Research Discussion: Obama And Biden Smoke The Same Shit

Obama And Biden Smoke The Same Shit

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100217/ap_on_bi_ge/us_obama_stimulus

Are these ignoramuses for real ?? more than half of the stimulus hasn't been
spent, because the "shovel ready" jobs were non-existent, and half of what
has been spent went down a rat hole and no one can account for it. These two
dildo-heads (Obama and Biden, just in case there was a question) should be
locked up, together with Reid, Pelosi, Boxer and all the other Liberal
Loons.

Remember September !!!!
It will happen ...

> Are these ignoramuses for real ?? more than half of the stimulus hasn't
> been spent, because the "shovel ready" jobs were non-existent, and half of
> what has been spent went down a rat hole and no one can account for it.
> These two dildo-heads (Obama and Biden, just in case there was a question)
> should be locked up, together with Reid, Pelosi, Boxer and all the other
> Liberal Loons.
>
> Remember September !!!!
> It will happen ...

Shovel ready could start with your overflowing septic tank.

On Feb 17, 10:03 am, "Notroll2010" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > Are these ignoramuses for real ?? more than half of the stimulus hasn't
> > been spent, because the "shovel ready" jobs were non-existent, and half of
> > what has been spent went down a rat hole and no one can account for it.
> > These two dildo-heads (Obama and Biden, just in case there was a question)
> > should be locked up, together with Reid, Pelosi, Boxer and all the other
> > Liberal Loons.
>
> > Remember September !!!!
> > It will happen ...
>
> Shovel ready could start with your overflowing septic tank.

Lord Hagar and rabbi Saul Levy want the exact same thing to happen to
President Obama as they accomplished doing to JFK, but they still
wouldn't be happy ZNR redneck campers unless that resolve included
Biden to boot.

~ BG

Double-A
2010-02-17 13:31:45 EST
On Feb 17, 9:32 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100217/ap_on_bi_ge/us_obama_stimulus
>
> Are these ignoramuses for real ?? more than half of the stimulus hasn't been
> spent, because the "shovel ready" jobs were non-existent, and half of what
> has been spent went down a rat hole and no one can account for it. These two
> dildo-heads (Obama and Biden, just in case there was a question) should be
> locked up, together with Reid, Pelosi, Boxer and all the other Liberal
> Loons.
>
> Remember September !!!!
> It will happen ...

What do you mean the stimulus hasn't been effective? Thanks to the
stumulus money, no banker has missed a bonus yet!!!

Double-A

On Feb 17, 10:31 am, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Feb 17, 9:32 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100217/ap_on_bi_ge/us_obama_stimulus
>
> > Are these ignoramuses for real ?? more than half of the stimulus hasn't been
> > spent, because the "shovel ready" jobs were non-existent, and half of what
> > has been spent went down a rat hole and no one can account for it. These two
> > dildo-heads (Obama and Biden, just in case there was a question) should be
> > locked up, together with Reid, Pelosi, Boxer and all the other Liberal
> > Loons.
>
> > Remember September !!!!
> > It will happen ...
>
> What do you mean the stimulus hasn't been effective?  Thanks to the
> stumulus money, no banker has missed a bonus yet!!!
>
> Double-A

That's right, as well as insurance and energy moguls are pleased as
punch, and the sufficiently wealthy got that $4500 perk for buying
another car they really didn't need, as well as receiving a few other
other tax rebate/discounts that only benefit those already having
enough taxable income to start with, as such are not having to cut
back on those $5 lattes, movies, fast or spendy slow foods, concerts
or sporting event tickets that they can't possibly live without.

There's also a few folks that got their zero-down homes that they
still can't afford after being refinanced at as little as 10% of what
they should be paying, because they still don't know how to save a
dime for any rainy day. Let the good times role, and the rest of us
should just get the hell out of their way.

~ BG

Double-A
2010-02-17 16:06:45 EST
On Feb 17, 12:40 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 17, 10:31 am, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 17, 9:32 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100217/ap_on_bi_ge/us_obama_stimulus
>
> > > Are these ignoramuses for real ?? more than half of the stimulus hasn't been
> > > spent, because the "shovel ready" jobs were non-existent, and half of what
> > > has been spent went down a rat hole and no one can account for it. These two
> > > dildo-heads (Obama and Biden, just in case there was a question) should be
> > > locked up, together with Reid, Pelosi, Boxer and all the other Liberal
> > > Loons.
>
> > > Remember September !!!!
> > > It will happen ...
>
> > What do you mean the stimulus hasn't been effective?  Thanks to the
> > stumulus money, no banker has missed a bonus yet!!!
>
> > Double-A
>
> That's right, as well as insurance and energy moguls are pleased as
> punch, and the sufficiently wealthy got that $4500 perk for buying
> another car they really didn't need, as well as receiving a few other
> other tax rebate/discounts that only benefit those already having
> enough taxable income to start with, as such are not having to cut
> back on those $5 lattes, movies, fast or spendy slow foods, concerts
> or sporting event tickets that they can't possibly live without.
>
> There's also a few folks that got their zero-down homes that they
> still can't afford after being refinanced at as little as 10% of what
> they should be paying, because they still don't know how to save a
> dime for any rainy day.  Let the good times role, and the rest of us
> should just get the hell out of their way.
>
>  ~ BG

As I was saying in another thread, tax deductions are of no use to the
poor. I was too poor to even get one of those much ballyhooed tax
rebates, and too poor to get an Oregon "kicker" tax refund! Wouldn't
it be nice if I were allowed to sell things like my personal exemption
and dependant deduction to the rich? Corporations have been allowed
to sell their deductions!

