Research Discussion: ET's, Earthlings And Interstellar Intercourse 101

ET's, Earthlings And Interstellar Intercourse 101

John Ayres
2010-02-19 16:41:07 EST
Well, guess what. As I saw, while I was meditating, 3 feet tall, white
ET's on the other side of our galaxy, who descended on a small town,
picked up the female teachers and all the female children, it was an
all girls school, of several classes of children who were five and six
years old to up to eight and nine years old, and proceeded to head up
into the stratosphere and beyond for a ride.

Apparently, the ET's want to mate with the earthlings as the ET's
believe they make a good match. The ET's like the physique of the
earthlings, and find them attractive. So this is their way of giving a
jump start to evolution directed by them.

So little girls were taught to sex with ET males. Even the school
marm(s) got in on the sex orgy. So, that's the way of the future. I'm
afraid your Koran's don't apply, and neither do your bibles, and
neither do any other of the religious texts you carry with you, or
leave at home, but that are so dear to your heart.

A universal common sense will have to be established and recognized by
the United Nations for all nations to base their laws on.

If little five year old girls to eight, nine, and ten year old girls
can bear children, for the sake of combining the races, the resultant
combination if fit and sturdy, is a move in the right direction. By
the way, the young and older girls WERE able to reproduce. I saw their
offspring through my meditative mind. Several girls had more than one
offspring, so they apparently had been in the program for some time.
They live in the space craft, and don't go back to their planet,
except for temporary trips to allow them to enjoy being back on the
planet.

Pooo Pooo to all you who mislable this as pedophilia. It's
interstellar intercourse.

John Ayres

P.S. Sorry if I've been out of the loop, and sorry too if I've missed
anyone's post. My puter was struck by a mean and nasty virus, and I
had to do a reinstall.

"John Ayres" <john_ayres@aol_dot_com.au> wrote in message
> Well, guess what. As I saw, while I was meditating, 3 feet tall, white
> ET's on the other side of our galaxy, who descended on a small town,
> picked up the female teachers and all the female children, it was an
> all girls school, of several classes of children who were five and six
> years old to up to eight and nine years old, and proceeded to head up
> into the stratosphere and beyond for a ride.
>
> Apparently, the ET's want to mate with the earthlings as the ET's
> believe they make a good match. The ET's like the physique of the
> earthlings, and find them attractive. So this is their way of giving a
> jump start to evolution directed by them.
>
> So little girls were taught to sex with ET males. Even the school
> marm(s) got in on the sex orgy. So, that's the way of the future. I'm
> afraid your Koran's don't apply, and neither do your bibles, and
> neither do any other of the religious texts you carry with you, or
> leave at home, but that are so dear to your heart.
>
> A universal common sense will have to be established and recognized by
> the United Nations for all nations to base their laws on.
>
> If little five year old girls to eight, nine, and ten year old girls
> can bear children, for the sake of combining the races, the resultant
> combination if fit and sturdy, is a move in the right direction. By
> the way, the young and older girls WERE able to reproduce. I saw their
> offspring through my meditative mind. Several girls had more than one
> offspring, so they apparently had been in the program for some time.
> They live in the space craft, and don't go back to their planet,
> except for temporary trips to allow them to enjoy being back on the
> planet.
>
> Pooo Pooo to all you who mislable this as pedophilia. It's
> interstellar intercourse.
>
> John Ayres
>
> P.S. Sorry if I've been out of the loop, and sorry too if I've missed
> anyone's post. My puter was struck by a mean and nasty virus, and I
> had to do a reinstall.

Methinks ya'll have leanings towards pedophilia ...

John Ayres
2010-02-19 21:15:54 EST
On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 14:19:36 -0800, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>"John Ayres" <john_ayres@aol_dot_com.au> wrote in message
>> Well, guess what. As I saw, while I was meditating, 3 feet tall, white
>> ET's on the other side of our galaxy, who descended on a small town,
>> picked up the female teachers and all the female children, it was an
>> all girls school, of several classes of children who were five and six
>> years old to up to eight and nine years old, and proceeded to head up
>> into the stratosphere and beyond for a ride.
>>
>> Apparently, the ET's want to mate with the earthlings as the ET's
>> believe they make a good match. The ET's like the physique of the
>> earthlings, and find them attractive. So this is their way of giving a
>> jump start to evolution directed by them.
>>
>> So little girls were taught to sex with ET males. Even the school
>> marm(s) got in on the sex orgy. So, that's the way of the future. I'm
>> afraid your Koran's don't apply, and neither do your bibles, and
>> neither do any other of the religious texts you carry with you, or
>> leave at home, but that are so dear to your heart.
>>
>> A universal common sense will have to be established and recognized by
>> the United Nations for all nations to base their laws on.
>>
>> If little five year old girls to eight, nine, and ten year old girls
>> can bear children, for the sake of combining the races, the resultant
>> combination if fit and sturdy, is a move in the right direction. By
>> the way, the young and older girls WERE able to reproduce. I saw their
>> offspring through my meditative mind. Several girls had more than one
>> offspring, so they apparently had been in the program for some time.
>> They live in the space craft, and don't go back to their planet,
>> except for temporary trips to allow them to enjoy being back on the
>> planet.
>>
>> Pooo Pooo to all you who mislable this as pedophilia. It's
>> interstellar intercourse.
>>
>> John Ayres
>>
>> P.S. Sorry if I've been out of the loop, and sorry too if I've missed
>> anyone's post. My puter was struck by a mean and nasty virus, and I
>> had to do a reinstall.
>
>Methinks ya'll have leanings towards pedophilia ...

