Research Discussion: FINALLY!!! Barack Obama Anounced UFO Disclosure 2010 Breaking News

FINALLY!!! Barack Obama Anounced UFO Disclosure 2010 Breaking News
Posts: 17

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-03-02 05:51:24 EST
FINALLY!!! President Barack Obama anounced UFO Disclosure 2010
Breaking News ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH_CST6nTUQ



Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-03-02 08:55:49 EST
On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 21:51:24 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>FINALLY!!! President Barack Obama anounced UFO Disclosure 2010
>Breaking News ...
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH_CST6nTUQ
>

Sorry, no dis-respect to NASA.

I'm just having fun.
(sharing videos)

I know a lot of stuff.

Keep up the good work Ladies and Gentlemen.




<) LOVE and WISDOM (>




Double-A
2010-03-02 15:00:43 EST
On Mar 2, 5:55 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 21:51:24 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
>
> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >FINALLY!!! President Barack Obama anounced UFO Disclosure 2010
> >Breaking News ...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH_CST6nTUQ


Obviously an alien abducted Obama, probably already mounted and
stuffed, with the aliens mechanically putting words in his mouth!


> Sorry, no dis-respect to NASA.


What's to respect?


> I'm just having fun.
>  (sharing videos)
>
> I know a lot of stuff.


That's debatable, Horny!


> Keep up the good work Ladies and Gentlemen.
>
> <) LOVE and WISDOM (>


Double-A

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-03-02 18:14:06 EST
On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 12:00:43 -0800 (PST), Double-A <double-a3@hush.com>
wrote:

>On Mar 2, 5:55 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 21:51:24 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
>>
>> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> >FINALLY!!! President Barack Obama anounced UFO Disclosure 2010
>> >Breaking News ...
>>
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH_CST6nTUQ
>
>
>Obviously an alien abducted Obama, probably already mounted and
>stuffed, with the aliens mechanically putting words in his mouth!

Glad to see you can have fun too.

>
>> Sorry, no dis-respect to NASA.
>
>
>What's to respect?

NASA has been great,
I know what they have been dealing with.


>
>> I'm just having fun.
>>  (sharing videos)
>>
>> I know a lot of stuff.
>
>
>That's debatable, Horry!

OK, depends on how you define
"a lot" and "stuff".



>
>> Keep up the good work Ladies and Gentlemen.
>>
>> <) LOVE and WISDOM (>
>
>
>Double-A

At ease, A ten hut.




Lord Vetinari
2010-03-03 13:19:22 EST
"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
news:1p6ro551jguo309aooij1dhaa8outi7oot@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 12:00:43 -0800 (PST), Double-A <double-a3@hush.com>
> wrote:
>>On Mar 2, 5:55 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>> On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 21:51:24 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
>>> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
[snip]
>>> Sorry, no dis-respect to NASA.
>>
>>What's to respect?
>
> NASA has been great,
> I know what they have been dealing with.

History says otherwise. They've made some hugely bad decisions, typical of
any large bureaucracy, so I'm not entirely blaming them.

[snip]
> At ease, A ten hut.


Most of us are not soldiers, old bean.




Hagar
2010-03-04 18:11:22 EST

"Lord Vetinari" <vetinari@att.net> wrote in message
news:ysadnZR7KoQ0NRPWnZ2dnUVZ_smdnZ2d@supernews.com...
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
> news:1p6ro551jguo309aooij1dhaa8outi7oot@4ax.com...
>> On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 12:00:43 -0800 (PST), Double-A <double-a3@hush.com>
>> wrote:
>>>On Mar 2, 5:55 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>>> On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 21:51:24 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
>>>> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [snip]
>>>> Sorry, no dis-respect to NASA.
>>>
>>>What's to respect?
>>
>> NASA has been great,
>> I know what they have been dealing with.
>
> History says otherwise. They've made some hugely bad decisions, typical
> of any large bureaucracy, so I'm not entirely blaming them.
>
> [snip]
>> At ease, A ten hut.
>
>
> Most of us are not soldiers, old bean.
>

But I thought you were a Lezzbian ... aren't those militant
and angry ??



Double-A
2010-03-04 18:53:10 EST
On Mar 2, 3:14 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 12:00:43 -0800 (PST), Double-A <double...@hush.com>
> wrote:
>
> >On Mar 2, 5:55 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 21:51:24 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
>
> >> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> >FINALLY!!! President Barack Obama anounced UFO Disclosure 2010
> >> >Breaking News ...
>
> >> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH_CST6nTUQ
>
> >Obviously an alien abducted Obama, probably already mounted and
> >stuffed, with the aliens mechanically putting words in his mouth!
>
> Glad to see you can have fun too.
>
>
>
> >> Sorry, no dis-respect to NASA.
>
> >What's to respect?
>
> NASA has been great,
> I know what they have been dealing with.


Shit! All they've done is make a Shuttle go around and around and
around the Earth only 300 miles up for 40 years and called it "space
exploration". After all the old krauts died, who were the brains of
the operation, nothing more could be done. They didn't even keep
records around to tell them how to build a Saturn V, so Wernher von
Braun took that technology with him to his grave!


> >> I'm just having fun.
> >>  (sharing videos)
>
> >> I know a lot of stuff.
>
> >That's debatable, Horry!
>
> OK, depends on how you define
> "a lot" and "stuff".


You used those words. You define them!


> >> Keep up the good work Ladies and Gentlemen.
>
> >> <) LOVE and WISDOM (>
>
> >Double-A
>
> At ease, A ten hut.


