Research Discussion: A Muslim At The Pearly Gates

A Muslim At The Pearly Gates

WARNING: Liberals beware ...Not P.C. ... may increase your brain damage!!

A Muslim dies and finds himself before the Pearly Gates. He is very
excited, as all his life he has longed to meet the Prophet Mohammed.
Having arrived at the Gates of Heaven, he meets a man with a beard. 'Are you
Mohammed? He asks. No, my son.. I am Peter, Mohammed is higher up. And he
points to a ladder that rises into the clouds. Delighted that Mohammed
should be higher than Peter.

He climbs the ladder in great strides, climbs through the clouds coming to a
room where he meets another bearded man. He asks again, Are you Mohammed?
No, I am Moses. Mohammed is higher still. Exhausted, but with a heart full
of joy. He continues to climb the ladder and, yet again, he discovers an
even larger room where he meets another man with a beard. Full of hope, he
asks again, Are you Mohammed? No, I am Jesus...You will find Mohammed higher
up. Mohammed higher than Jesus!

The poor man can hardly contain his delight and climbs and climbs, ever
higher. Once again, he reaches a larger room where he meets a man with a
beard and repeats his question: Are you Mohammed?' he gasps, as he is, by
now, totally out of breath from all his climbing. No, my son...I am God.
But you look exhausted. Would you like a coffee?' Yes, please, my Lord.

God looks behind him, claps his hands and calls out:
Hey, Mohammed, two coffees!

Greysky

> WARNING: Liberals beware ...Not P.C. ... may increase your brain damage!!
>
> A Muslim dies and finds himself before the Pearly Gates. He is very
> excited, as all his life he has longed to meet the Prophet Mohammed.
> Having arrived at the Gates of Heaven, he meets a man with a beard. 'Are
> you Mohammed? He asks. No, my son.. I am Peter, Mohammed is higher up.
> And he points to a ladder that rises into the clouds. Delighted that
> Mohammed should be higher than Peter.
>
> He climbs the ladder in great strides, climbs through the clouds coming to
> a room where he meets another bearded man. He asks again, Are you
> Mohammed? No, I am Moses. Mohammed is higher still. Exhausted, but with
> a heart full of joy. He continues to climb the ladder and, yet again, he
> discovers an even larger room where he meets another man with a beard.
> Full of hope, he asks again, Are you Mohammed? No, I am Jesus...You will
> find Mohammed higher up. Mohammed higher than Jesus!
>
> The poor man can hardly contain his delight and climbs and climbs, ever
> higher. Once again, he reaches a larger room where he meets a man with a
> beard and repeats his question: Are you Mohammed?' he gasps, as he is, by
> now, totally out of breath from all his climbing. No, my son...I am God.
> But you look exhausted. Would you like a coffee?' Yes, please, my Lord.
>
> God looks behind him, claps his hands and calls out:
> Hey, Mohammed, two coffees!

Oh, Hags, you are *so* lucky that homeland security has already hunted down
and killed off Warhol - if he had heard this.... but then again, to continue
your joke, God wanted those two coffees to have some cream in them, so
Mohammad turns to his lackey and says, "God wants some cream in those
coffees, boy." Warhol obediently scurries off to milk the Sacred Cow...

"greysky" <ftlsite@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> God looks behind him, claps his hands and calls out:
>> Hey, Mohammed, two coffees!
>>
> Oh, Hags, you are *so* lucky that homeland security has already hunted
> down and killed off Warhol - if he had heard this.... but then again, to
> continue your joke, God wanted those two coffees to have some cream in
> them, so Mohammad turns to his lackey and says, "God wants some cream in
> those coffees, boy." Warhol obediently scurries off to milk the Sacred
> Cow...

LOL! I just sent this joke of to my friends and I added,
"Chop chop" to the end....

--
If you don't expect to much from me, you might not be let down

On Feb 23, 6:53 am, "greysky" <ftls...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> > WARNING: Liberals beware ...Not P.C. ... may increase your brain damage!!
>
> > A Muslim dies and finds himself before the Pearly Gates.  He is very
> > excited, as all his life he has longed to meet the Prophet Mohammed.
> > Having arrived at the Gates of Heaven, he meets a man with a beard. 'Are
> > you Mohammed?  He asks.  No, my son.. I am Peter, Mohammed is higher up.
> > And he points to a ladder that rises into the clouds.   Delighted that
> > Mohammed should be higher than Peter.
>
> > He climbs the ladder in great strides, climbs through the clouds coming to
> > a room where he meets another bearded man. He asks again, Are you
> > Mohammed? No, I am Moses. Mohammed is higher still.   Exhausted, but with
> > a heart full of joy. He continues to climb the ladder and, yet again, he
> > discovers an even larger room where he meets another man with a beard.
> > Full of hope, he asks again, Are you Mohammed? No, I am Jesus...You will
> > find Mohammed higher up. Mohammed higher than Jesus!
>
> > The poor man can hardly contain his delight and climbs and climbs, ever
> > higher. Once again, he reaches a larger room where he meets a man with a
> > beard and repeats his question: Are you Mohammed?' he gasps, as he is, by
> > now, totally out of breath from all his climbing.  No, my son...I am God.
> > But you look exhausted.  Would you like a coffee?'  Yes, please, my Lord.
>
> > God looks behind him, claps his hands and calls out:
> > Hey, Mohammed, two coffees!
>
> Oh, Hags, you are *so* lucky that homeland security has already hunted down
> and killed off Warhol - if he had heard this.... but then again, to continue
> your joke, God wanted those two coffees to have some cream in them, so
> Mohammad turns to his lackey and says, "God wants some cream in those
> coffees, boy." Warhol obediently scurries off to milk the Sacred Cow...