You didn't read it. It says, "Apparently, the ET's want to mate with
the earthlings..."

I don't pick and chose who they mate with. This is a typical example
of kill the messenger for the message. My meditative sessions brought
their behavior to my attention. I merely reported it. As for our laws,
they are based on Koranic traditions, biblical traditions, and so
forth that say, Sex is bad, blah, blah, blah. I am one who believes
sex is good, purifying, and okay between consenting persons. If the
children want to enjoy sex, than by all means, they should enjoy it.
If someone had taught me when I was three how to bang the nurse who
was handling me, and how to bang my hot, female, Sunday school
teacher, I would have learned about sex long before I did.

Taoist traditions of tantric forms of sex activities release positive
energies in a mutual exchange during the sex activities. You need to
look into Tantric yoga and learn a little about exchanging life
balancing energies through tantric sex, if you haven't already. No one
should be denied the right to excercise their body to improve their
health, and that is true when it comes to tantric yogic / Taoist sex
excercise activities, as well.

John Ayres

> sex is good, purifying, and okay between consenting persons. If the
> children want to enjoy sex, than by all means, they should enjoy it.

Children are to be protected... Not exploited
for your perverted pleasure.

You should be expunged from this planet.

You are a nasty, vile and disgusting piece
of human filth.

On Feb 20, 3:56 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "John Ayres" <john_ayres@aol_dot_com.au> wrote in message

> > sex is good, purifying, and okay between consenting persons. If the
> > children want to enjoy sex, than by all means, they should enjoy it.
>
> Children are to be protected... Not exploited
> for your perverted pleasure.
>
> You should be expunged from this planet.
>
> You are a nasty, vile and disgusting piece
> of human filth.
>
> >> If little five year old girls to eight, nine, and ten year old girls
> >> can bear children, for the sake of combining the races, the resultant
> >> combination if fit and sturdy, is a move in the right direction. By
> >> the way, the young and older girls WERE able to reproduce. I saw their
> >> offspring through my meditative mind. Several girls had more than one
> >> offspring, so they apparently had been in the program for some time.
> >> They live in the space craft, and don't go back to their planet,
> >> except for temporary trips to allow them to enjoy being back on the
> >> planet.
>
> >> Pooo Pooo to all you who mislable this as pedophilia. It's
> >> interstellar intercourse.

And supposedly spooks, moles and rusemasters like HVAC are so much
better, how?

John Ayres is certainly weird and not always connected to all the
right places, but at least he's not the reason we have wars upon wars
and our tanked economy to deal with.

Unlike yourself, I usually do not agree 100% with anyone. In other
words, I would make a very bad parrot.

Are ETs supposed to be parrot worthy?

~ BG

On Feb 20, 3:56 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "John Ayres" <john_ayres@aol_dot_com.au> wrote in message

> > sex is good, purifying, and okay between consenting persons. If the
> > children want to enjoy sex, than by all means, they should enjoy it.
>
> Children are to be protected... Not exploited
> for your perverted pleasure.
>
> You should be expunged from this planet.
>
> You are a nasty, vile and disgusting piece
> of human filth.
>
> >> If little five year old girls to eight, nine, and ten year old girls
> >> can bear children, for the sake of combining the races, the resultant
> >> combination if fit and sturdy, is a move in the right direction. By
> >> the way, the young and older girls WERE able to reproduce. I saw their
> >> offspring through my meditative mind. Several girls had more than one
> >> offspring, so they apparently had been in the program for some time.
> >> They live in the space craft, and don't go back to their planet,
> >> except for temporary trips to allow them to enjoy being back on the
> >> planet.
>
> >> Pooo Pooo to all you who mislable this as pedophilia. It's
> >> interstellar intercourse.

And supposedly spooks, moles and rusemasters like HVAC are so much
better, how?

John Ayres is certainly weird and not always connected to all the
right places, but at least he's not the reason we have wars upon wars
and our tanked economy to deal with.

Unlike yourself, I usually do not agree 100% with anyone. In other
words, I would make a very bad parrot.

Are ETs supposed to be parrot worthy?

~ BG
********************************
Idiots usually make extremely poor parrots. Tried to train some,
similar in mental status to yourself, but could never even get them
to recite the same words twice, much less one coherent sentence.

However, when chopped up properly, idiots make excellent
shark bait, aka "chum".

