Research Discussion: Hillary Rips Off A Fart

Hillary Rips Off A Fart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlkxQMxJmEU&NR=1

Enjoy!

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlkxQMxJmEU&NR=1
>
> Enjoy!

Usually they are called "Brain Farts" and all Liberals suffer from
that affliction, However, occasionally the real McCoy will wend
its way through the crack, much to the delight of the audience ...

Jake
2010-03-08 18:23:09 EST
On Mar 8, 8:40 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlkxQMxJmEU&NR=1
>
> > Enjoy!
>
> Usually they are called "Brain Farts" and all Liberals suffer from
> that affliction,  However, occasionally the real McCoy will wend
> its way through the crack, much to the delight of the audience ...

Well look who's talking about cutting farts. If it aint Hagar the old
fartknocking fartknocker himself.

On Mar 8, 8:40 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlkxQMxJmEU&NR=1
>
> > Enjoy!
>
> Usually they are called "Brain Farts" and all Liberals suffer from
> that affliction, However, occasionally the real McCoy will wend
> its way through the crack, much to the delight of the audience ...

Well look who's talking about cutting farts. If it aint Hagar the old
fartknocking fartknocker himself.

*************************************
Now I know how you know so much about Depends ... Beaners eat
refried beans, right ?? they are brown, right ?? like the stains in your
Depends, right ??
I rest my case.

Magilla
2010-03-08 20:58:52 EST
On Mar 8, 6:27 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlkxQMxJmEU&NR=1
>
> Enjoy!

Nice job shopping in the sound you dishonest fuck,

Now go die.

Chris

"magilla" <chris.linthompson@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Mar 8, 6:27 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlkxQMxJmEU&NR=1
>
> Enjoy!

~~~~~~~Nice job shopping in the sound you dishonest fuck,

You mean you heard Hillary fart and it doesn't sound
like the one in that clip? Interesting......

--
Jesus is coming? Don't swallow THAT !