Research Discussion: The Neverending Lies Of Obama ....

The Neverending Lies Of Obama ....

Ahh ... no one can eclipse the Anointed One in the fine art of LYING ....
Should be required listening to all of the "Morons of the Obamacalypse".
(and you know who you are, you losers).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdKmc9aBELM

> Ahh ... no one can eclipse the Anointed One in the fine art of LYING ....
> Should be required listening to all of the "Morons of the Obamacalypse".
> (and you know who you are, you losers).
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdKmcaBELM

Just another Cracker Cartoon. The more Hagar posts the more certain I am
that he is the minority in his community. (Everyone else has a double
wide).

On Mar 15, 5:09 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>
> news:LMidnfQJy-ERRQPWnZ2dnUVZ_gWdnZ2d@giganews.com...> Ahh ... no one can eclipse the Anointed One in the fine art of LYING ....
> > Should be required listening to all of the "Morons of the Obamacalypse".
> > (and you know who you are, you losers).
>
> >        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdKmcaBELM
>
> Just another Cracker Cartoon.  The more Hagar posts the more certain I am
> that he is the minority in his community.  (Everyone else has a double
> wide).

with inside plumbing.

On Mar 15, 5:09 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>
> news:LMidnfQJy-ERRQPWnZ2dnUVZ_gWdnZ2d@giganews.com...> Ahh ... no one can
> eclipse the Anointed One in the fine art of LYING ....
> > Should be required listening to all of the "Morons of the Obamacalypse".
> > (and you know who you are, you losers).
>
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdKmcaBELM
>
> Just another Cracker Cartoon. The more Hagar posts the more certain I am
> that he is the minority in his community. (Everyone else has a double
> wide).

with inside plumbing.
***********************************
And, as expected, the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" chime in
the predicted unison of the mentally retarded, proving once again
that Liberalism is indeed a mental disorder, just like any other cult.

ChasNemo
2010-03-16 09:52:33 EST
On Mar 16, 9:28�am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

> On Mar 15, 5:09 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>
> >news:LMidnfQJy-ERRQPWnZ2dnUVZ_gWdnZ2d@giganews.com...> Ahh ... no one can
> > eclipse the Anointed One in the fine art of LYING ....
> > > Should be required listening to all of the "Morons of the Obamacalypse".
> > > (and you know who you are, you losers).
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdKmcaBELM
>
> > Just another Cracker Cartoon. The more Hagar posts the more certain I am
> > that he is the minority in his community. (Everyone else has a double
> > wide).
>
> with inside plumbing.
> � � � � ***********************************
> And, as expected, the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" chime in
> the predicted unison of the mentally retarded, proving once again
> that Liberalism is indeed a mental disorder, just like any other cult.

Hopefully Hagar will stroKKKe and croaKKKwhen health care reform is
signed into law. That'll be a great day for AmeriKKKa!

"ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Mar 16, 9:28?am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

> On Mar 15, 5:09 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>
> >news:LMidnfQJy-ERRQPWnZ2dnUVZ_gWdnZ2d@giganews.com...> Ahh ... no one can
> > eclipse the Anointed One in the fine art of LYING ....
> > > Should be required listening to all of the "Morons of the
> > > Obamacalypse".
> > > (and you know who you are, you losers).
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdKmcaBELM
>
> > Just another Cracker Cartoon. The more Hagar posts the more certain I am
> > that he is the minority in his community. (Everyone else has a double
> > wide).
>
> with inside plumbing.
> ? ? ? ? ***********************************
> And, as expected, the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" chime in
> the predicted unison of the mentally retarded, proving once again
> that Liberalism is indeed a mental disorder, just like any other cult.

Hopefully Hagar will stroKKKe and croaKKKwhen health care reform is
signed into law. That'll be a great day for AmeriKKKa!

Well, if he strokes out we'll all have to pay for it as I'm certain Hags has
no health insurance. I can live with the fact that we're all paying to
treat his genital warts. But that's pretty cheap compared to a stroke.

"ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Mar 16, 9:28?am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

> On Mar 15, 5:09 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>
> >news:LMidnfQJy-ERRQPWnZ2dnUVZ_gWdnZ2d@giganews.com...> Ahh ... no one can
> > eclipse the Anointed One in the fine art of LYING ....
> > > Should be required listening to all of the "Morons of the
> > > Obamacalypse".
> > > (and you know who you are, you losers).
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdKmcaBELM
>
> > Just another Cracker Cartoon. The more Hagar posts the more certain I am
> > that he is the minority in his community. (Everyone else has a double
> > wide).
>
> with inside plumbing.
> ? ? ? ? ***********************************
> And, as expected, the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" chime in
> the predicted unison of the mentally retarded, proving once again
> that Liberalism is indeed a mental disorder, just like any other cult.

Hopefully Hagar will stroKKKe and croaKKKwhen health care reform is
signed into law. That'll be a great day for AmeriKKKa!

**********************************
Looks like the Liberals are frothing at the mouth ... the health-hoax
isn't going to pass. The Botox bitch would be all over TV if she had
the votes ... not to mention the mongrel.

On Mar 16, 5:15 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "ChasNemo" <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 16, 9:28?am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Mar 15, 5:09 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > > "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>
> > >news:LMidnfQJy-ERRQPWnZ2dnUVZ_gWdnZ2d@giganews.com...> Ahh ... no one can
> > > eclipse the Anointed One in the fine art of LYING ....

> > > Just another Cracker Cartoon. The more Hagar posts the more certain I am
> > > that he is the minority in his community. (Everyone else has a double
> > > wide).
>
> > with inside plumbing.
> > ? ? ? ? ***********************************
> > And, as expected, the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" chime in
> > the predicted unison of the mentally retarded, proving once again
> > that Liberalism is indeed a mental disorder, just like any other cult.
>
> Hopefully Hagar will stroKKKe and croaKKKwhen health care reform is
> signed into law.  That'll be a great day for AmeriKKKa!
>
>         **********************************
> Looks like the Liberals are frothing at the mouth ... the health-hoax
> isn't going to pass. The Botox bitch would be all over TV if she had
> the votes ... not to mention the mongrel.

Federal/state matching funds would be sufficient. That way everyone
from top to bottom pays at least half of their medical care directly
out of pocket, or does without.

~ BG

[SMF]
2010-03-17 07:49:50 EST
On 3/17/2010 7:44 AM, HVAC wrote:
> "Hagar"<hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>> **********************************
>> Looks like the Liberals are frothing at the mouth ... the health-hoax
>> isn't going to pass. The Botox bitch would be all over TV if she had
>> the votes ... not to mention the mongrel.
>

> I thought they had a new lawyer trick to
> get it passed, called 'deeming'.
>
> No vote required.

Well, those phantom congressional districts might have a use, after
all. Your stimulus dollars at work!

[SMF]
2010-03-17 08:18:05 EST
On 3/17/2010 8:11 AM, HVAC wrote:

> I think it's like, if this one bill passes, the other (health care)
> bill has been 'deemed' to have passed also.
>
> A dirty lawyer trick.

Well, we all know that the Constitution is a living, breathing
document that means whatever a lefty loon wants, when they want,
right?

I think it is about time to teach them what the real reason for
the Second Amendment is for.