Double-A

Bert
2010-02-17 17:49:37 EST
On Feb 17, 4:06 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Feb 17, 12:40 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > What do you mean the stimulus hasn't been effective?  Thanks to the
> > > stumulus money, no banker has missed a bonus yet!!!
>
> > > Double-A
>
> > That's right, as well as insurance and energy moguls are pleased as
> > punch, and the sufficiently wealthy got that $4500 perk for buying
> > another car they really didn't need, as well as receiving a few other
> > other tax rebate/discounts that only benefit those already having
> > enough taxable income to start with, as such are not having to cut
> > back on those $5 lattes, movies, fast or spendy slow foods, concerts
> > or sporting event tickets that they can't possibly live without.
>
> > There's also a few folks that got their zero-down homes that they
> > still can't afford after being refinanced at as little as 10% of what
> > they should be paying, because they still don't know how to save a
> > dime for any rainy day.  Let the good times role, and the rest of us
> > should just get the hell out of their way.
>
> >  ~ BG
>
> As I was saying in another thread, tax deductions are of no use to the
> poor.  I was too poor to even get one of those much ballyhooed tax
> rebates, and too poor to get an Oregon "kicker" tax refund!  Wouldn't
> it be nice if I were allowed to sell things like my personal exemption
> and dependant deduction to the rich?  Corporations have been allowed
> to sell their deductions!
>
> Double-A- Hide quoted text -

Double A No matter how much money is spent(most going to ths rich)
its factory workers not working because Walmart bought American
factories and moved them to China. Obama should go on TV about this.
Seems American workers can only work outside Shoveling snow or putting
down rail track. A wind mill here and there. We braged we were the
best workers in the world,but China workers at 50 cents per hour
changed that. The worse is yet to come is here I think our banks will
move to China. Best to go where the gold is. TreBert

Bast
2010-02-17 20:30:45 EST

Hagar wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100217/ap_on_bi_ge/us_obama_stimulus
>
> Are these ignoramuses for real ?? more than half of the stimulus hasn't
> been spent, because the "shovel ready" jobs were non-existent, and half
> of what has been spent went down a rat hole and no one can account for
> it. These two dildo-heads (Obama and Biden, just in case there was a
> question) should be locked up, together with Reid, Pelosi, Boxer and
> all the other Liberal Loons.
>
> Remember September !!!!
> It will happen ...

What worrys me, is that when politicians have to start everyone how good
things are instead of letting the facts speak for themselves.
....We are in TROUBLE !!!

On Feb 17, 1:06 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Feb 17, 12:40 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > What do you mean the stimulus hasn't been effective?  Thanks to the
> > > stumulus money, no banker has missed a bonus yet!!!
>
> > > Double-A
>
> > That's right, as well as insurance and energy moguls are pleased as
> > punch, and the sufficiently wealthy got that $4500 perk for buying
> > another car they really didn't need, as well as receiving a few other
> > other tax rebate/discounts that only benefit those already having
> > enough taxable income to start with, as such are not having to cut
> > back on those $5 lattes, movies, fast or spendy slow foods, concerts
> > or sporting event tickets that they can't possibly live without.
>
> > There's also a few folks that got their zero-down homes that they
> > still can't afford after being refinanced at as little as 10% of what
> > they should be paying, because they still don't know how to save a
> > dime for any rainy day.  Let the good times role, and the rest of us
> > should just get the hell out of their way.
>
> >  ~ BG
>
> As I was saying in another thread, tax deductions are of no use to the
> poor.  I was too poor to even get one of those much ballyhooed tax
> rebates, and too poor to get an Oregon "kicker" tax refund!  Wouldn't
> it be nice if I were allowed to sell things like my personal exemption
> and dependant deduction to the rich?  Corporations have been allowed
> to sell their deductions!
>
> Double-A

You need to get yourself adopted by some little old lady. When's the
last time you went to church?

~ BG

On Feb 17, 2:49 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Feb 17, 4:06 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:

> > > That's right, as well as insurance and energy moguls are pleased as
> > > punch, and the sufficiently wealthy got that $4500 perk for buying
> > > another car they really didn't need, as well as receiving a few other
> > > other tax rebate/discounts that only benefit those already having
> > > enough taxable income to start with, as such are not having to cut
> > > back on those $5 lattes, movies, fast or spendy slow foods, concerts
> > > or sporting event tickets that they can't possibly live without.
>
> > > There's also a few folks that got their zero-down homes that they
> > > still can't afford after being refinanced at as little as 10% of what
> > > they should be paying, because they still don't know how to save a
> > > dime for any rainy day.  Let the good times role, and the rest of us
> > > should just get the hell out of their way.
>
> > >  ~ BG
>
> > As I was saying in another thread, tax deductions are of no use to the
> > poor.  I was too poor to even get one of those much ballyhooed tax
> > rebates, and too poor to get an Oregon "kicker" tax refund!  Wouldn't
> > it be nice if I were allowed to sell things like my personal exemption
> > and dependant deduction to the rich?  Corporations have been allowed
> > to sell their deductions!
>
> > Double-A- Hide quoted text -

> Double A  No matter how much money is spent(most going to ths rich)
> its factory workers not working because Walmart bought American
> factories and moved them to China.  Obama should go on TV about this.
> Seems American workers can only work outside Shoveling snow or putting
> down rail track. A wind  mill here and there.  We braged we were the
> best workers in the world,but China workers at 50 cents per hour
> changed that. The worse is yet to come is here I think our banks will
> move to China.  Best to go where the gold is. TreBert

In Haiti you get $1.50/10 hour day, and no benefits whatsoever.

~ BG