Research Discussion: Ufos Being Chazed By Jet Fighters...

Ufos Being Chazed By Jet Fighters...

Anita Darling
2010-03-17 16:20:01 EST
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&ie=ISO-8859-1&gbv=1&q=fighter+jet+chazing+a+ufo

http://community.webtv.net/AnitaCotillier/AnitaDarling
Be ye as wise as the serpent and as gentle as the dove.

Jake
2010-03-18 16:30:46 EST
On Mar 17, 3:20 pm, AnitaCotill...@webtv.net (Anita Darling) wrote:
> http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&ie=ISO-8859-1&gbv=1&q...
>
>  http://community.webtv.net/AnitaCotillier/AnitaDarling
> Be ye as wise as the serpent and as gentle as the dove.

Whoa, that's the first I've ever heard that jet fighters are now
"chazing" UFOs? But dare not to forget, Webtv. Get yours today.
Jake.

On Mar 17, 3:20 pm, AnitaCotill...@webtv.net (Anita Darling) wrote:
> http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&ie=ISO-8859-1&gbv=1&q...
>
> http://community.webtv.net/AnitaCotillier/AnitaDarling
> Be ye as wise as the serpent and as gentle as the dove.

Whoa, that's the first I've ever heard that jet fighters are now
"chazing" UFOs? But dare not to forget, Webtv. Get yours today.
Jake.
**********************************
She studied at the same Institute of Lower Education as you did,
you taco munching Wetback ... why are you surprised ??

Jake
2010-03-18 18:50:33 EST
On Mar 18, 3:45 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 17, 3:20 pm, AnitaCotill...@webtv.net (Anita Darling) wrote:
>
> >http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&ie=ISO-8859-1&gbv=1&q...
>
> >http://community.webtv.net/AnitaCotillier/AnitaDarling
> > Be ye as wise as the serpent and as gentle as the dove.
>
> Whoa, that's the first I've ever heard that jet fighters are now
> "chazing" UFOs?  But dare not to forget, Webtv.  Get yours today.
> Jake.
>         **********************************
> She studied at the same Institute of Lower Education as you did,
> you taco munching Wetback ... why are you surprised ??

Beats elephant shit and cheese, Crakkker.
Jake.

On Mar 18, 3:45 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 17, 3:20 pm, AnitaCotill...@webtv.net (Anita Darling) wrote:
>
> >http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&ie=ISO-8859-1&gbv=1&q...
>
> >http://community.webtv.net/AnitaCotillier/AnitaDarling
> > Be ye as wise as the serpent and as gentle as the dove.
>
> Whoa, that's the first I've ever heard that jet fighters are now
> "chazing" UFOs? But dare not to forget, Webtv. Get yours today.
> Jake.
> **********************************
> She studied at the same Institute of Lower Education as you did,
> you taco munching Wetback ... why are you surprised ??

Beats elephant shit and cheese, Crakkker.
Jake.
*************************************
For your sake, Beaner, I do hope the Obama Healthcare bill,
if passed, contains funds to research the root of, and possibly
the cure for the case of abject stupidity, which has been your
bane, ever since you were hatched.

Jake
2010-03-19 18:41:06 EST
On Mar 18, 7:49 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 18, 3:45 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Mar 17, 3:20 pm, AnitaCotill...@webtv.net (Anita Darling) wrote:
>
> > >http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&ie=ISO-8859-1&gbv=1&q...
>
> > >http://community.webtv.net/AnitaCotillier/AnitaDarling
> > > Be ye as wise as the serpent and as gentle as the dove.
>
> > Whoa, that's the first I've ever heard that jet fighters are now
> > "chazing" UFOs? But dare not to forget, Webtv. Get yours today.
> > Jake.
> > **********************************
> > She studied at the same Institute of Lower Education as you did,
> > you taco munching Wetback ... why are you surprised ??
>
> Beats elephant shit and cheese, Crakkker.
> Jake.
>         *************************************
> For your sake, Beaner, I do hope the Obama Healthcare bill,
> if passed, contains funds to research the root of, and possibly
> the cure for the case of abject stupidity, which has been your
> bane, ever since you were hatched.- Hide quoted text -

Wooffff!! Looks like that one really kicked your flabby hemorroidal
ass, huh? Ya fucking crakkker.
Jake.

