Research Discussion: Harlow Helps The Homeless!

Harlow Helps The Homeless!

Well, once again, I have come up with a plan
to help the homeless! (cue the applause)

It's sort of a match.com for homeless people.

You take a homeless bum (like AA) then I match
them up with people looking for some company.
(like Bert)

Sounds really good, right?

This may be my bestest idea of ALL TIME!

Now AA can give Bert some 'hands on' help
with his Dell laptop and Bert can give AA a place
to live (till he gets back on his feet) ;-)

www.homelessmatch.com

It's got a nice ring to it!

Double-A
2010-02-16 13:24:29 EST
On Feb 16, 10:19 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, once again, I have come up with a plan
> to help the homeless! (cue the applause)
>
> It's sort of a match.com for homeless people.
>
> You take a homeless bum (like AA) then I match
> them up with people looking for some company.
> (like Bert)
>
> Sounds really good, right?
>
> This may be my bestest idea of ALL TIME!
>
> Now AA can give Bert some 'hands on' help
> with his Dell laptop and Bert can give AA a place
> to live (till he gets back on his feet)  ;-)
>
> www.homelessmatch.com
>
> It's got a nice ring to it!

Not a bad idea, actually. I would think some old lady with a spare
bedroom would enjoy the companionship of having someone like Kim or
Twittering stay with her.

Double-A

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message

> www.homelessmatch.com
>
> It's got a nice ring to it!

Not a bad idea, actually. I would think some old lady with a spare
bedroom would enjoy the companionship of having someone like Kim or
Twittering stay with her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See! There's my very first testimonial!

I've already given hope to the hopeless!

Yay me!

BradGuth
2010-02-16 14:01:46 EST
On Feb 16, 10:19 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, once again, I have come up with a plan
> to help the homeless! (cue the applause)
>
> It's sort of a match.com for homeless people.
>
> You take a homeless bum (like AA) then I match
> them up with people looking for some company.
> (like Bert)
>
> Sounds really good, right?
>
> This may be my bestest idea of ALL TIME!
>
> Now AA can give Bert some 'hands on' help
> with his Dell laptop and Bert can give AA a place
> to live (till he gets back on his feet)  ;-)
>
> www.homelessmatch.com
>
> It's got a nice ring to it!

Yes it does.

call it "Street Bum Servivor" dot com, or "Slackers Unite" dot com, or
Beggers Can't Be Choosy" dot com (BCBC.com has a nice ring, except
it's already taken by "Business Council of British Columbia").

"Public Funded And Loving It" dot com (PFALI.com) seems free for the
taking.

PT slogans of the day:
Why fear the unknown, when you can have you own resident molester that
plays with their private parts and smells a little funny to boot.

Dumpster diving really isn't that bad, at least no worse than not
showering for a month.

Being frequently visited by the local police about you new resident
can be reassuring.

Either way, I'm sure that Bert and Rudy couldn't possibly be any worse
off, so it's a good thing because then they'd each have loaded guns in
order to nail Shariff Haskel or anyone else that comes by unannounced.

Florida probably has a policy against non-family multi-resident home
usage, although the usual "don't ask, don't tell" policy should work.
~ BG

Double-A
2010-02-16 14:17:22 EST
On Feb 16, 11:01 am, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 16, 10:19 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Well, once again, I have come up with a plan
> > to help the homeless! (cue the applause)
>
> > It's sort of a match.com for homeless people.
>
> > You take a homeless bum (like AA) then I match
> > them up with people looking for some company.
> > (like Bert)
>
> > Sounds really good, right?
>
> > This may be my bestest idea of ALL TIME!
>
> > Now AA can give Bert some 'hands on' help
> > with his Dell laptop and Bert can give AA a place
> > to live (till he gets back on his feet)  ;-)
>
> >www.homelessmatch.com
>
> > It's got a nice ring to it!
>
> Yes it does.
>
> call it "Street Bum Servivor" dot com, or "Slackers Unite" dot com, or
> Beggers Can't Be Choosy" dot com (BCBC.com has a nice ring, except
> it's already taken by "Business Council of British Columbia").
>
> "Public Funded And Loving It" dot com (PFALI.com) seems free for the
> taking.
>
> PT slogans of the day:
> Why fear the unknown, when you can have you own resident molester that
> plays with their private parts and smells a little funny to boot.
>
> Dumpster diving really isn't that bad, at least no worse than not
> showering for a month.
>
> Being frequently visited by the local police about you new resident
> can be reassuring.
>
> Either way, I'm sure that Bert and Rudy couldn't possibly be any worse
> off, so it's a good thing because then they'd each have loaded guns in
> order to nail Shariff Haskel or anyone else that comes by unannounced.
>
> Florida probably has a policy against non-family multi-resident home
> usage, although the usual "don't ask, don't tell" policy should work.
>  ~ BG

Just make a declaration that you're "life partners" and suddenly
everybody's family!

