Research Discussion: GuthBall Was Right, After All ...

GuthBall Was Right, After All ...

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Sekula

> After further investigation and enlargement attempts of the Venusian
> radar image, posted a while back by Brad Guth, aka GuthBall, the
> image has become the "dernier cri" in the theory of panspermia.
> An statue in the upper righthand corner, apparently built by a
> dying race of extra-terrestrials, in their image, speaks for itself.
> It's "Deja Vu" all over again.
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt
>
> Congrats GuthBall !!! You be De Man !!!!!

Paintshop? Otherwise prove its real..

Sekula

> After further investigation and enlargement attempts of the Venusian
> radar image, posted a while back by Brad Guth, aka GuthBall, the
> image has become the "dernier cri" in the theory of panspermia.
> An statue in the upper righthand corner, apparently built by a
> dying race of extra-terrestrials, in their image, speaks for itself.
> It's "Deja Vu" all over again.
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt
>
> Congrats GuthBall !!! You be De Man !!!!!

The shadows of the statue are at odds with the surrounding landscape
ROFLMAO...pathetic.

Sekula

> "Sekula" <noreply@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>> After further investigation and enlargement attempts of the Venusian
>>> radar image, posted a while back by Brad Guth, aka GuthBall, the
>>> image has become the "dernier cri" in the theory of panspermia.
>>> An statue in the upper righthand corner, apparently built by a
>>> dying race of extra-terrestrials, in their image, speaks for itself.
>>> It's "Deja Vu" all over again.
>>>
>>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt
>>>
>>> Congrats GuthBall !!! You be De Man !!!!!
>>
>> The shadows of the statue are at odds with the surrounding landscape
>> ROFLMAO...pathetic.
>>

> Say, Sekula ... you wouldn't recognize sarcasm and derision if it hit
> you smack in the face, would you

Text has a terrible way of removing sarcasm and derision without inclusion
of facial and speech accentuations as in RL Hagar , but I guess ur too dumb
to appreciate that huh?

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>
>> "Sekula" <noreply@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message

>>> The shadows of the statue are at odds with the surrounding landscape
>>> ROFLMAO...pathetic.
>>>

>> Say, Sekula ... you wouldn't recognize sarcasm and derision if it hit
>> you smack in the face, would you
>
> Text has a terrible way of removing sarcasm and derision without inclusion
> of facial and speech accentuations as in RL Hagar , but I guess ur too
> dumb to appreciate that huh?

Actually ... No. The post wasn't directed at you to begin with and I
don't have the time or patience to explain it to you in detail ... let's
just
say that GuthBall claims to see artificial artifacts on Venus, to the point
of being obnoxious about it, so, with the aid of PaintShop Pro, I "painted"
his assertions to appear seemingly correct. Sorry if it confused you, but
from your lame replies thus far, confusing you is not exactly a daunting
task.

On Feb 25, 7:48 am, "Sekula" <nore...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > After further investigation and enlargement attempts of the Venusian
> > radar image, posted a while back by Brad Guth, aka GuthBall, the
> > image has become the "dernier cri" in the theory of panspermia.
> > An statue in the upper righthand corner, apparently built by a
> > dying race of extra-terrestrials, in their image, speaks for itself.
> > It's "Deja Vu" all over again.
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt
>
> > Congrats GuthBall !!!  You be De Man !!!!!
>
> The shadows of the statue are at odds with the surrounding landscape
> ROFLMAO...pathetic.

Radar shadows?

Fluid arch

Multiple reservoirs

A nifty bridge

Complex tarmac

Community structures

That rigid airship

Local infrastructure and much more

This scaled down and/or JPG compressed image of only 189 kb (meaning
hardly much better composite resolution than the original) only proves
that his photo enlarging still somewhat sucks and blows:
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt

At least it's a start in the right direction. I'll see what I can do
to fix it.

~ BG

On Feb 25, 7:48 am, "Sekula" <nore...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > After further investigation and enlargement attempts of the Venusian
> > radar image, posted a while back by Brad Guth, aka GuthBall, the
> > image has become the "dernier cri" in the theory of panspermia.
> > An statue in the upper righthand corner, apparently built by a
> > dying race of extra-terrestrials, in their image, speaks for itself.
> > It's "Deja Vu" all over again.
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt
>
> > Congrats GuthBall !!! You be De Man !!!!!
>
> The shadows of the statue are at odds with the surrounding landscape
> ROFLMAO...pathetic.

Radar shadows?

Fluid arch

Multiple reservoirs

A nifty bridge

Complex tarmac

Community structures

That rigid airship

Local infrastructure and much more

This scaled down and/or JPG compressed image of only 189 kb (meaning
hardly much better composite resolution than the original) only proves
that his photo enlarging still somewhat sucks and blows:
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt

At least it's a start in the right direction. I'll see what I can do
to fix it.

~ BG
***********************************
Don't bother, GuthBall ... we all know you're a few bricks short
of a full load ....

On Feb 26, 8:31 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "Sekula" <nore...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message
> >> After further investigation and enlargement attempts of the Venusian
> >> radar image, posted a while back by Brad Guth, aka GuthBall, the
> >> image has become the "dernier cri" in the theory of panspermia.
> >> An statue in the upper righthand corner, apparently built by a
> >> dying race of extra-terrestrials, in their image, speaks for itself.
> >> It's "Deja Vu" all over again.
>
> >>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt
>
> >> Congrats GuthBall !!!  You be De Man !!!!!
>
> > The shadows of the statue are at odds with the surrounding landscape
> > ROFLMAO...pathetic.
>
> Say, Sekula ... you wouldn't recognize sarcasm and derision if it hit
> you smack in the face, would you

Your sarcasm and derision tactics tend to suck and blow.

Too bad that 5th graders can do better photo enlarging than redneck
ZNRs like yourself.

The original composite GIF file of 651 kb is offering 36 averaged
radar scans per 225 meter pixel. How much better pixel truth than
that does anyone have to offer?
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hires/mgn_c115s095_1.gif
Try cropping out a small 10% portion, such as from roughly up a third
and center, or resample/enlarge the entire GIF file to suit whatever
you consider good enough.

For a little image enlarging practice, here's lots more you can polish
your digital image processing skills upon. Magellan thumbnail images,
including the mgn_c115s095_1.gif (225 m/pixel)
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/thumbnail_pages/venus_thumbnails.html

5th graders, have fun showing our Hagar how it's done.

~ BG

On Feb 26, 8:31 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "Sekula" <nore...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message
> >> After further investigation and enlargement attempts of the Venusian
> >> radar image, posted a while back by Brad Guth, aka GuthBall, the
> >> image has become the "dernier cri" in the theory of panspermia.
> >> An statue in the upper righthand corner, apparently built by a
> >> dying race of extra-terrestrials, in their image, speaks for itself.
> >> It's "Deja Vu" all over again.
>
> >>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt
>
> >> Congrats GuthBall !!! You be De Man !!!!!
>
> > The shadows of the statue are at odds with the surrounding landscape
> > ROFLMAO...pathetic.
>
> Say, Sekula ... you wouldn't recognize sarcasm and derision if it hit
> you smack in the face, would you

Your sarcasm and derision tactics tend to suck and blow.

Too bad that 5th graders can do better photo enlarging than redneck
ZNRs like yourself.

You, of all people, shouldn't accuse others of "suck and blow", bub,
you invented it. I still want to see those mysterious structures that
only you can see ... a sure sign of a demented mind ...
But I know I can count on you to come up with some song and dance
as to why you can't reproduce them from that GIF, which you swear
shows those great mysteries of Venus. You're a fucking Loon.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)