Research Discussion: The Secrets Of Venus Revealed

The Secrets Of Venus Revealed

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

The GuthBall was right !!! what a guy ... he saw it first ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt

On Mar 22, 8:58 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> The GuthBall was right !!!  what a guy ... he saw it first ...
>
>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt

Just a short distance to the NE of that Venusian tank is that “fluid
arch” plus what I’m mostly talking about is just a wee bit further NE,
and otherwise nearly due north of your tank is that rather interesting
clover shaped reservoir plus a number of other unexplainable items,
including a substantial bridge.

Not everything about our technology and even ourselves surviving the
geothermally toasty environment of Venus is technically
insurmountable, in fact most aspects of surviving Venus are not the
least bit insurmountable. However, for those unable or too mainstream
dysfunctional to interpret simplistic monochrome images and otherwise
unable to connect whatever pixels or dots of any kind, it seems their
own insurmountable naysay and/or status quo or bust mindset of using
obfuscation is perhaps the least of their problems.

Obviously if you have the technology for getting to/from the planet
Venus, as such you also have the necessary talent or expertise and
technology for dealing with surviving on that toasty world, such as
getting sufficient O2 or h2o is certainly not a problem.

Carbon Dioxide ArcJet
Arcjets can burn extremely hot and thereby obtain thermal dynamic and
ionic exhaust thrust from almost anything, including CO2 offering a
conservative 4.5<7.5 km/s (depending on the gas, ion/plasma exhaust
velocity can actually reach 150 km/sec, or even <150,000 km/s in a
serious laser cannon or EMDrive format). A mixture of gasses, such as
h2o2 with co2 or perhaps just h2 and co2, but also the vaporizing of
only h2o as steam and otherwise just ionizing plain old co2 all by
itself would be good examples of how to utilize and convert co2 into a
viable resource of thermal dynamic energy that would generate an
extremely fast exhaust, leaving us with a harmless remainder of pure
carbon, of which this carbon could then be safely ejected as spent
exhaust, conceivably stored and/or directly utilized by way of
recombining into all sorts of carbon based commercial products,
including the industrial makings of a carbonado diamond product that
could easily include continuous tether fibers of 490 GPa.

If you simply do not like to fool around or bother with utilizing CO2,
There’s also nitrogen fueled thrusters to suit our fancy.
http://www.esa.int/gsp/ACT/doc/PRO/ACT-RPR-PRO-2008-ISPC-Feasibility-study-low-power-helicon-thruster.pdf
http://nextbigfuture.com/2009/02/mit-mini-helicon-plasma-space.html
“The exhaust velocity (ISP) from the new rocket is some 10 times
higher than the velocity from the average chemical rocket.”

http://www.laesieworks.com/ifo/lib/thrust.html

http://rocket.itsc.uah.edu/u/cassibj/Arcjet%20system.htm
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19880020484_1988020484.pdf
According to Carney, Lynnette M.; Bailey, Allan B.
“The exhaust of an engineering model resistojet has been investigated
using rotary pitot probes and a rotary quartz crystal microbalance.
The resistojet operated on CO2 propellant at a mass flow rate of 0.29
g/sec in both heated and unheated flows. Measurements of local flow
angles in the near field of a conical plume shield indicated that the
shield was not wholly effective in confining the flow to the region
upstream of its exit plane. However, the absolute levels of the
measured mass flux into the backflow region were very low, on the
order of 7 x 10 to the -7 power g/sqcm/sec or less. The use of a
circular disk at the exit plane of the existing conical shield showed
some benefit in decreasing the amount of backflow by a factor of two.
Lastly, a detached shield placed upstream of the resistojet exit plane
demonstrated a small degree of local shielding for the region directly
behind it.”

Essentially, almost anything becomes ion/plasma thrust worthy if you
apply enough energy for obtaining 100,000 degrees C, and at least such
energy is by no means in short supply while on the planet Venus.

Unfortunately, almost everything else pertaining to the direct arcjet
combustion or ionization/plasma worth of using CO2 has become somewhat
need-to-know and thus taboo/nondisclosure rated, and few here in this
Usenet/newsgroup wasteland of mostly brown-nosed minions and their
mainstream status quo civilian army of parrots are not about to help
because it’s not their job. Basically the artificially sustained
electrical arc or laser cannon is increasing the thermal kinetic
energy and thus rapid expansion and subsequent exhaust velocity of
whatever amounts of CO2 are being converted into a super-heated
plasma, meaning that the raw atmosphere of Venus is more than good
enough as a suitable ion/plasma rocket, turbine engine or whatever
basic internal combustion fuel as is, that is as long as ceramics and
magnetic containments are taking care of the hot plasma business end
of such arcjet applications.

