Research Discussion: Got My Dawg On Welfare ...

Got My Dawg On Welfare ...

I went down this morning to sign up my Dog for welfare. At first the lady
said, Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare. So I explained to her that my
Dog is unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and has no frigging clue who
his Daddy is. So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to
qualify.
My Dog gets his first check Friday.
Damn this is a great country.

>I went down this morning to sign up my Dog for welfare. At first the lady
>said, Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare. So I explained to her that my
>Dog is unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and has no frigging clue who
>his Daddy is. So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to
>qualify.
> My Dog gets his first check Friday.
> Damn this is a great country.

Since the dog has a brain and more work experience, I bet it gets a bigger
check than you.

Jake
2010-03-03 18:01:12 EST
On Mar 3, 11:40 am, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>
> news:2-adnXaWLcXG-xPWnZ2dnUVZ_h2dnZ2d@giganews.com...>I went down this morning to sign up my Dog for welfare.  At first the lady
> >said, Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare.  So I explained to her that my
> >Dog is unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and has no frigging clue who
> >his Daddy is.  So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to
> >qualify.
> > My Dog gets his first check Friday.
> > Damn this is a great country.
>
> Since the dog has a brain and more work experience,  I bet it gets a bigger
> check than you.

Plus I'll bet he's not an ignorant old cracker, either.
Jake.

On Mar 3, 11:40 am, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>
> news:2-adnXaWLcXG-xPWnZ2dnUVZ_h2dnZ2d@giganews.com...>I went down this
> morning to sign up my Dog for welfare. At first the lady
> >said, Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare. So I explained to her that
> >my
> >Dog is unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and has no frigging clue who
> >his Daddy is. So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to
> >qualify.
> > My Dog gets his first check Friday.
> > Damn this is a great country.
>
> Since the dog has a brain and more work experience, I bet it gets a bigger
> check than you.

Plus I'll bet he's not an ignorant old cracker, either.
Jake.

************************************
Saved his ass before one of you demented Beaners ground him
up for Taco meat ...

Bert
2010-03-04 08:05:15 EST
On Mar 3, 6:16 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 3, 11:40 am, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>
> >news:2-adnXaWLcXG-xPWnZ2dnUVZ_h2dnZ2d@giganews.com...>Iwent down this
> > morning to sign up my Dog for welfare. At first the lady
> > >said, Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare. So I explained to her that
> > >my
> > >Dog is unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and has no frigging clue who
> > >his Daddy is. So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to
> > >qualify.
> > > My Dog gets his first check Friday.
> > > Damn this is a great country.
>
> > Since the dog has a brain and more work experience, I bet it gets a bigger
> > check than you.
>
> Plus I'll bet he's not an ignorant old cracker, either.
> Jake.
>
>         ************************************
> Saved his ass before one of you demented Beaners ground him
> up for Taco meat ...

My Rudy is not so prowd that she would not take food stamps. Florida
has run out of money. Its all in the GOP deep pockets. TreBert

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Mar 3, 6:16 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 3, 11:40 am, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>
> >news:2-adnXaWLcXG-xPWnZ2dnUVZ_h2dnZ2d@giganews.com...>Iwent down this
> > morning to sign up my Dog for welfare. At first the lady
> > >said, Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare. So I explained to her that
> > >my
> > >Dog is unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and has no frigging clue
> > >who
> > >his Daddy is. So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to
> > >qualify.
> > > My Dog gets his first check Friday.
> > > Damn this is a great country.
>
> > Since the dog has a brain and more work experience, I bet it gets a
> > bigger
> > check than you.
>
> Plus I'll bet he's not an ignorant old cracker, either.
> Jake.
>
> ************************************
> Saved his ass before one of you demented Beaners ground him
> up for Taco meat ...

My Rudy is not so prowd that she would not take food stamps. Florida
has run out of money. Its all in the GOP deep pockets. TreBert

*****************************
Rudy --- SHE ??? WTF, BeertBrain ... you have a cross-dressing
mutt there ???

> *****************************
> Rudy --- SHE ??? WTF, BeertBrain ... you have a cross-dressing
> mutt there ???

Bert should have named the dog 'Twonky'.

Then he should shave the dog's ass and
teach it to walk backwards.

--
"Wee're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"

On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 05:38:57 -0800, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>I went down this morning to sign up my Dog for welfare. At first the lady
>said, Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare. So I explained to her that my
>Dog is unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and has no frigging clue who
>his Daddy is. So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to
>qualify.
>My Dog gets his first check Friday.
>Damn this is a great country.

Relax, ...
WAL-Mart and Rabbit Hutch owners
get all the money by the end of the week.

OK, Ok, ok, pharmaceutical companies
get some of the money also.

Prisons are a racket too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt-BAaPpq-E

"Most of you ignore that non-human creatures took part in the exercise
of those centralising powers without them being neither suspected nor
accessible to your senses. This is so true that they have almost very
subtly taken control. They do not necessarily stand on your material
plan, and that is precisely what could make them extremely efficient
and frightening in the near future. However, be aware that a large
number of your representatives are fighting this danger ! Be aware
that not all abductions are made against you."