Research Discussion: Goat Rapist To Marry Victim!

Goat Rapist To Marry Victim!

Sekula
2010-02-25 09:36:46 EST
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/the-other-side/wedding-for-rapists-and-goat-victim-in-mozambique/story-e6frfhk6-1225834963925

Sekula

> Just in case you are confused once again, Sekula, the picture in my
> one that sooo upset you). And yes, it once again was PaintShop Pro ... the
> goat is real, but the guy's head is not (that's actually ChuckWeasel teh
> Goathumper).
> Sorry for causing you any mental distress.

Wrong again Hagar!!..The goat is YOU..sorry for jackshit. bleattt....

"Sekula" <noreply@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> http://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/the-other-side/wedding-for-rapists-and-goat-victim-in-mozambique/story-e6frfhk6-1225834963925

And here is the inside scoop of one of the "Evil-doers" ..
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_150gjd754cx

May his wedded bliss last until death doth them part ...

Just in case you are confused once again, Sekula, the picture in my previous
post was also a fake (just like the Venusian landscape one, the one that

> "Sekula" <noreply@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>> Just in case you are confused once again, Sekula, the picture in my
>>> one that sooo upset you). And yes, it once again was PaintShop Pro ...
>>> the goat is real, but the guy's head is not (that's actually ChuckWeasel
>>> teh Goathumper).
>>> Sorry for causing you any mental distress.
>>
>> Wrong again Hagar!!..The goat is YOU..sorry for jackshit. bleattt....
>>
> You're such a fuckwit Hagar ..proven.

"Sekula" <noreply@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>> Just in case you are confused once again, Sekula, the picture in my
>> one that sooo upset you). And yes, it once again was PaintShop Pro ...
>> the goat is real, but the guy's head is not (that's actually ChuckWeasel
>> teh Goathumper).
>> Sorry for causing you any mental distress.
>
> Wrong again Hagar!!..The goat is YOU..sorry for jackshit. bleattt....

You're such a fucking wit, Sekula ... or is it fuckwit ???