EMDrive research:
http://nextbigfuture.com/2009/10/emdrive-progress.html
“The heart of the Emdrive is a resonant, tapered cavity filled with
microwaves. According to Shawyer, a relativistic effect generates a
net thrust, an effect confirmed by various Emdrives he has built as
demonstrations. Critics say that any thrust from the drive must come
from another source. Shawyer is adamant that the measured thrust is
not caused by other factors.”

http://nextbigfuture.com/
Once again, with energy and applied physics, almost anything can
offer better results and even generate thrust or cause a kinetic
reaction to suit most every conceivable need. On the other hand,
without a local cache of energy you’re pretty much screwed.

The good news about Venus, is that it has loads of renewable energy to
burn, so to speak. The bad news is that our “no parrot left behind”
policy has most of us snookered and dumbfounded past the point of no
return.

BradGuth: Blog and Google document pages:
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

On Mar 22, 8:58 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> The GuthBall was right !!!  what a guy ... he saw it first ...
>
>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt

Just a short distance to the NE of that Venusian tank is that “fluid
arch” plus what I’m mostly talking about is situated just a wee bit
further NE, and otherwise nearly due north of your superimposed tank
is that rather interesting clover shaped reservoir plus a number of
other unexplainable items, including a substantial bridge.

Venus Facts:
Venus is pretty much exactly what it is, meaning that it’s mostly a
big hot rock or at least an extremely thin crusted globe that's mostly
geothermally and perhaps thorium heated from the inside out (plus a
little secondary greenhouse heating), whereas apparently there’s only
Venusian intelligence that's smarter than any hot rock which
prevails. If and when we ever manage to get ourselves to Venus, we’ll
instantly become the survival underdogs and otherwise at the mercy of
those in charge of that toasty planet that literally has so much of
its surplus energy to burn (so to speak).

The images of Venus are extremely real, as are the 36 looks per pixel
of SAR imaging that’s very truthworthy, and otherwise most (<99.9%) of
what's depicted is perfectly natural.

Nothing has been artificially added or intentionally distorted in
order to make anything look different from those original SAR obtained
images. Like viewing anything in 2D format, when you know the image
and camera specifications, including its angle of view is when items
of 3D become more real and otherwise deductive logic tells us a whole
lot more of what we're looking at while using PhotoShop or whatever
image management software makes you a happy camper.

IrfanView
http://www.irfanview.com/

PhotoZoom Pro (mac and pc)
http://www.benvista.com/main/content/content.php?page=downloads

The original GIF image file:
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hires/mgn_c115s095_1.gif

It seems whenever there’s an actual public-funded mainstream image of
having recorded anything off-world, that which simply can not be
systematically banished or its authenticity disputed, as for this
image containing whatever easily interprets as perfectly clear enough
as though including a good number of artificial items (as though
having been constructed and/or modified to suit by intelligent
others), and especially for those considerations of such good enough
dimensional size and otherwise their rational community like
infrastructure that’s also viewed as well above those SAR image
resolution minimums, is when all the usual brown-nosed clowns and
their trustworthy army of damage-control spooks and moles come out to
play, along with their loyal civilian minions of mainstream status quo
parrots that’ll continually topic/author stalk as they manage to
always saturate themselves throughout these public Usenet/newsgroups,
but otherwise can’t possibly think for themselves.

Perhaps this failsafe method or tactical policy of perpetual naysay
and denial is as good as our public-funded NASA and DARPA get, because
otherwise those Zionists and most other faith-based groups sure as
hell are not buying into any speck of whatever I’ve uncovered.

BradGuth Blog and Google document pages:
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

If you need more K12 LeapFrog certified pointers and otherwise clues
about utilizing those regular laws of physics, that seem to play right
along with my interpretations, I can do that as well.

Now that I've provided an even easier method of public viewing as to
what the planet Venus has to offer, it seems only the brown-nosed
clowns and their army of mainstream damage-control spooks and moles
are coming out to play.

There's probably nothing entirely artificial about that extremely
large and complex clover shaped reservoir and of that other plain one
it's connected to that clearly contains something fluid, and of that
item I've called the "fluid arch" also seems perfectly natural as do
those three large protruding rocks situated just to the South East.
In fact, 99.9% of everything within that selected/enlarged area seems
of perfectly natural geology to me. However, it's the other 0.1% that
rather sticks out like a sore thumb, as being most likely artificial.

For those of you that passed your K12 and parrot-101 graduate degree:
Collected Quotes from Albert Einstein (take your pick)
http://rescomp.stanford.edu/~cheshire/EinsteinQuotes.html

Imagination is more important than knowledge... /E
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education… /E
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources… /E
To punish me for my contempt for authority, fate made me an authority
myself… /E

Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its
creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain
too little falls into lazy habits of thinking… /E

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own
reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he
contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous
structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a
little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity… /E

"A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents
and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents
eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with
it." / Max Planck

”Whoever controls the past, controls the future” / George Orwell

All The Tea In China Blue
2010-03-22 17:58:41 EST
In article <FOidnVUs9tUsPDrWnZ2dnUVZ_rKdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
"Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

> The GuthBall was right !!! what a guy ... he saw it first ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt

I am shocked blue.

