Research Discussion: STD Prevention For Liberals

STD Prevention For Liberals

A message from your Leadership

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_175g39qv3fr

Hagar is no doubt thrilled to note that conservative male politicians have
once again started having sex with women. No more tap, tap, tap.

Jake
2010-02-21 18:31:19 EST
On Feb 20, 8:51 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> Hagar is no doubt thrilled to note that conservative male politicians have
> once again started having sex with women.  No more tap, tap, tap.

Do you think the dipshit even knows what an STD is? Stupid trailer
dwelling kKKraka!
Jake.

On Feb 20, 8:51 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> Hagar is no doubt thrilled to note that conservative male politicians have
> once again started having sex with women. No more tap, tap, tap.

Do you think the dipshit even knows what an STD is? Stupid trailer
dwelling kKKraka!
Jake.

You mean STD stand for Stupid Trailer Dweller? Yeah, I can see that.

Jake
2010-02-21 20:55:59 EST
On Feb 21, 6:20 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 20, 8:51 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> > Hagar is no doubt thrilled to note that conservative male politicians have
> > once again started having sex with women. No more tap, tap, tap.
>
> Do you think the dipshit even knows what an STD is?  Stupid trailer
> dwelling kKKraka!
> Jake.
>
> You mean STD stand for Stupid Trailer Dweller?  Yeah, I can see that.

LOLOLOL!!!
Jake.

On Feb 21, 6:20 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 20, 8:51 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> > Hagar is no doubt thrilled to note that conservative male politicians
> > have
> > once again started having sex with women. No more tap, tap, tap.
>
> Do you think the dipshit even knows what an STD is? Stupid trailer
> dwelling kKKraka!
> Jake.
>
> You mean STD stand for Stupid Trailer Dweller? Yeah, I can see that.

LOLOLOL!!!
Jake.
***********************************
WOW ... a Beaner asshole that actually can compose an entire sentence,
based on verbal bait provided by the "Morons of the Obamacalyse" ...
Nice going Jakester.
Hey, we're getting our monthly welfare checks at the Trailer Park next
week and just want to know if your mother and sister are coming around
for the monthly "servicing" tour ?? If so, leave your mom at home this
time around ... no more suction there ... probably blew a gasket ...

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Feb 21, 6:20 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Feb 20, 8:51 pm, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>>
>> > "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

>> > Hagar is no doubt thrilled to note that conservative male politicians
>> > have
>> > once again started having sex with women. No more tap, tap, tap.
>>
>> Do you think the dipshit even knows what an STD is? Stupid trailer
>> dwelling kKKraka!
>> Jake.
>>
>> You mean STD stand for Stupid Trailer Dweller? Yeah, I can see that.
>
> LOLOLOL!!!
> Jake.
> ***********************************
> WOW ... a Beaner asshole that actually can compose an entire sentence,
> based on verbal bait provided by the "Morons of the Obamacalyse" ...
> Nice going Jakester.
> Hey, we're getting our monthly welfare checks at the Trailer Park next
> week and just want to know if your mother and sister are coming around
> for the monthly "servicing" tour ?? If so, leave your mom at home this
> time around ... no more suction there ... probably blew a gasket ...

That's nice for some of the guys in your park - but what do you feed the
ewes that come to your trailer? Corn? Carrots? And I thought you got your
welfare on a Wal-Mart debit card. Can't imagine they'd give you cash as
you'd run straight to the guy who sells loose joints.