Double-A

BradGuth
2010-02-16 14:18:44 EST
On Feb 16, 11:00 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Double-A" <double...@hush.com> wrote in message

> >www.homelessmatch.com
>
> > It's got a nice ring to it!
>
> Not a bad idea, actually.  I would think some old lady with a spare
> bedroom would enjoy the companionship of having someone like Kim or
> Twittering stay with her.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> See!  There's my very first testimonial!
>
> I've already given hope to the hopeless!
>
> Yay me!

Yes in deed, you're on a role that's for the greater good of
humanity. There's hope for you yet.

~ BG

BradGuth
2010-02-16 14:26:20 EST
On Feb 16, 11:00 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Double-A" <double...@hush.com> wrote in message

> >www.homelessmatch.com
>
> > It's got a nice ring to it!
>
> Not a bad idea, actually.  I would think some old lady with a spare
> bedroom would enjoy the companionship of having someone like Kim or
> Twittering stay with her.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> See!  There's my very first testimonial!
>
> I've already given hope to the hopeless!
>
> Yay me!

Yes it does have a nice ring.

Call it something like "Street Bum Servivor" dot com, or "Slackers
Unite" dot com, or Beggers Can't Be Choosy" dot com (BCBC.com has a
nice ring, except it's already taken by "Business Council of British
Columbia").

"Public Funded And Loving It" dot com (PFALI.com) seems free for the
taking.

PR slogans of the day:
Why fear the unknown, when you can have you own resident molester that
plays with their private parts and smells a little funny to boot.

Dumpster diving really isn't that bad, at least no worse than not
showering for a month.

Being frequently visited by the local police about you new resident
can be reassuring.

Either way, I'm sure that Bert and Rudy couldn't possibly be any worse
off, so it's a good thing because then they'd each have loaded guns in
order to nail Sheriff Bob Hansel or anyone else that comes by
unannounced.

Florida probably has a home usage policy against non-family multi-
resident usage, although the usual "don't ask, don't tell" policy
should work.

~ BG

Bert
2010-02-16 14:51:30 EST
On Feb 16, 1:19 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, once again, I have come up with a plan
> to help the homeless! (cue the applause)
>
> It's sort of a match.com for homeless people.
>
> You take a homeless bum (like AA) then I match
> them up with people looking for some company.
> (like Bert)
>
> Sounds really good, right?
>
> This may be my bestest idea of ALL TIME!
>
> Now AA can give Bert some 'hands on' help
> with his Dell laptop and Bert can give AA a place
> to live (till he gets back on his feet)  ;-)
>
> www.homelessmatch.com
>
> It's got a nice ring to it!

Hvac You make it sound like my helping AA as "misery likes company"
Plus AA is not a bum. Gofather's good old boys are using the word
"bums" on people getting food stamps. Bums if they have no jobs.
Bums living on streets make streets unsafe the GOP press has front
page on this. GOP has its death list,and bums are at its top. Well
since Palin is in town,and on the front page,and I have a drink in
hand I will give her a toast. "Here is looking up your skirt kid" O
ya TreBert

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message

> www.homelessmatch.com
>
> It's got a nice ring to it!

>Hvac You make it sound like my helping AA as "misery likes company"

I thought you guys were 'bros'.

>Plus AA is not a bum.

Well, lets do a checklist OK?

>Gofather's good old boys are using the word
>"bums" on people getting food stamps.

AA is getting food stamps....... CHECK

>Bums if they have no jobs.

AA has no job....... CHECK

>Bums living on streets make streets

AA lives on the streets........ Check!

See Bert? It's a match made in heaven.

You should welcome AA into your home with open arms!

On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 10:19:23 -0800 (PST), HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Well, once again, I have come up with a plan
>to help the homeless! (cue the applause)
>
>It's sort of a match.com for homeless people.
>
>You take a homeless bum (like AA) then I match
>them up with people looking for some company.
>(like Bert)
>
>Sounds really good, right?
>
>This may be my bestest idea of ALL TIME!
>
>Now AA can give Bert some 'hands on' help
>with his Dell laptop and Bert can give AA a place
>to live (till he gets back on his feet) ;-)
>
>www.homelessmatch.com
>
>It's got a nice ring to it!

Homeless on Planet Earth my Home ...

http://projectmothership.isgreat.org/funny_UFO_postcards.html