--
Damn the living - It's a lovely life. I'm whoever you want me to be.
Silver silverware - Where is the love? At least I can stay in character.

On Mar 22, 1:58 pm, All the Tea in China Blue <chine.b...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> In article <FOidnVUs9tUsPDrWnZ2dnUVZ_rKdn...@giganews.com>,
>
>  "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> > The GuthBall was right !!!  what a guy ... he saw it first ...
>
> >    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt
>
> I am shocked blue.

In that case, tell us what else you can interpret.

~ BG

All The Tea In China Blue
2010-03-22 19:27:41 EST
In article <379bb3db-d826-4149-ae23-8f5d6f007cbf@u5g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
Brad Guth <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mar 22, 1:58\ufffdpm, All the Tea in China Blue <chine.b...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> > In article <FOidnVUs9tUsPDrWnZ2dnUVZ_rKdn...@giganews.com>,
> >
> > \ufffd"Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> > > The GuthBall was right !!! \ufffdwhat a guy ... he saw it first ...
> >
> > > \ufffd \ufffdhttp://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt
> >
> > I am shocked blue.
>
> In that case, tell us what else you can interpret.

You're not my fire, you're not my desire.

You haven't got it.

--

On Mar 22, 3:27 pm, All the Tea in China Blue <chine.b...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> In article <379bb3db-d826-4149-ae23-8f5d6f007...@u5g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
>  Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 22, 1:58 pm, All the Tea in China Blue <chine.b...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:

> > > I am shocked blue.
>
> > In that case, tell us what else you can interpret.
>
> You're not my fire, you're not my desire.
>
> You haven't got it.
>
> --
> Damn the living - It's a lovely life.           I'm whoever you want me to be.
> Silver silverware - Where is the love?       At least I can stay in character.
> Oval swimming pool - Where is the love?    Annoying Usenet one post at a time.
> Damn the living - It's a lovely life.                   We support you, Sarah.

Spoken like a true brown-nosed spook/mole of the mainstream status quo
or bust kind.

~ BG

[SMF]
2010-03-22 23:53:52 EST
On 3/22/2010 6:27 PM, All the Tea in China Blue wrote:

> You're not my fire, you're not my desire.
>
> You haven't got it.

Bikini Karate Babes, coming up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R0vUdyt9FU

China Blue Bloods
2010-03-23 00:30:13 EST
In article <a590ee56-a71d-47b7-afa6-9248647b3815@s2g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
Brad Guth <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mar 22, 3:27\ufffdpm, All the Tea in China Blue <chine.b...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> > In article
> > <379bb3db-d826-4149-ae23-8f5d6f007...@u5g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
> > \ufffdBrad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > In that case, tell us what else you can interpret.
> >
> > You're not my fire, you're not my desire.
> >
> > You haven't got it.
> >
> > --
> > Damn the living - It's a lovely life. \ufffd \ufffd \ufffd \ufffd \ufffd I'm whoever you want me to
> > be.
> > Silver silverware - Where is the love? \ufffd \ufffd \ufffd At least I can stay in
> > character.
> > Oval swimming pool - Where is the love? \ufffd \ufffdAnnoying Usenet one post at a
> > time.
> > Damn the living - It's a lovely life. \ufffd \ufffd \ufffd \ufffd \ufffd \ufffd \ufffd \ufffd \ufffd We support you,
> > Sarah.
>
> Spoken like a true brown-nosed spook/mole of the mainstream status quo
> or bust kind.
>
> ~ BG

Call me Casper, the friendly Defence Secretary.

--

On Mar 22, 8:30 pm, China Blue Bloods <chine.b...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In article <a590ee56-a71d-47b7-afa6-9248647b3...@s2g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
>  Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Mar 22, 3:27 pm, All the Tea in China Blue <chine.b...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
> > > In article
> > > <379bb3db-d826-4149-ae23-8f5d6f007...@u5g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,

> > > You're not my fire, you're not my desire.
>
> > > You haven't got it.
>
> > > --
> > > Damn the living - It's a lovely life.           I'm whoever you want me to
> > > be.
> > > Silver silverware - Where is the love?       At least I can stay in
> > > character.
> > > Oval swimming pool - Where is the love?    Annoying Usenet one post at a
> > > time.
> > > Damn the living - It's a lovely life.                   We support you,
> > > Sarah.
>
> > Spoken like a true brown-nosed spook/mole of the mainstream status quo
> > or bust kind.
>
> >  ~ BG
>
> Call me Casper, the friendly Defence Secretary.

So far, "friendly Defence Secretary" is perhaps good enough.

Got any other zingers?

~ BG
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)