Research Discussion: The Epitome Of Arrogance.

The Epitome Of Arrogance.

This is what that Botox bitch thinks of YOU, the tax payer !!!
Even their own (CNN) are getting disgusted ...

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch_popup?v=A6_xgKWzhRw

Double-A
2010-02-21 18:02:04 EST
On Feb 21, 1:39 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> This is what that Botox bitch thinks of YOU, the tax payer !!!
> Even their own (CNN) are getting disgusted ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com:80/watch_popup?v=A6_xgKWzhRw

Pretty spendy for a trip to a conference based on phony science.

Double-A

On Feb 21, 3:02 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Feb 21, 1:39 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > This is what that Botox bitch thinks of YOU, the tax payer !!!
> > Even their own (CNN) are getting disgusted ...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com:80/watch_popup?v=A6_xgKWzhRw
>
> Pretty spendy for a trip to a conference based on phony science.
>
> Double-A

It could have been worse, whereas those Republicans could have accused
Copenhagen AGW terrorists of having WMD.

~ BG

On Feb 21, 1:39 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> This is what that Botox bitch thinks of YOU, the tax payer !!!
> Even their own (CNN) are getting disgusted ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com:80/watch_popup?v=A6_xgKWzhRw

This will seriously piss you off; I agree, and heads should roll.

~ BG

On Feb 21, 1:39 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> This is what that Botox bitch thinks of YOU, the tax payer !!!
> Even their own (CNN) are getting disgusted ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com:80/watch_popup?v=A6_xgKWzhRw

Perhaps they were just using up their frequent flyer miles, and of
course they used Expedia.com for getting their best discount on those
spendy accommodations. Well sadly that never happened, but after all,
we had to represent the largest possible carbon footprint percapata,
so that whatever future cutting back looks a whole lot more impressive
(like GMC begging for our loot while living large in their G2s that
were apparently too freaking spendy not to use).

Otherwise, seems global warming (natural as well as human assisted) is
only going to increase by half again or possibly twice as much as
their previous year simulations suggested, whereas by 2100 we could in
the tropics all the way to those Arctic and Antarctic circles for at
least a month out of each year.

Good thing none of these AGW nerds and their representatives know
anything about our moon(Selene) or physics.

~ BG

On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 13:39:30 -0800, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>This is what that Botox bitch thinks of YOU, the tax payer !!!
>Even their own (CNN) are getting disgusted ...
>
>http://www.youtube.com:80/watch_popup?v=A6_xgKWzhRw

"Horrible".

Hey, but at least everyone get's their ...

http://asapblogs.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/06/13/twinkies1_2.jpg