Research Discussion: I Blame DEBUNKERS For All The Worlds Problems//PROOF PROOF PROOF!!!

I Blame DEBUNKERS For All The Worlds Problems//PROOF PROOF PROOF!!!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-02-16 16:47:21 EST
It should be apparent to everybody by now that it is the debunkers who
are at the ROOT of every problem that we face on THIS ISLAND EARTH.
Luckily for ALL MANKIND, we are uniting under the banner of anti-
debunkerism AND honest science! It is way BEYOND time that we
annihilate this plague on civilization.

Let me be the first to state that there will be a very short grace
period to all debunkers that surrender right now. Please report to
your closest FEMA camp for your induction and indoctrination.

To the debunkers who refuse to give up and try to hold out, please be
advised that NATO is readying 1 quadrillion debunker-buster bombs to
be used against all debunker strongholds.

A new day is dawning and all people will be free, but not until every
last debunker is eliminated from the face of the EARTH!!

Good day and God Bless each and every one of you, except debunkers of
course!!

Sir Å

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-02-16 17:33:09 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in

> It should be apparent to everybody by now that [slap!]

Request DENIED.

"I had more clients and work BEFORE the net than I do now, which
makes no sense to me." - Edmo the blind accountant.

H.
2010-02-16 18:51:54 EST

<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
It should be apparent to everybody by now that it is
the debunkers who
are at the ROOT of every problem that we face on THIS
ISLAND EARTH.
Luckily for ALL MANKIND, we are uniting under the
banner of anti-
debunkerism AND honest science! It is way BEYOND
time that we
annihilate this plague on civilization.

Let me be the first to state that there will be a very
short grace
period to all debunkers that surrender right now.
Please report to
your closest FEMA camp for your induction and
indoctrination.

To the debunkers who refuse to give up and try to hold
out, please be
advised that NATO is readying 1 quadrillion
debunker-buster bombs to
be used against all debunker strongholds.

Sir \ufffd

Request for explosives license is DENIED!

H.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-02-16 19:45:15 EST
On Feb 16, 3:51 pm, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> It should be apparent to everybody by now that it is
> the debunkers who
> are at the ROOT of every problem that we face on THIS
> ISLAND EARTH.
> Luckily for ALL MANKIND, we are uniting under the
> banner of anti-
> debunkerism AND honest science!    It is way BEYOND
> time that we
> annihilate this plague on civilization.
>
> Let me be the first to state that there will be a very
> short grace
> period to all debunkers that surrender right now.
> Please report to
> your closest FEMA camp for your induction and
> indoctrination.
>
> To the debunkers who refuse to give up and try to hold
> out, please be
> advised that NATO is readying 1 quadrillion
> debunker-buster bombs to
> be used against all debunker strongholds.
>
> Sir Å
>
> Request for explosives license is DENIED!
>
> H.

All you debunkers do is give ALL MANKIND more and more PROOF why
debunkers MUST and WILL be expunged from THIS ISLAND EARTH!!

Sir Å

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-02-16 21:36:46 EST

> All you debunkers do is
make the Artie/Gary sockpuppet whine.

"An award that you PAID FOR! 2nd place out of TWO BOOKS! That means
you won FIRST LOSER and LAST PLACE both at the same time!" - Edmo
the loser has to face the reality of his loserdom.

On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:47:21 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>It should be apparent to everybody by now ...
... that my cats talk ...
http://www.youtube.com/WowDisclosure

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-02-17 00:23:01 EST
On Feb 16, 7:26 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:47:21 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >It should be apparent to everybody by now ...
>
> ... that my cats talk ...http://www.youtube.com/WowDisclosure

Yes, cats are great. WE need to replace ALL debunkers with cats. The
useful idiots on this group: Cujo, Hagar, "H" and Casanobrain, really
have no place amongst us civilized, MORAL folks. The sooner that the
Octagon and NATO can drop 50 quadrillion H-Bombs on the debunkers the
better.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-02-17 06:14:39 EST

> On Feb 16, 7:26\ufffdpm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:47:21 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
>> >It should be apparent to everybody by now ...
>>
>> ... that my cats talk ...http://www.youtube.com/WowDisclosure
>
> Yes, cats are great.

Request DENIED, pervert.

"I haven't done anything, and if I ever did, there was no
intention to do so!" - Wollkook confirms what everyone knew.

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message

> Yes, cats are great.

Your request to eat a cat is denied.

--
Harlow Victor Allen Campbell
Moderator

H.
2010-02-17 11:14:27 EST

<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
On Feb 16, 3:51 pm, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message
>
> To the debunkers who refuse to give up and try to
> hold
> out, please be
> advised that NATO is readying 1 quadrillion
> debunker-buster bombs to
> be used against all debunker strongholds.
>
> Sir \ufffd
>
> Request for explosives license is DENIED!
>
> H.

All you debunkers do is give ALL MANKIND more and more
PROOF why
debunkers MUST and WILL be expunged from THIS ISLAND
EARTH!!

Sir \ufffd

Request for expunging license is DENIED!
H.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Next  (First | Last)