I don't recall you having been commissioned an Earth Science Officer,
Sir Horny! More likely you're a coffee boy!

Double-A


Lord Vetinari
2010-03-05 13:24:58 EST
"Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
news:7s6dnXmTvoGBow3WnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@giganews.com...
> "Lord Vetinari" <vetinari@att.net> wrote in message
> news:ysadnZR7KoQ0NRPWnZ2dnUVZ_smdnZ2d@supernews.com...
>> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>> news:1p6ro551jguo309aooij1dhaa8outi7oot@4ax.com...
>>> On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 12:00:43 -0800 (PST), Double-A <double-a3@hush.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>>On Mar 2, 5:55 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>>>> On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 21:51:24 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
>>>>> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> [snip]
>>>>> Sorry, no dis-respect to NASA.
>>>>
>>>>What's to respect?
>>>
>>> NASA has been great,
>>> I know what they have been dealing with.
>>
>> History says otherwise. They've made some hugely bad decisions, typical
>> of any large bureaucracy, so I'm not entirely blaming them.
>>
>> [snip]
>>> At ease, A ten hut.
>>
>>
>> Most of us are not soldiers, old bean.
>>
>
> But I thought you were a Lezzbian ... aren't those militant
> and angry ??

Get BACK in that bozo bin, bozo!



Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-03-06 19:44:32 EST
On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 12:19:22 -0600, "Lord Vetinari" <vetinari@att.net>
wrote:

>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>news:1p6ro551jguo309aooij1dhaa8outi7oot@4ax.com...
>> On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 12:00:43 -0800 (PST), Double-A <double-a3@hush.com>
>> wrote:
>>>On Mar 2, 5:55 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>>> On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 21:51:24 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
>>>> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>[snip]
>>>> Sorry, no dis-respect to NASA.
>>>
>>>What's to respect?
>>
>> NASA has been great,
>> I know what they have been dealing with.
>
>History says otherwise. They've made some hugely bad decisions, typical of
>any large bureaucracy, so I'm not entirely blaming them.

Yeah, well, Maynard recently said NASA should have just said
"ETs, Aliens, UFOs are everywhere" ... many years ago.

I've read all the info about MIBs and other ETs.

Ummm, I must say one thing ...
Since 1996 and the Internet ...
it has been an amazing fantastic exploration
and creativity filled fun ride,
that I would pay two million dollars to do !!!
And that's just the UFO ET koOky ride.

NASA gave us the Space and Galaxy and Universe photos ride.

Humans have had everything against us
right from day one of a birth. Fluckin mould, heat, cold, pain, broken
bones, too much rain, too noisy, too alone, too far, too many people,
no clean water, food goes bad in two days, ants, feas, mites, MIBs,
and I just had a 'head on wind' on my bicycle for three kilometers
with a heavy load, that makes hell seem like a penthouse !!

And guess what ..... I love it all !!!

So, I think NASA might have made some mistakes,
but they know a lot and are trying to get us all into a better future.

>[snip]
>> At ease, A ten hut.
>
>Most of us are not soldiers, old bean.
>

Hehe, 'olde Horry bean'.

I remember my friends in Frankston, Victoria ...
Froggy Bean, String Bean, and some other beans.

As for "soldiers", we all are really.
And so were some of the nice folks at The Disclosure Project...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

http://netro.ca/disclosure/npccmenu.htm




Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-03-06 19:49:06 EST
On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 15:53:10 -0800 (PST), Double-A <double-a3@hush.com>
wrote:

>On Mar 2, 3:14 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 12:00:43 -0800 (PST), Double-A <double...@hush.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >On Mar 2, 5:55 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> >> On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 21:51:24 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
>>
>> >> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> >> >FINALLY!!! President Barack Obama anounced UFO Disclosure 2010
>> >> >Breaking News ...
>>
>> >> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH_CST6nTUQ
>>
>> >Obviously an alien abducted Obama, probably already mounted and
>> >stuffed, with the aliens mechanically putting words in his mouth!
>>
>> Glad to see you can have fun too.
>>
>>
>>
>> >> Sorry, no dis-respect to NASA.
>>
>> >What's to respect?
>>
>> NASA has been great,
>> I know what they have been dealing with.
>
>
>Shit! All they've done is make a Shuttle go around and around and
>around the Earth only 300 miles up for 40 years and called it "space
>exploration". After all the old krauts died, who were the brains of
>the operation, nothing more could be done. They didn't even keep
>records around to tell them how to build a Saturn V, so Wernher von
>Braun took that technology with him to his grave!
>
>
>> >> I'm just having fun.
>> >>  (sharing videos)
>>
>> >> I know a lot of stuff.
>>
>> >That's debatable, Horry!
>>
>> OK, depends on how you define
>> "a lot" and "stuff".
>
>
>You used those words. You define them!
>
>
>> >> Keep up the good work Ladies and Gentlemen.
>>
>> >> <) LOVE and WISDOM (>
>>
>> >Double-A
>>
>> At ease, A ten hut.
>
>
>I don't recall you having been commissioned an Earth Science Officer,
>Sir Horny! More likely you're a coffee boy!

Hey, yeah, inherit all the
coffee corporations on planet Earth
and secretly build 57 deep underground bases
building motherships and weapons
to save your future reincarnations !!

>
>Double-A

You can thank me in the year 2057 !!!

==============================

http://www.youtube.com/user/RealMiBs


Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron