Research Discussion: The New Federal Math At Work

The New Federal Math At Work

Government Math.

A 15 mpg clunker that travels 12,000 miles a year uses 800 gallons of gas a
year.

A 25 mpg vehicle that travels 12,000 miles a year uses 480 gallons a year.

Therefore, the average Cash for Clunkers transaction will reduce US gasoline
consumption by 320 gallons per year.

The government claims that 700,000 clunkers were turned-in, so that's 224
million gallons saved per year.

That equates to a bit over 5 million barrels of oil. 5 million barrels is
about 5 hours worth of US consumption.

More importantly, 5 million barrels of oil at $70 per barrel costs about
$350 million dollars.

So, the government paid $3 billion of our tax dollars to save $350 million.

In other words, we spent $8.57 for every dollar we saved.

I'm pretty sure all the touted Healthcare savings were obtained using the
same Voodoo formulas.

On Mar 20, 8:04 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Government  Math.
>
> A 15 mpg clunker that travels 12,000 miles a year uses 800 gallons of gas a
> year.
>
> A 25 mpg vehicle that travels 12,000 miles a year uses 480 gallons a year.
>
> Therefore, the average Cash for Clunkers transaction will reduce US gasoline
> consumption by 320 gallons per year.
>
> The government claims that 700,000 clunkers were turned-in, so that's 224
> million gallons saved per year.
>
> That equates to a bit over 5 million barrels of oil. 5 million barrels is
> about 5 hours worth of US consumption.
>
> More importantly, 5 million barrels of oil at $70 per barrel costs about
> $350 million dollars.
>
> So, the government paid $3 billion of our tax dollars to save $350 million.
>
> In other words, we spent $8.57 for every dollar we saved.
>
> I'm pretty sure all the touted Healthcare savings were obtained using the
> same Voodoo formulas.

What do you have against "Voodoo", especially if it works?

~ BG

On Mar 20, 8:04 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Government Math.
>
> A 15 mpg clunker that travels 12,000 miles a year uses 800 gallons of gas
> year.
>
> A 25 mpg vehicle that travels 12,000 miles a year uses 480 gallons a year.
>
> Therefore, the average Cash for Clunkers transaction will reduce US
> gasoline
> consumption by 320 gallons per year.
>
> The government claims that 700,000 clunkers were turned-in, so that's 224
> million gallons saved per year.
>
> That equates to a bit over 5 million barrels of oil. 5 million barrels is
> about 5 hours worth of US consumption.
>
> More importantly, 5 million barrels of oil at $70 per barrel costs about
> $350 million dollars.
>
> So, the government paid $3 billion of our tax dollars to save $350
> million.
>
> In other words, we spent $8.57 for every dollar we saved.
>
> I'm pretty sure all the touted Healthcare savings were obtained using the
> same Voodoo formulas.

What do you have against "Voodoo", especially if it works?

~ BG

**************************************
Of all the people, I would have thought that you would understand what
was meant ... you have used Voodoo science since forever, based on the
unsuccessful model of Federal Voodoo Math, GuthBall ...

Lunacy is using the same dysfunctional formula over and over, expecting
a different outcome.

On Mar 20, 8:21 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

> On Mar 20, 8:04 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > Government Math.
>
> > A 15 mpg clunker that travels 12,000 miles a year uses 800 gallons of gas
> > year.
>
> > A 25 mpg vehicle that travels 12,000 miles a year uses 480 gallons a year.
>
> > Therefore, the average Cash for Clunkers transaction will reduce US
> > gasoline
> > consumption by 320 gallons per year.
>
> > The government claims that 700,000 clunkers were turned-in, so that's 224
> > million gallons saved per year.
>
> > That equates to a bit over 5 million barrels of oil. 5 million barrels is
> > about 5 hours worth of US consumption.
>
> > More importantly, 5 million barrels of oil at $70 per barrel costs about
> > $350 million dollars.
>
> > So, the government paid $3 billion of our tax dollars to save $350
> > million.
>
> > In other words, we spent $8.57 for every dollar we saved.
>
> > I'm pretty sure all the touted Healthcare savings were obtained using the
> > same Voodoo formulas.
>
> What do you have against "Voodoo", especially if it works?
>
>  ~ BG
>
>         **************************************
> Of all the people, I would have thought that you would understand what
> was meant ... you have used Voodoo science since forever, based on the
> unsuccessful model of Federal Voodoo Math, GuthBall ...
>
> Lunacy is using the same dysfunctional formula over and over, expecting
> a different outcome.

Our DARPA and NASA used voodoo conditional laws of physics, along with
their voodoo ZNR certified fly-by-rocket expertise, and otherwise
voodoo need-to-know science that can't be replicated from the very get-
go, so I understand perfectly well what's meant by voodoo. Your use
of voodoo approved excuses all the time whenever asked to honestly
review/interpret a certain image as radar obtained of Venus is quite
obvious.

BradGuth: Blog and Google document pages:
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

_//!! _//!!

> What do you have against "Voodoo", especially if it works?

"Voodoo" = ~Evil and Benefits no one~.

