Research Discussion: Clean Your Screen From The Inside

Clean Your Screen From The Inside

http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf

Sam Wormley
2010-03-16 14:43:19 EST
On 3/16/10 1:19 PM, HVAC wrote:
> http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.swf

2010-03-16 17:23:18 EST
On Mar 16, 11:19 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf

Thank you for the wild-assed crosspost. I'm passing it on.

Mark L. Fergerson

Jake
2010-03-16 17:31:49 EST
On Mar 16, 1:43 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/16/10 1:19 PM, HVAC wrote:>http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf
>
>    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.swf

Yeah Cracker, in the video you have a dog licking a screen from the
inside. But in your reality, back in your slimy and extremely dirty
trailer, we all know that you probably lick screens and the walls and
floor and just about anything that normal people clean with soap and
water. But hence, just a dumbass cracker, huh?
Jake.

[SMF]
2010-03-16 18:14:31 EST
On 3/16/2010 4:31 PM, jake wrote:
> On Mar 16, 1:43 pm, Sam Wormley<sworml...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 3/16/10 1:19 PM, HVAC wrote:>http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf
>>
>> http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.swf
>
> Yeah Cracker, in the video you have a dog licking a screen from the
> inside. But in your reality, back in your slimy and extremely dirty
> trailer, we all know that you probably lick screens and the walls and
> floor and just about anything that normal people clean with soap and
> water. But hence, just a dumbass cracker, huh?
> Jake.

So, you clean your PC screen with soap and water? You must be
responding from one of the alt.alien groups.

Jake
2010-03-16 19:51:57 EST
On Mar 16, 4:31 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 16, 1:43 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 3/16/10 1:19 PM, HVAC wrote:>http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf
>
> >    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.swf
>
> Yeah Cracker, in the video you have a dog licking a screen from the
> inside.  But in your reality, back in your slimy and extremely dirty
> trailer, we all know that you probably lick screens and the walls and
> floor and just about anything that normal people clean with soap and
> water.  But hence, just a dumbass cracker, huh?
> Jake.

HVAC, sorry. For some reason (no I am not drunk), I confused you with
that dipshit Hagar. Won't happen again. Tried emailing you but your
email address is not real. Or so Hotmail said.
Jake.

On Mar 16, 4:31 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 16, 1:43 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 3/16/10 1:19 PM, HVAC
> > wrote:>http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf
>
> > http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.swf
>
> Yeah Cracker, in the video you have a dog licking a screen from the
> inside. But in your reality, back in your slimy and extremely dirty
> trailer, we all know that you probably lick screens and the walls and
> floor and just about anything that normal people clean with soap and
> water. But hence, just a dumbass cracker, huh?
> Jake.

HVAC, sorry. For some reason (no I am not drunk), I confused you with
that dipshit Hagar. Won't happen again. Tried emailing you but your
email address is not real. Or so Hotmail said.
Jake.
*********************************
Do we really need more proof that Wetback Beaners are retarded ???
I think you've justified your case for membership on the Special
Olympic Team beyond anyone's wildest expectations.
Nice job, asshole.

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 11:19:28 -0700 (PDT), HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com>
wrote:

>http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf

LOL Haha !!! :)

Looks like he's talking to aliens through a port hole.

"Hey, see that behind me, Graffiti, Drugs, AIDs, Uranium,
Homelessness, or Sky High Mortgages, come on,
get me outta here."

"Hang on, it's St Patty's day,
pick me up tomorrow".

"Watch out, there is a MIB behind me".

___________________

Heeeeeeeeheeee haha !

The 'SimCity 4000 Deluxe' population get a brain.

Frank
2010-03-17 08:33:15 EST
On 3/16/2010 2:19 PM, HVAC wrote:
> http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf

That's the "cold water" dog that also does dishes ;)

Jake
2010-03-17 09:48:32 EST
On Mar 16, 8:10 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 16, 4:31 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 16, 1:43 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > On 3/16/10 1:19 PM, HVAC
> > > wrote:>http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf
>
> > >http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.swf
>
> > Yeah Cracker, in the video you have a dog licking a screen from the
> > inside. But in your reality, back in your slimy and extremely dirty
> > trailer, we all know that you probably lick screens and the walls and
> > floor and just about anything that normal people clean with soap and
> > water. But hence, just a dumbass cracker, huh?
> > Jake.
>
> HVAC, sorry.  For some reason (no I am not drunk), I confused you with
> that dipshit Hagar.  Won't happen again.  Tried emailing you but your
> email address is not real.  Or so Hotmail said.
> Jake.
> Do we really need more proof that Wetback Beaners are retarded ???
> I think you've justified your case for membership on the Special
> Olympic Team beyond anyone's wildest expectations.
> Nice job, asshole.

No prob.
Jake.