Research Discussion: On The Net Several Years Now And None Have Answered This Question

On The Net Several Years Now And None Have Answered This Question

Anita Darling
2010-03-15 19:06:49 EST
Why don't other races...Asian, Black, Red etc.. come naturally in
various hair and eye colors?

Only the white races come natually in three distinct hair and eye colors
of blonde, brunette and red heads,,,eyes blue, green, gray ete...
all other race have but one hair and eye color dark or black,,,why's
that?

http://community.webtv.net/AnitaCotillier/AnitaDarling
Be ye as wise as the serpent and as gentle as the dove.

Sekula

> I bought two large books yesterday from a second hand book shop.
>

> 1.
> Atlas of Human History.
> ($4)
>
> 2.
> Worlds Last Mysteries.
> ($3)
>

> The answers to your questions are in book #1.
>
> Both amazing books,
> full of information and
> many hundreds of photos.

Well come on!! Gonna tell us you lazy twat?

Sekula

> On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:13:04 +1100, "Sekula" <noreply@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> I bought two large books yesterday from a second hand book shop.
>>>

>>> 1.
>>> Atlas of Human History.
>>> ($4)
>>>
>>> 2.
>>> Worlds Last Mysteries.
>>> ($3)
>>>

>>> The answers to your questions are in book #1.
>>>
>>> Both amazing books,
>>> full of information and
>>> many hundreds of photos.
>>
>>Well come on!! Gonna tell us ?
>>

> Did you call me lazy ?
>
> I do 16 hours a day most days studying about UFOs
> and running over 100 web sites and channels and
> blogs and groups with several friends.
>
> Right now I'm listening to UFO Disclosure
> with friends on Blogtalk Radio.
>
> As for the answers in the "Atlas of Human History" book ...
> I haven't read it all yet, it's an Encyclopedia Atlas of Human
> History.
>
> Get off your lazy bum and go and buy the book from your local Mall.
> Save the Economy !!!

How about saving the TREES and telling us the answer you denialist loser?
Not that I believe the answer even LIES in the pages of that POS book.

__________________

"Anita Darling" <AnitaCotillier@webtv.net> wrote in message
> Why don't other races...Asian, Black, Red etc.. come naturally in
> various hair and eye colors?
>
> Only the white races come natually in three distinct hair and eye colors
> of blonde, brunette and red heads,,,eyes blue, green, gray ete...
> all other race have but one hair and eye color dark or black,,,why's
> that?
>
> http://community.webtv.net/AnitaCotillier/AnitaDarling
> Be ye as wise as the serpent and as gentle as the dove.

The ones with black skin, black curly hair and dark eyes were the
proto type. Many shortcomings, flat feet, susceptibility to monkey
diseases and a penchant for community organizing. Then some
managed to sneak out of Africa and re-settle as far as Chicago.
The newer models, alas, failed to wipe them out. Hence, they spread
like herpes.

_____________________________

http://www.aliensufosfreevideos.250x.com

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 13:08:54 +1100, "Sekula" <noreply@hotmail.com>

>> On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:13:04 +1100, "Sekula" <noreply@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>>>Well come on!! Gonna tell us ?
>>>

>> Did you call me lazy ?
>>
>> I do 16 hours a day most days studying about UFOs
>> and running over 100 web sites and channels and
>> blogs and groups with several friends.
>>
>> Right now I'm listening to UFO Disclosure
>> with friends on Blogtalk Radio.
>>
>> As for the answers in the "Atlas of Human History" book ...
>> I haven't read it all yet, it's an Encyclopedia Atlas of Human
>> History.
>>
>> Get off your lazy bum and go and buy the book from your local Mall.
>> Save the Economy !!!
>
>How about saving the TREES ...

How about you learning how to use Google Search properly.

After you wash your mouth out with Top Secret Black Projects Soap !!!

http://www.shopbvm.com/store/pc/catalog/ubs3425123645452.jpg