On Feb 20, 10:40 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

> On Feb 20, 3:56 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > "John Ayres" <john_ayres@aol_dot_com.au> wrote in message

> > > sex is good, purifying, and okay between consenting persons. If the
> > > children want to enjoy sex, than by all means, they should enjoy it.
>
> > Children are to be protected... Not exploited
> > for your perverted pleasure.
>
> > You should be expunged from this planet.
>
> > You are a nasty, vile and disgusting piece
> > of human filth.

> And supposedly spooks, moles and rusemasters like HVAC are so much
> better, how?
>
> John Ayres is certainly weird and not always connected to all the
> right places, but at least he's not the reason we have wars upon wars
> and our tanked economy to deal with.
>
> Unlike yourself, I usually do not agree 100% with anyone.  In other
> words, I would make a very bad parrot.
>
> Are ETs supposed to be parrot worthy?
>
>  ~ BG
>         ********************************
> Idiots usually make extremely poor parrots.  Tried to train some,
> similar in mental status to yourself, but could never even get them
> to recite the same words twice, much less one coherent sentence.
>
> However, when chopped up properly, idiots make excellent
> shark bait, aka "chum".

That's exactly what Hitler and his ZNR enhanced Third Reich thought,
and for the most part got away with doing.

~ BG

"> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > sex is good, purifying, and okay between consenting persons. If the
>> > children want to enjoy sex, than by all means, they should enjoy it.
>>
>> Children are to be protected... Not exploited
>> for your perverted pleasure.
>>
>> You should be expunged from this planet.
>>
>> You are a nasty, vile and disgusting piece
>> of human filth.

> And supposedly spooks, moles and rusemasters like HVAC are so much
> better, how?
>
> John Ayres is certainly weird and not always connected to all the
> right places,

"Not connected in all the right places"?

He's a fucking PEDOPHILE !

You can't get any MORE disconnected!

On Feb 20, 10:40 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

> On Feb 20, 3:56 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > "John Ayres" <john_ayres@aol_dot_com.au> wrote in message

> > > sex is good, purifying, and okay between consenting persons. If the
> > > children want to enjoy sex, than by all means, they should enjoy it.
>
> > Children are to be protected... Not exploited
> > for your perverted pleasure.
>
> > You should be expunged from this planet.
>
> > You are a nasty, vile and disgusting piece
> > of human filth.

> And supposedly spooks, moles and rusemasters like HVAC are so much
> better, how?
>
> John Ayres is certainly weird and not always connected to all the
> right places, but at least he's not the reason we have wars upon wars
> and our tanked economy to deal with.
>
> Unlike yourself, I usually do not agree 100% with anyone. In other
> words, I would make a very bad parrot.
>
> Are ETs supposed to be parrot worthy?
>
> ~ BG
> ********************************
> Idiots usually make extremely poor parrots. Tried to train some,
> similar in mental status to yourself, but could never even get them
> to recite the same words twice, much less one coherent sentence.
>
> However, when chopped up properly, idiots make excellent
> shark bait, aka "chum".

That's exactly what Hitler and his ZNR enhanced Third Reich thought,
and for the most part got away with doing.

~ BG
***********************************
Seems like your family fell through the cracks of the ZNR annihilation
program ... too bad ...

On Feb 20, 4:30 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

> On Feb 20, 10:40 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Feb 20, 3:56 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > "John Ayres" <john_ayres@aol_dot_com.au> wrote in message

> > > Children are to be protected... Not exploited
> > > for your perverted pleasure.
>
> > > You should be expunged from this planet.
>
> > > You are a nasty, vile and disgusting piece
> > > of human filth.

> > And supposedly spooks, moles and rusemasters like HVAC are so much
> > better, how?
>
> > John Ayres is certainly weird and not always connected to all the
> > right places, but at least he's not the reason we have wars upon wars
> > and our tanked economy to deal with.
>
> > Unlike yourself, I usually do not agree 100% with anyone. In other
> > words, I would make a very bad parrot.
>
> > Are ETs supposed to be parrot worthy?
>
> > ~ BG
> > ********************************
> > Idiots usually make extremely poor parrots. Tried to train some,
> > similar in mental status to yourself, but could never even get them
> > to recite the same words twice, much less one coherent sentence.
>
> > However, when chopped up properly, idiots make excellent
> > shark bait, aka "chum".
>
> That's exactly what Hitler and his ZNR enhanced Third Reich thought,
> and for the most part got away with doing.
>
>  ~ BG
>         ***********************************
> Seems like your family fell through the cracks of the ZNR annihilation
> program ... too bad ...

And otherwise they thrived off your family and the satanic rituals
that you and other ZNRs practice even today. After all, any faith-
based cult/cabal that would put Jesus Christ on a stick, as such can't
be all that good outside of whatever their puppet government sees as
favorable.

Governments tend to favor such private special-interest groups that
have the necessary balls to pull off such faith-based PR stunts. Of
course nowadays we have other names for it, and it's mainstream
accepted as status quo policy that's public funded to boot.

~ BG