On Mar 18, 7:49 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 18, 3:45 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Mar 17, 3:20 pm, AnitaCotill...@webtv.net (Anita Darling) wrote:
>
> > >http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&ie=ISO-8859-1&gbv=1&q...
>
> > >http://community.webtv.net/AnitaCotillier/AnitaDarling
> > > Be ye as wise as the serpent and as gentle as the dove.
>
> > Whoa, that's the first I've ever heard that jet fighters are now
> > "chazing" UFOs? But dare not to forget, Webtv. Get yours today.
> > Jake.
> > **********************************
> > She studied at the same Institute of Lower Education as you did,
> > you taco munching Wetback ... why are you surprised ??
>
> Beats elephant shit and cheese, Crakkker.
> Jake.
> *************************************
> For your sake, Beaner, I do hope the Obama Healthcare bill,
> if passed, contains funds to research the root of, and possibly
> the cure for the case of abject stupidity, which has been your
> bane, ever since you were hatched.- Hide quoted text -

Wooffff!! Looks like that one really kicked your flabby hemorroidal
ass, huh? Ya fucking crakkker.
Jake.

Hags secretly hopes the legislation passes and funds are available to find a
cure for chronic genital warts transmitted by contact with monkeys, goats
and pigs.

On Mar 18, 7:49 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 18, 3:45 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Mar 17, 3:20 pm, AnitaCotill...@webtv.net (Anita Darling) wrote:
>
> > >http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&ie=ISO-8859-1&gbv=1&q...
>
> > >http://community.webtv.net/AnitaCotillier/AnitaDarling
> > > Be ye as wise as the serpent and as gentle as the dove.
>
> > Whoa, that's the first I've ever heard that jet fighters are now
> > "chazing" UFOs? But dare not to forget, Webtv. Get yours today.
> > Jake.
> > **********************************
> > She studied at the same Institute of Lower Education as you did,
> > you taco munching Wetback ... why are you surprised ??
>
> Beats elephant shit and cheese, Crakkker.
> Jake.
> *************************************
> For your sake, Beaner, I do hope the Obama Healthcare bill,
> if passed, contains funds to research the root of, and possibly
> the cure for the case of abject stupidity, which has been your
> bane, ever since you were hatched.- Hide quoted text -

Wooffff!! Looks like that one really kicked your flabby hemorroidal
ass, huh? Ya fucking crakkker.
Jake.
**************************
You really should lay off the hallucinogens, Wetback ... you're
seeing the same sad flashbacks of your shiitty veggie-picking
youth and squalid upbringing over and over ...
Moi, not a Cracker
Tu, a fucking Wetback.
Live with it, Beaner ...
Liberalism IS a mental disorder, just ask chasNematoad and his
cohorts, bwahahahahahhhh

Bert
2010-03-21 09:11:56 EST
On Mar 20, 5:55 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 18, 7:49 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Mar 18, 3:45 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Whoa, that's the first I've ever heard that jet fighters are now
> > > "chazing" UFOs? But dare not to forget, Webtv. Get yours today.
> > > Jake.
> > > **********************************
> > > She studied at the same Institute of Lower Education as you did,
> > > you taco munching Wetback ... why are you surprised ??
>
> > Beats elephant shit and cheese, Crakkker.
> > Jake.
> > *************************************
> > For your sake, Beaner, I do hope the Obama Healthcare bill,
> > if passed, contains funds to research the root of, and possibly
> > the cure for the case of abject stupidity, which has been your
> > bane, ever since you were hatched.- Hide quoted text -

> Wooffff!!  Looks like that one really kicked your flabby hemorroidal
> ass, huh?  Ya fucking crakkker.
> Jake.
>         **************************
> You really should lay off the hallucinogens, Wetback ... you're
> seeing the same sad flashbacks of your shiitty veggie-picking
> youth and squalid upbringing over and over ...
> Moi, not a Cracker
> Tu, a fucking Wetback.
> Live with it, Beaner ...
> Liberalism IS a mental disorder, just ask chasNematoad and his
> cohorts,  bwahahahahahhhh- Hide quoted text -

Aliens seeing all the ways humankind uses to kill each other is the
reason they do not land and make themselves known TreBert

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message

Aliens seeing all the ways humankind uses to kill each other is the
reason they do not land and make themselves known TreBert

That might be true if any aliens are visiting earth.

They're not.