Research Discussion: Interplanetary Helicopters & Interplanetary Automobiles

Interplanetary Helicopters & Interplanetary Automobiles

John Ayres
2010-02-18 01:24:44 EST
In several of my dreams of previous lifetimes, I have seen and
traveled on interplanetary vehicles of a few different kinds.

One was as a pilot of a interplanetary helicopter. There was a
squadron of them, and we flew on patrol, probably not too far from the
home planet, within the solar system, itself.

Another was your typical famly car but beefed up to hold the
technological equipement that made space flight possible.

Most people will laugh at that, but there is a technological system
that integrates with technologies in the automobile and they work in
tandem. There are a number involved, I'm not going to list them all,
but two that work in tandem pull the vehicle on a flight path from one
landing station to a second landing station at unimaginable speeds.

When it lands, the automobile part of the vehicle takes control, and
you drive on the platform to a take off zone pointing you in the
direction of the landing platform you next wish to land on, and you
wait to be lifted off, and pulled to the next landing station.

You go from one landing station to the next until you are in close
proximity to the planet that you wish to land on. Once you are at the
nearest landing station, other mechanisms take over, and you are
gently lifted to the planet below to a planetary or base landing
station.

They maintain parking garages nearby the landing station platforms up
above the stratosphere, near by the system of ramps that the floating
landing station is comprised of. People can store their space mobiles
vehicles in the parking garages and when they need them, they can
activate the controls which will bring it down to the planet, to a
landing station where you then go to pick it up. Once you've got it,
you then use to travel to another planet in. It's a really fun
technology they've devised.

Our comprehension of space travel and physics doesn't even fill a
thimble, stashed in a box somewhere, in one of the basement closets,
on one of the basement levels, down below this huge auditorium we call
our universe.

John Ayres

The pathways are cleared of debris, and maintained so that there are
no obstacles in the way of the vehicle as it is pulled from one
landing station to the next.

"John Ayres" <jon.john@aol_dot_com.au> wrote in message
> In several of my dreams of previous lifetimes, I have seen and
> traveled on interplanetary vehicles of a few different kinds.

See what I mean?

These ufo kooks are never satisfied with ONLY being a ufo kook.

No, no.... Their kooktardary isn't just limited to ufos. They believe
in all manner of bullshit. The Loch Ness monster, bigfoot, angels,
ghosts, god, pyramid power, etc. to name just a few.

Now comes 'Gone John' Ayers and his 'dreams of past lives' crap.

But here's the thing. If you dig deep enough under the hood, you'll
find that EVERY one of these believers has done some gay shit.

I'd be willing to wager that John has sucked many dicks in his life.

> One was as a pilot of a interplanetary helicopter. There was a
> squadron of them, and we flew on patrol, probably not too far from the
> home planet, within the solar system, itself.
>
> Another was your typical famly car but beefed up to hold the
> technological equipement that made space flight possible.
>
> Most people will laugh at that, but there is a technological system
> that integrates with technologies in the automobile and they work in
> tandem. There are a number involved, I'm not going to list them all,
> but two that work in tandem pull the vehicle on a flight path from one
> landing station to a second landing station at unimaginable speeds.
>
> When it lands, the automobile part of the vehicle takes control, and
> you drive on the platform to a take off zone pointing you in the
> direction of the landing platform you next wish to land on, and you
> wait to be lifted off, and pulled to the next landing station.
>
> You go from one landing station to the next until you are in close
> proximity to the planet that you wish to land on. Once you are at the
> nearest landing station, other mechanisms take over, and you are
> gently lifted to the planet below to a planetary or base landing
> station.
>
> They maintain parking garages nearby the landing station platforms up
> above the stratosphere, near by the system of ramps that the floating
> landing station is comprised of. People can store their space mobiles
> vehicles in the parking garages and when they need them, they can
> activate the controls which will bring it down to the planet, to a
> landing station where you then go to pick it up. Once you've got it,
> you then use to travel to another planet in. It's a really fun
> technology they've devised.
>
> Our comprehension of space travel and physics doesn't even fill a
> thimble, stashed in a box somewhere, in one of the basement closets,
> on one of the basement levels, down below this huge auditorium we call
> our universe.
>
> John Ayres
>
> The pathways are cleared of debris, and maintained so that there are
> no obstacles in the way of the vehicle as it is pulled from one
> landing station to the next.