Anti-Voodoo = *Good and Benefits every one*.

> ~ BG ~

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

On Mar 20, 8:21 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

> On Mar 20, 8:04 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > Government Math.
>
> > A 15 mpg clunker that travels 12,000 miles a year uses 800 gallons of
> > gas
> > year.
>
> > A 25 mpg vehicle that travels 12,000 miles a year uses 480 gallons a
> > year.
>
> > Therefore, the average Cash for Clunkers transaction will reduce US
> > gasoline
> > consumption by 320 gallons per year.
>
> > The government claims that 700,000 clunkers were turned-in, so that's
> > 224
> > million gallons saved per year.
>
> > That equates to a bit over 5 million barrels of oil. 5 million barrels
> > is
> > about 5 hours worth of US consumption.
>
> > More importantly, 5 million barrels of oil at $70 per barrel costs about
> > $350 million dollars.
>
> > So, the government paid $3 billion of our tax dollars to save $350
> > million.
>
> > In other words, we spent $8.57 for every dollar we saved.
>
> > I'm pretty sure all the touted Healthcare savings were obtained using
> > the
> > same Voodoo formulas.
>
> What do you have against "Voodoo", especially if it works?
>
> ~ BG
>
> **************************************
> Of all the people, I would have thought that you would understand what
> was meant ... you have used Voodoo science since forever, based on the
> unsuccessful model of Federal Voodoo Math, GuthBall ...
>
> Lunacy is using the same dysfunctional formula over and over, expecting
> a different outcome.

Our DARPA and NASA used voodoo conditional laws of physics, along with
their voodoo ZNR certified fly-by-rocket expertise, and otherwise
voodoo need-to-know science that can't be replicated from the very get-
go, so I understand perfectly well what's meant by voodoo. Your use
of voodoo approved excuses all the time whenever asked to honestly
review/interpret a certain image as radar obtained of Venus is quite
obvious.

BradGuth: Blog and Google document pages:
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

So, what exactly is you are seeing that we don't ???
Description and coordinates. please ... oh yea, and how much weed do
I need to smoke before the image manifests itself.

On Mar 20, 1:41 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

> On Mar 20, 8:21 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Mar 20, 8:04 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > > Government Math.
>
> > > A 15 mpg clunker that travels 12,000 miles a year uses 800 gallons of
> > > gas
> > > year.
>
> > > A 25 mpg vehicle that travels 12,000 miles a year uses 480 gallons a
> > > year.
>
> > > Therefore, the average Cash for Clunkers transaction will reduce US
> > > gasoline
> > > consumption by 320 gallons per year.
>
> > > The government claims that 700,000 clunkers were turned-in, so that's
> > > 224
> > > million gallons saved per year.
>
> > > That equates to a bit over 5 million barrels of oil. 5 million barrels
> > > is
> > > about 5 hours worth of US consumption.
>
> > > More importantly, 5 million barrels of oil at $70 per barrel costs about
> > > $350 million dollars.
>
> > > So, the government paid $3 billion of our tax dollars to save $350
> > > million.
>
> > > In other words, we spent $8.57 for every dollar we saved.
>
> > > I'm pretty sure all the touted Healthcare savings were obtained using
> > > the
> > > same Voodoo formulas.
>
> > What do you have against "Voodoo", especially if it works?
>
> > ~ BG
>
> > **************************************
> > Of all the people, I would have thought that you would understand what
> > was meant ... you have used Voodoo science since forever, based on the
> > unsuccessful model of Federal Voodoo Math, GuthBall ...
>
> > Lunacy is using the same dysfunctional formula over and over, expecting
> > a different outcome.
>
> Our DARPA and NASA used voodoo conditional laws of physics, along with
> their voodoo ZNR certified fly-by-rocket expertise, and otherwise
> voodoo need-to-know science that can't be replicated from the very get-
> go, so I understand perfectly well what's meant by voodoo.  Your use
> of voodoo approved excuses all the time whenever asked to honestly
> review/interpret a certain image as radar obtained of Venus is quite
> obvious.
>
> BradGuth: Blog and Google document pages:
>  http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
>  http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
>
>         *****************************************
> So, what exactly is you are seeing that we don't ???
> Description and coordinates. please ... oh yea, and how much weed do
> I need to smoke before the image manifests itself.

Why should I repeat myself for the thousandth time to a blind and
redneck ZNR approved bigot like yourself?

