Research Discussion: How Evolution Works ...

How Evolution Works ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_137c6fk58g2

Jake
2010-03-06 12:18:51 EST
On Mar 6, 10:49 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_137c6fk58g2

KKKraKKKer nonsense.....
Jake.

On Mar 6, 10:49 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_137c6fk58g2

KKKraKKKer nonsense.....
Jake.
***************************
Sorry Jake, I would have posted a sequence of your evolutionary
heritage, but I didn't have a picture of a Beaner ... please send me
one. I do have a picture of the "Taco" dog, you know, those little
annoying Chihuahuas, the progenitors of your family tree ...

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mar 6, 10:49 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_137c6fk58g2
>
> KKKraKKKer nonsense.....
> Jake.
> ***************************
> Sorry Jake, I would have posted a sequence of your evolutionary
> heritage, but I didn't have a picture of a Beaner ... please send me
> one. I do have a picture of the "Taco" dog, you know, those little
> annoying Chihuahuas, the progenitors of your family tree ...
Don't send Hagar anyting until he posts a pic of his high school diploma.
>From a real high school. Not one of those cracker home schooling groups.

Jake
2010-03-06 14:50:03 EST
On Mar 6, 12:19 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> annoying Chihuahuas, the progenitors of your family tree ...

The way you put the above it's as if you believe bestialty to be a
normal family function. But living in that trailer park, while
constantly shitting and pissing in your own drawers, the most absurd
human behavior must seem to be so normal, huh? Stupid cracker.
Jake.

On Mar 6, 12:19 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> annoying Chihuahuas, the progenitors of your family tree ...

The way you put the above it's as if you believe bestialty to be a
normal family function. But living in that trailer park, while
constantly shitting and pissing in your own drawers, the most absurd
human behavior must seem to be so normal, huh? Stupid cracker.
Jake.
Looks as bestiality is a normal family function ... at least in your
Beaner clan. How else do you explain the fact that you are:
1) an asshole
2) a Liberal (see item #1).
3) a jackass (see items #1 & #2)

Some two-legged Beaner fucked a four-legged mammal to
come up with you, Jake.
Hope that clears it up for you ... you Liberals can at times be
very dense ... it's in your DNA.