid program
may permit him to complete his 6th grade studies (third time's a charm).