Research Discussion: New Element Found ...

New Element Found ...

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in California has now identified with
certainty the heaviest element known to science.

The new element, Pelosium (PL), has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88
deputy neutrons, and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass
of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are
surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.

Pelosium is inert, and has no charge and no magnetism. Nevertheless, it can
be detected because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into
contact. A tiny amount of Pelosium can cause a reaction that would normally
take less than a second, to take from 4 days to 4 years to complete.

Pelosium has a normal half-life of 2 years. It does not decay, but instead
undergoes a biennial reorganization in which a portion of the assistant
neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.

Pelosium mass will increase over time, since each reorganization will
promote many morons to become isodopes.

This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to believe that
Pelosium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration. This
hypothetical quantity is referred to as critical morass.

When catalyzed with money, Pelosium becomes Reidium, an element that
radiates just as much energy as Pelosium since it has half as many peons but
twice as many morons.

Could GuthBallium be far behind ???

On Feb 18, 5:33 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in California has now identified with
> certainty the heaviest element known to science.
>
> The new element, Pelosium (PL), has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88
> deputy neutrons, and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass
> of 312.
>
> These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are
> surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.
>
> Pelosium is inert, and has no charge and no magnetism. Nevertheless, it can
> be detected because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into
> contact. A tiny amount of Pelosium can cause a reaction that would normally
> take less than a second, to take from 4 days to 4 years to complete.
>
> Pelosium has a normal half-life of 2 years. It does not decay, but instead
> undergoes a biennial reorganization in which a portion of the assistant
> neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.
>
> Pelosium mass will increase over time, since each reorganization will
> promote many morons to become isodopes.
>
> This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to believe that
> Pelosium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration. This
> hypothetical quantity is referred to as critical morass.
>
> When catalyzed with money, Pelosium becomes Reidium, an element that
> radiates just as much energy as Pelosium since it has half as many peons but
> twice as many morons.
>
> Could GuthBallium be far behind ???

Here's deuterium at 130 kg/cm3.

High-Density Deuterium Could Become Nuclear Fusion Fuel
http://news.softpedia.com/news/High-Density-Deuterium-Could-Become-Nuclear-Fusion-Fuel-111480.shtml
“A few years ago, if someone would have told a scientist that humans
will end up producing materials that are more dense than the core of
the Sun, they wouldn't have believed it. Still, this is true now.
Researchers at the University of Gothenburg are working on creating
ultra-dense deuterium (more commonly known as heavy hydrogen) that
will be a hundred thousand times more heavier than water is. The
scientists hope that the new material will set the basis for a new
form of nuclear energy production, one that is not as damaging to the
environment as existing ones, and also more sustainable.”

“Thus far, only microscopic amounts of the new stuff have been
created in the Swedish laboratory. Experts say that a cube of the
ultra-dense deuterium, with a side length of just ten centimeters,
weighs approximately 130 tonnes. In addition, the hydrogen atoms
inside the compound are connected to each other in a much tighter
manner than they usually bond in. This artificially created type of
connection is very difficult to master, and that is why German
researchers are currently trying to create more of the new type of
deuterium. Once an efficient production method is devised, the path to
creating new power plants will be opened.”

“Further, we believe that we can design the deuterium fusion such that
it produces only helium and hydrogen as its products, both of which
are completely non-hazardous. It will not be necessary to deal with
the highly radioactive tritium that is planned for use in other types
of future fusion reactors, and this means that laser-driven nuclear
fusion as we envisage it will be both more sustainable and less
damaging to the environment than other methods that are being
developed”

~ BG

ChasNemo
2010-02-18 20:51:08 EST
On Feb 18, 8:47 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> inside the compound are connected to each other in a much tighter
> manner than they usually bond in. This artificially created type of
> connection is very difficult to master, and that is why German
> researchers are currently trying to create more of the new type of
> deuterium. Once an efficient production method is devised, the path to
> creating new power plants will be opened.”
>
> “Further, we believe that we can design the deuterium fusion such that
> it produces only helium and hydrogen as its products, both of which
> are completely non-hazardous. It will not be necessary to deal with
> the highly radioactive tritium that is planned for use in other types
> of future fusion reactors, and this means that laser-driven nuclear
> fusion as we envisage it will be both more sustainable and less
> damaging to the environment than other methods that are being

Word is Hagar has trademarked FARTRON for his carcass as a fusion
igniter.

> Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in California has now identified
> with certainty the heaviest element known to science.

http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2005/

Chatnoir
2010-02-18 21:37:23 EST
On Feb 18, 5:33 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in California has now identified with
> certainty the heaviest element known to science.
>
> The new element, Pelosium (PL), has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88
> deputy neutrons, and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass
> of 312.
>
> These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are
> surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.
>
> Pelosium is inert, and has no charge and no magnetism. Nevertheless, it can
> be detected because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into
> contact. A tiny amount of Pelosium can cause a reaction that would normally
> take less than a second, to take from 4 days to 4 years to complete.
>
> Pelosium has a normal half-life of 2 years. It does not decay, but instead
> undergoes a biennial reorganization in which a portion of the assistant
> neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.
>
> Pelosium mass will increase over time, since each reorganization will
> promote many morons to become isodopes.
>
> This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to believe that
> Pelosium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration. This
> hypothetical quantity is referred to as critical morass.
>
> When catalyzed with money, Pelosium becomes Reidium, an element that
> radiates just as much energy as Pelosium since it has half as many peons but
> twice as many morons.
>
> Could GuthBallium be far behind ???

Try again:

http://www.macmurchie.com/Interests/Humor/Humor.htm

Chatnoir
2010-02-18 21:41:02 EST
On Feb 18, 5:33 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in California has now identified with
> certainty the heaviest element known to science.
>
> The new element, Pelosium (PL), has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88
> deputy neutrons, and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass
> of 312.
>
> These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are
> surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.
>
> Pelosium is inert, and has no charge and no magnetism. Nevertheless, it can
> be detected because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into
> contact. A tiny amount of Pelosium can cause a reaction that would normally
> take less than a second, to take from 4 days to 4 years to complete.
>
> Pelosium has a normal half-life of 2 years. It does not decay, but instead
> undergoes a biennial reorganization in which a portion of the assistant
> neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.
>
> Pelosium mass will increase over time, since each reorganization will
> promote many morons to become isodopes.
>
> This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to believe that
> Pelosium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration. This
> hypothetical quantity is referred to as critical morass.
>
> When catalyzed with money, Pelosium becomes Reidium, an element that
> radiates just as much energy as Pelosium since it has half as many peons but
> twice as many morons.
>
> Could GuthBallium be far behind ???

And try again!:

http://www.jrdeputyaccountant.com/2009/11/heaviest-element-yet-known-to-science.html

"ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]
> connection is very difficult to master, and that is why German
> researchers are currently trying to create more of the new type of
> deuterium. Once an efficient production method is devised, the path to
> creating new power plants will be opened.\ufffd
>
> \ufffdFurther, we believe that we can design the deuterium fusion such that
> it produces only helium and hydrogen as its products, both of which
> are completely non-hazardous. It will not be necessary to deal with
> the highly radioactive tritium that is planned for use in other types
> of future fusion reactors, and this means that laser-driven nuclear
> fusion as we envisage it will be both more sustainable and less
> damaging to the environment than other methods that are being
> developed\ufffd
>
> ~ BG- Hide quoted text -

Word is Hagar has trademarked FARTRON for his carcass as a fusion

Wow, Nemise ... you're ever sooo witty .... how do you manage to
come up with all those zaftig zingers, you ding-bat ???

Sounds explosive enough to be a WMD.