Research Discussion: Aliens

Aliens

Dexter Poindexter
2010-02-28 18:09:00 EST
..we are alone....other than illegals.......

Jake
2010-02-28 18:15:56 EST
On Feb 28, 5:09 pm, streetf...@webtv.net (dexter poindexter) wrote:
> ..we are alone....other than illegals.......

Those other ones would be illegal too. Sorry to burst you little
bubble. Oh, sorry. Webtv. Get yours today.
Jake.

On Feb 28, 5:09 pm, streetf...@webtv.net (dexter poindexter) wrote:
> ..we are alone....other than illegals.......

Those other ones would be illegal too. Sorry to burst you little
bubble. Oh, sorry. Webtv. Get yours today.
Jake.

*** Got your green card yet, Beaner ???
You know, you're good ... Ingles is no longer a requirement ...

Jake
2010-02-28 20:05:27 EST
On Feb 28, 5:39 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 28, 5:09 pm, streetf...@webtv.net (dexter poindexter) wrote:
>
> > ..we are alone....other than illegals.......
>
> Those other ones would be illegal too.  Sorry to burst you little
> bubble.  Oh, sorry.  Webtv.  Get yours today.
> Jake.
>
> *** Got your green card yet, Beaner ???
> You know, you're good ... Ingles is no longer a requirement ...

Say, the KKKraKKKer speaks spanish. Probably picked it up from most
of his neighbors at the trailer park.
Jake.

On Feb 28, 5:39 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 28, 5:09 pm, streetf...@webtv.net (dexter poindexter) wrote:
>
> > ..we are alone....other than illegals.......
>
> Those other ones would be illegal too. Sorry to burst you little
> bubble. Oh, sorry. Webtv. Get yours today.
> Jake.
>
> *** Got your green card yet, Beaner ???
> You know, you're good ... Ingles is no longer a requirement ...

Say, the KKKraKKKer speaks spanish. Probably picked it up from most
of his neighbors at the trailer park.
Jake.

*** Actually, Beaner, I learned it while banging your seester ....

Jake
2010-03-01 18:56:13 EST
On Mar 1, 1:38 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 28, 5:39 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Feb 28, 5:09 pm, streetf...@webtv.net (dexter poindexter) wrote:
>
> > > ..we are alone....other than illegals.......
>
> > Those other ones would be illegal too. Sorry to burst you little
> > bubble. Oh, sorry. Webtv. Get yours today.
> > Jake.
>
> > *** Got your green card yet, Beaner ???
> > You know, you're good ... Ingles is no longer a requirement ...
>
> Say, the KKKraKKKer speaks spanish.  Probably picked it up from most
> of his neighbors at the trailer park.
> Jake.
>
> *** Actually, Beaner, I learned it while banging your seester ....

My seester is a 250lb. lesbian. I've heard her brag about how she has
a big collection of strap ons. She's the one who probably porked the
hell out of your hemmoroidal anus.
Jake.

On Mar 1, 1:38 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 28, 5:39 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Feb 28, 5:09 pm, streetf...@webtv.net (dexter poindexter) wrote:
>
> > > ..we are alone....other than illegals.......
>
> > Those other ones would be illegal too. Sorry to burst you little
> > bubble. Oh, sorry. Webtv. Get yours today.
> > Jake.
>
> > *** Got your green card yet, Beaner ???
> > You know, you're good ... Ingles is no longer a requirement ...
>
> Say, the KKKraKKKer speaks spanish. Probably picked it up from most
> of his neighbors at the trailer park.
> Jake.
>
> *** Actually, Beaner, I learned it while banging your seester ....

My seester is a 250lb. lesbian <snip>
.
*********************************
Why is this not a big surprise ...

Jake
2010-03-02 20:17:13 EST
On Mar 2, 10:56 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 1, 1:38 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Feb 28, 5:39 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Those other ones would be illegal too. Sorry to burst you little
> > > bubble. Oh, sorry. Webtv. Get yours today.
> > > Jake.
>
> > > *** Got your green card yet, Beaner ???
> > > You know, you're good ... Ingles is no longer a requirement ...
>
> > Say, the KKKraKKKer speaks spanish. Probably picked it up from most
> > of his neighbors at the trailer park.
> > Jake.
>
> > *** Actually, Beaner, I learned it while banging your seester ....
>
> My seester is a 250lb. lesbian  <snip>
> .
>         *********************************
> Why is this not a big surprise ...- Hide quoted text -

What about the part where she stuffs a dildoe up your ass. Does that
surprise you any? Ha,ha.
Jake.

On Mar 2, 10:56 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 1, 1:38 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Feb 28, 5:39 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Those other ones would be illegal too. Sorry to burst you little
> > > bubble. Oh, sorry. Webtv. Get yours today.
> > > Jake.
>
> > > *** Got your green card yet, Beaner ???
> > > You know, you're good ... Ingles is no longer a requirement ...
>
> > Say, the KKKraKKKer speaks spanish. Probably picked it up from most
> > of his neighbors at the trailer park.
> > Jake.
>
> > *** Actually, Beaner, I learned it while banging your seester ....
>
> My seester is a 250lb. lesbian <snip>
> .
> *********************************
> Why is this not a big surprise ...- Hide quoted text -

What about the part where she stuffs a dildoe up your ass. Does that
surprise you any? Ha,ha.
Jake.
Jake, Jake, Jake ... you have to stop watching those cheapo x-rated
loops, starring your seester. Because of her deteriorating appearance,
soon they'll only hire her services to accommodate German shepherds ...

On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 15:09:00 -0800, streetfoot@webtv.net (dexter
poindexter) wrote:

>..we are alone....other than illegals.......

blinking right there gawd darn it ...

http://www.youtube.com/RealMiBs