Research Discussion: I Found A Photo Of Area 51 Boss, Mr HVAC ...

I Found A Photo Of Area 51 Boss, Mr HVAC ...

I found a photo of Area 51 Boss, Mr HVAC ...

http://www.seanellery.com/gallery/albums/userpics/barfight_wall.jpg

It's a photo from the UFO Debunker UFO Researcher bar.

He shot his foot.
Relax, he only got a small head ache from it.

P.S.
If I was gay Mr HVAC, I would be working with the C.I.A ...

Quote: "He told the Times that CIA director George Tenet said he was
actively recruiting gays."

I would like to help the C.I.A
but I'm way too busy helping planet Earth ...

http://aliensufosphotospictures.yolasite.com

And my girlfriend has me mind controlled with her sexy kinky clothing.

http://www.yandy.com/Candy-Cane-Set-with-Marabou-Trim.php

______________________

089:32:50 Mattingly: Apollo 8, Houston. [No answer.]
089:33:38 Mattingly: Apollo 8, Houston.
089:34:16 Lovell: Houston, Apollo 8, over.
089:34:19 Mattingly: Hello, Apollo 8. Loud and clear.
089:34:25 Lovell: Roger. Please be informed there is a Santa Claus.
089:34:31 Mattingly: That's affirmative. You're the best ones to know.

Benj
2010-03-21 00:28:55 EST
On Mar 20, 12:23 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> I found a photo of Area 51 Boss, Mr HVAC ...
>
> http://www.seanellery.com/gallery/albums/userpics/barfight_wall.jpg
>
> It's a photo from the UFO Debunker UFO Researcher bar.
>
> He shot his foot.
> Relax, he only got a small head ache from it.
>
> P.S.
> If I was gay Mr HVAC, I would be working with the C.I.A ...

But which one is ACDC? Wait. Don't coach me! I know. I know! <waves
hand frantically>
"He's" the transvestite with the huge implants kicking the head of the
illegal alien in the big hat!

And yeah, he does work as internet propagandist for the CIA.

> P.S.
> If I was gay Mr HVAC, I would be working with the C.I.A ...

Well, we .... I mean THEY do recruit faggots.

They come in handy when you need someone
to attend a male 'tickle' party.

--
"Intelligent Design" Helping Stupid People Feel Smart Since 1987

> I found a photo of Area 51 Boss, Mr HVAC ...
>
> http://www.seanellery.com/gallery/albums/userpics/barfight_wall.jpg
>
> It's a photo from the UFO Debunker UFO Researcher bar.
>
> He shot his foot.
> Relax, he only got a small head ache from it.
>

> P.S.
> If I was gay Mr HVAC, I would be working with the C.I.A ...

Say, Horry, does that mean you friend ChuckWeasel teh Bohnehed is
gay ?? according to his website, he is involved with the CIA.
http://www.pasoschweiz.de/
Just wondering ... he does look a little ... ahem ... merry ... well
almost gay-ish, if you know what I mean ...

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 21:28:55 -0700 (PDT), Benj <bjacoby@iwaynet.net>
wrote:

>On Mar 20, 12:23 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> I found a photo of Area 51 Boss, Mr HVAC ...
>>
>> http://www.seanellery.com/gallery/albums/userpics/barfight_wall.jpg
>>
>> It's a photo from the UFO Debunker UFO Researcher bar.
>>
>> He shot his foot.
>> Relax, he only got a small head ache from it.
>>
>> P.S.
>> If I was gay Mr HVAC, I would be working with the C.I.A ...
>
>But which one is ACDC? Wait. Don't coach me! I know. I know! <waves
>hand frantically>
>"He's" the transvestite with the huge implants kicking the head of the
>illegal alien in the big hat!
>
>And yeah, he does work as internet propagandist for the CIA.

LOL

Well, I wonder what's happening in NGC 4945.

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 11:19:01 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>> I found a photo of Area 51 Boss, Mr HVAC ...
>>
>> http://www.seanellery.com/gallery/albums/userpics/barfight_wall.jpg
>>
>> It's a photo from the UFO Debunker UFO Researcher bar.
>>
>> He shot his foot.
>> Relax, he only got a small head ache from it.
>>

>> P.S.
>> If I was gay Mr HVAC, I would be working with the C.I.A ...
>>

>Say, Horry, does that mean you friend ChuckWeasel teh Bohnehed is
>gay ?? according to his website, he is involved with the CIA.
>http://www.pasoschweiz.de/
>Just wondering ... he does look a little ... ahem ... merry ... well
>almost gay-ish, if you know what I mean ...

Charles might be involved with certain higher powers.
I won't mention any agencies or companies here.
But I've had hints from him in email.

All I can do is ...

1.
Study as much as possible.

2.
Try to make websites that are helpful for
a better future for our Human kind.

3.
Chat and Rant and Care in UseNet NewsGroups.

4.
Watch Star Wars Movies.
LOL.
Recently I have been watching Star Wars.
(A New Hope) and (Return of the Jedi)
Those movies are good role models.
I'm with...
Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker.

5.
And fix up my life-style a bit more.
No Joke, I will have an Art-Studio soon.
Remember I painted Sir Artie.
Well, soon, after a part time job
I'm going to hit the GYM
and paint canvases
in my spare time.

And remember when I was in Queenstown.
Well, while I was there I spent most of my spare money
on perfect mounted blank canvases. $500 worth.
And they will be couriered here soon.

So ...

Have a Great Day !

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 10:12:39 -0500, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> P.S.
>> If I was gay Mr HVAC, I would be working with the C.I.A ...
>

>Well, we ....

Howdy Mr HVAC,
I hope you are having a great day.

The C.I.A is huge.
I've studied enough to know there
are many cells and groups and, well ...
If I may quote something I found once ...

"As is also the case with humans, resistance exists amongst those
dominant races. Here again, appearance will not be enough to tell the
dominator from the ally. At your current state of psychism, it is
extremely difficult for you to distinguish between them."

So, ... all we can do is keep trying for a better future.

For example apart from watching those Star Wars movies recently.
I watched two amazing movies / documentaries ...

1.
300. (2006)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0416449/

2.
Earth. (2007)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0393597/

Both reality, in the past and present.

There are other realities developing.
Such as realities similar to the old Star Trek.
(In Secret Black Projects)
And realities such as The Venus Project.

So, honestly, some how, we have to next establish an international
round table bigger and better than the UN. To establish the next set
of laws to save planet Earth and the future for Humans and Life, etc.

1.
There needs to be a website for the new UN.

2.
The website must be talked about on the TV news daily.

3.
The best people around the world contribute to the new UN.

4.
There can be a public section and forum for other ideas and help.

5.
And how the new UN can help fix the problems with all the different
countries black projects and bases... I don't know.
For now, they are going to have to sort themselves out.
eg.
Are good or bad Humans or good or bad Aliens in control of the Russian
or Chinese or American cosmic top secret bases? etc ...
That's a whole different reality.

What I would do, is put Dr Steven Greer type people and seed banks in
space and on Mars and on the Moon and Underground.
And also never talk about every situation mentioned above
with just one or three species of extraterrestrials.
Because it's the same as the internet...
the more intelligences contributing...
the better.

_________
_________