John Ayres
2010-02-18 08:31:19 EST
On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 22:24:44 -0800, John Ayres
<*n@aol_dot_com.au> wrote:

>In several of my dreams of previous lifetimes, I have seen and
>traveled on interplanetary vehicles of a few different kinds.
>
>One was as a pilot of a interplanetary helicopter. There was a
>squadron of them, and we flew on patrol, probably not too far from the
>home planet, within the solar system, itself.
>
>Another was your typical famly car but beefed up to hold the
>technological equipement that made space flight possible.
>
>Most people will laugh at that, but there is a technological system
>that integrates with technologies in the automobile and they work in
>tandem. There are a number involved, I'm not going to list them all,
>but two that work in tandem pull the vehicle on a flight path from one
>landing station to a second landing station at unimaginable speeds.
>
>When it lands, the automobile part of the vehicle takes control, and
>you drive on the platform to a take off zone pointing you in the
>direction of the landing platform you next wish to land on, and you
>wait to be lifted off, and pulled to the next landing station.
>
>You go from one landing station to the next until you are in close
>proximity to the planet that you wish to land on. Once you are at the
>nearest landing station, other mechanisms take over, and you are
>gently lifted to the planet below to a planetary or base landing
>station.
>
>They maintain parking garages nearby the landing station platforms up
>above the stratosphere, near by the system of ramps that the floating
>landing station is comprised of. People can store their space mobiles
>vehicles in the parking garages and when they need them, they can
>activate the controls which will bring it down to the planet, to a
>landing station where you then go to pick it up. Once you've got it,
>you then use to travel to another planet in. It's a really fun
>technology they've devised.
>
>Our comprehension of space travel and physics doesn't even fill a
>thimble, stashed in a box somewhere, in one of the basement closets,
>on one of the basement levels, down below this huge auditorium we call
>our universe.
>
>The pathways are cleared of debris, and maintained so that there are
>no obstacles in the way of the vehicle as it is pulled from one
>landing station to the next.
>
>John Ayres

One other thing. All the planets connected to these two types of
transportation systems were not only one world gloablized governments,
but they also belonged to intergalactic consortiums that were
comprised of a few hundred as in the case of the interplanetary
helicopter, to more than a few thousand as in the case of the magnetic
levitation interplanetary automobiles.

I have visited another planet in the interplanetary automobile with a
friend, who I had traveled several times with, in my mystic dreams at
night of past lifetimes, and they were also a one world global
government, as well.

Try to figure when this planet can finally get it together with a one
world global planetary government and it might give you some idea when
true space technologies will become available to the every day person.
It's a long ways off, and it's not automatic. It's an evolutionary
development in physics that may or may not come to fruition at the
time a global planetary government is finally organized, but may come
some time afterwards.

John Ayres

> One other thing.

LOL! He couldn't cram all the kooktardary that
he had rattling around in his 'brain' into one post!

I hereby dub thee "Odd John" Ayers.

> All the planets connected to these two types of
> transportation systems were not only one world gloablized governments,
> but they also belonged to intergalactic consortiums that were
> comprised of a few hundred as in the case of the interplanetary
> helicopter, to more than a few thousand as in the case of the magnetic
> levitation interplanetary automobiles.
>
> I have visited another planet in the interplanetary automobile with a
> friend, who I had traveled several times with, in my mystic dreams at
> night of past lifetimes, and they were also a one world global
> government, as well.
>
> Try to figure when this planet can finally get it together with a one
> world global planetary government and it might give you some idea when
> true space technologies will become available to the every day person.
> It's a long ways off, and it's not automatic. It's an evolutionary
> development in physics that may or may not come to fruition at the
> time a global planetary government is finally organized, but may come
> some time afterwards.
>
> John Ayres

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-02-18 16:48:12 EST
John Ayres <jon.john@aol_dot_com.au> wrote in

> On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 22:24:44 -0800, John Ayres
> <jon.john@aol_dot_com.au> wrote:

<mercy sneck>

> One other thing.[SLAP!]

Replying to yourself is k00ks1gn.

"Take some vitamins, get some excercise [sic], and try to build up
your perceptions, critical thinking and powers of observation. Then
come back and play with us big boys." - Ed on a delusional power trip.

J*@no_where.net
2010-02-18 17:23:06 EST
Killfiled