On Mar 20, 1:41 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

> On Mar 20, 8:21 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Mar 20, 8:04 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > > Government Math.
>
> > > A 15 mpg clunker that travels 12,000 miles a year uses 800 gallons of
> > > gas
> > > year.
>
> > > A 25 mpg vehicle that travels 12,000 miles a year uses 480 gallons a
> > > year.
>
> > > Therefore, the average Cash for Clunkers transaction will reduce US
> > > gasoline
> > > consumption by 320 gallons per year.
>
> > > The government claims that 700,000 clunkers were turned-in, so that's
> > > 224
> > > million gallons saved per year.
>
> > > That equates to a bit over 5 million barrels of oil. 5 million barrels
> > > is
> > > about 5 hours worth of US consumption.
>
> > > More importantly, 5 million barrels of oil at $70 per barrel costs
> > > about
> > > $350 million dollars.
>
> > > So, the government paid $3 billion of our tax dollars to save $350
> > > million.
>
> > > In other words, we spent $8.57 for every dollar we saved.
>
> > > I'm pretty sure all the touted Healthcare savings were obtained using
> > > the
> > > same Voodoo formulas.
>
> > What do you have against "Voodoo", especially if it works?
>
> > ~ BG
>
> > **************************************
> > Of all the people, I would have thought that you would understand what
> > was meant ... you have used Voodoo science since forever, based on the
> > unsuccessful model of Federal Voodoo Math, GuthBall ...
>
> > Lunacy is using the same dysfunctional formula over and over, expecting
> > a different outcome.
>
> Our DARPA and NASA used voodoo conditional laws of physics, along with
> their voodoo ZNR certified fly-by-rocket expertise, and otherwise
> voodoo need-to-know science that can't be replicated from the very get-
> go, so I understand perfectly well what's meant by voodoo. Your use
> of voodoo approved excuses all the time whenever asked to honestly
> review/interpret a certain image as radar obtained of Venus is quite
> obvious.
>
> BradGuth: Blog and Google document pages:
> http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

> So, what exactly is you are seeing that we don't ???
> Description and coordinates. please ... oh yea, and how much weed do
> I need to smoke before the image manifests itself.

Why should I repeat myself for the thousandth time to a blind and
redneck ZNR approved bigot like yourself?

BradGuth Blog and Google document pages:
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

So .... there's nothing there, unless I buy the drugs you use to see
whatever
it is that you are seeing ?? ok, what kind of drugs and how much ??

On Mar 20, 6:51 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

> On Mar 20, 1:41 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Mar 20, 8:21 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > What do you have against "Voodoo", especially if it works?
>
> > > ~ BG
>
> > > **************************************
> > > Of all the people, I would have thought that you would understand what
> > > was meant ... you have used Voodoo science since forever, based on the
> > > unsuccessful model of Federal Voodoo Math, GuthBall ...
>
> > > Lunacy is using the same dysfunctional formula over and over, expecting
> > > a different outcome.
>
> > Our DARPA and NASA used voodoo conditional laws of physics, along with
> > their voodoo ZNR certified fly-by-rocket expertise, and otherwise
> > voodoo need-to-know science that can't be replicated from the very get-
> > go, so I understand perfectly well what's meant by voodoo. Your use
> > of voodoo approved excuses all the time whenever asked to honestly
> > review/interpret a certain image as radar obtained of Venus is quite
> > obvious.
>
> > BradGuth: Blog and Google document pages:
> >http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

> > So, what exactly is you are seeing that we don't ???
> > Description and coordinates. please ... oh yea, and how much weed do
> > I need to smoke before the image manifests itself.
>
> Why should I repeat myself for the thousandth time to a blind and
> redneck ZNR approved bigot like yourself?
>
> BradGuth Blog and Google document pages:
>  http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
>  http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
>
> So .... there's nothing there, unless I buy the drugs you use to see
> whatever
> it is that you are seeing ?? ok, what kind of drugs and how much ??

You know where and what to look for, or is your family retardation
simply too far gone?

BradGuth Blog and Google document pages:
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

Sekula

On Mar 20, 6:51 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

> On Mar 20, 1:41 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Mar 20, 8:21 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > What do you have against "Voodoo", especially if it works?
>
> > > ~ BG
>
> > > **************************************
> > > Of all the people, I would have thought that you would understand what
> > > was meant ... you have used Voodoo science since forever, based on the
> > > unsuccessful model of Federal Voodoo Math, GuthBall ...
>
> > > Lunacy is using the same dysfunctional formula over and over,
> > > expecting
> > > a different outcome.
>
> > Our DARPA and NASA used voodoo conditional laws of physics, along with
> > their voodoo ZNR certified fly-by-rocket expertise, and otherwise
> > voodoo need-to-know science that can't be replicated from the very get-
> > go, so I understand perfectly well what's meant by voodoo. Your use
> > of voodoo approved excuses all the time whenever asked to honestly
> > review/interpret a certain image as radar obtained of Venus is quite
> > obvious.
>
> > BradGuth: Blog and Google document pages:
> >http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

> > So, what exactly is you are seeing that we don't ???
> > Description and coordinates. please ... oh yea, and how much weed do
> > I need to smoke before the image manifests itself.
>
> Why should I repeat myself for the thousandth time to a blind and
> redneck ZNR approved bigot like yourself?
>
> BradGuth Blog and Google document pages:
> http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
>
> So .... there's nothing there, unless I buy the drugs you use to see
> whatever
> it is that you are seeing ?? ok, what kind of drugs and how much ??

You know where and what to look for, or is your family retardation
simply too far gone?

BradGuth Blog and Google document pages:
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

Hi Brad, I Cant see what ur talkin about either..care to explain?