Poor Warhol, those Masada ZNR terrorist finally got the last word?

~ BG

Bert
2010-02-24 13:31:57 EST
On Feb 23, 8:44 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> WARNING: Liberals beware ...Not P.C. ... may increase your brain damage!!
>
> A Muslim dies and finds himself before the Pearly Gates.  He is very
> excited, as all his life he has longed to meet the Prophet Mohammed.
> Having arrived at the Gates of Heaven, he meets a man with a beard. 'Are you
> Mohammed?  He asks.  No, my son.. I am Peter, Mohammed is higher up. And he
> points to a ladder that rises into the clouds.   Delighted that Mohammed
> should be higher than Peter.
>
> He climbs the ladder in great strides, climbs through the clouds coming to a
> room where he meets another bearded man. He asks again, Are you Mohammed?
> No, I am Moses. Mohammed is higher still.   Exhausted, but with a heart full
> of joy. He continues to climb the ladder and, yet again, he discovers an
> even larger room where he meets another man with a beard. Full of hope, he
> asks again, Are you Mohammed? No, I am Jesus...You will find Mohammed higher
> up. Mohammed higher than Jesus!
>
> The poor man can hardly contain his delight and climbs and climbs, ever
> higher. Once again, he reaches a larger room where he meets a man with a
> beard and repeats his question: Are you Mohammed?' he gasps, as he is, by
> now, totally out of breath from all his climbing.  No, my son...I am God.
> But you look exhausted.  Would you like a coffee?'  Yes, please, my Lord.
>
> God looks behind him, claps his hands and calls out:
> Hey, Mohammed, two coffees!

I had a joke(original) Moses talking to St Peter says I heard that
Muslins have 72 virgins up in heaven and a pipeline to get to heaven.
Peter answers that was taken care of. God fucked all the virgins and
shit in their pipe line. Oi va My pipe line to heaven was just
flushed after this heavenly joke. Still Gods must have a sense of
humor and be very sexy if they created us in their image TreBert

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
I had a joke(original) Moses talking to St Peter says I heard that
Muslins have 72 virgins up in heaven and a pipeline to get to heaven.
Peter answers that was taken care of. God fucked all the virgins and
shit in their pipe line.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok. Where's the joke?

Please don't tell me that WAS the joke?

Oi va My pipe line to heaven was just
flushed after this heavenly joke. Still Gods must have a sense of
humor and be very sexy if they created us in their image TreBert
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're 1/2 right Bert. Go look in the mirror and figure out
which 1/2 was right.

Bert
2010-02-24 17:30:42 EST
On Feb 24, 3:31 pm, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> I had a joke(original)  Moses talking to St Peter says I heard that
> Muslins have 72 virgins up in heaven and a pipeline to get to heaven.
> Peter answers that was taken care of. God fucked all the virgins and
> shit in their pipe line.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Ok. Where's the joke?
>
> Please don't tell me that WAS the joke?
>
>   Oi va  My pipe line to heaven was just
> flushed after this heavenly joke. Still Gods must have a sense of
> humor and be very sexy if they created us in their image   TreBert
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> You're 1/2 right Bert. Go look in the mirror and figure out
> which 1/2 was right.

What half did you not get? Best to have St. Peter explain why no
virgins in heaven. Hard for you to know God shits? Go figure Trebert

Bert
2010-02-26 15:42:28 EST
On Feb 24, 5:30 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Feb 24, 3:31 pm, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> > I had a joke(original)  Moses talking to St Peter says I heard that
> > Muslins have 72 virgins up in heaven and a pipeline to get to heaven.
> > Peter answers that was taken care of. God fucked all the virgins and
> > shit in their pipe line.
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> > Ok. Where's the joke?
>
> > Please don't tell me that WAS the joke?
>
> >   Oi va  My pipe line to heaven was just
> > flushed after this heavenly joke. Still Gods must have a sense of
> > humor and be very sexy if they created us in their image   TreBert
>
> > You're 1/2 right Bert. Go look in the mirror and figure out
> > which 1/2 was right.
>
> What half did you not get?  Best to have St. Peter explain why no
> virgins in heaven. Hard for you to know God shits? Go figure   Trebert- Hide quoted text -

Reality is Gods wear sheets and so do Muslins. That is kind of
scary.Do the Chinese do sheets anymore? Heaven could be a good place
for Chinese laundry. Gods must like clean sheets I do TreBert