Research Discussion: The Rats Are Deserting The Sinking Ship

The Rats Are Deserting The Sinking Ship

In what may turn into a stampede, the first DemoRat jumped overboard
today. Of course, the dumb ones, like Pelosi and Reid et al, just don't
see the handwriting on the wall ... it'll be fun to see them go SLPAT !!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100215/ap_on_el_se/us_senate_bayh_retires

Bert
2010-02-15 17:30:19 EST
On Feb 15, 1:29 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> In what may turn into a stampede, the first DemoRat jumped overboard
> today.  Of course, the dumb ones, like Pelosi and Reid et al, just don't
> see the handwriting on the wall ... it'll be fun to see them go SLPAT !!!
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100215/ap_on_el_se/us_senate_bayh_retires

Hagar With congress having a D- rating,and Obama now a dead duck begs
this question. Will congress be run by just low life people like
Charlie Crist? TreBert

BradGuth
2010-02-15 22:24:44 EST
On Feb 15, 2:30 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Feb 15, 1:29 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > In what may turn into a stampede, the first DemoRat jumped overboard
> > today.  Of course, the dumb ones, like Pelosi and Reid et al, just don't
> > see the handwriting on the wall ... it'll be fun to see them go SLPAT !!!
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100215/ap_on_el_se/us_senate_bayh_retires
>
> Hagar  With congress having a D- rating,and Obama now a dead duck begs
> this question. Will congress be run by just low life people like
> Charlie Crist?   TreBert

As long as they are pro ZNR and backed by the trillions of our loot
held by those Rothschilds, democrats don't have a chance of getting
their way without a darn good fight.

~ BG

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 19:24:44 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Feb 15, 2:30 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
>> On Feb 15, 1:29 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>>
>> > In what may turn into a stampede, the first DemoRat jumped overboard
>> > today.  Of course, the dumb ones, like Pelosi and Reid et al, just don't
>> > see the handwriting on the wall ... it'll be fun to see them go SLPAT !!!
>>
>> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100215/ap_on_el_se/us_senate_bayh_retires
>>
>> Hagar  With congress having a D- rating,and Obama now a dead duck begs
>> this question. Will congress be run by just low life people like
>> Charlie Crist?   TreBert
>
>As long as they are pro ZNR and backed by the trillions of our loot
>held by those Rothschilds, democrats don't have a chance of getting
>their way without a darn good fight.
>
> ~ BG

And I have some Crystals and a glow in the dark ET.
Oh, and a "Gumboot Challenge" !!!

And Lisa my Love ...

http://UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.awardspace.co.uk

BradGuth
2010-02-16 09:45:06 EST
On Feb 15, 7:47 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 19:24:44 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
>

> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Hagar  With congress having a D- rating,and Obama now a dead duck begs
> >> this question. Will congress be run by just low life people like
> >> Charlie Crist?   TreBert
>
> >As long as they are pro ZNR and backed by the trillions of our loot
> >held by those Rothschilds, democrats don't have a chance of getting
> >their way without a darn good fight.
>
> > ~ BG
>
> And I have some Crystals and a glow in the dark ET.
> Oh, and a "Gumboot Challenge" !!!
>
> And Lisa my Love ...
>
> http://UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.awardspace.co.uk

So you are another devout republican at heart?

~ BG

Bert
2010-02-19 08:31:12 EST
On Feb 15, 5:30 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Feb 15, 1:29 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > In what may turn into a stampede, the first DemoRat jumped overboard
> > today.  Of course, the dumb ones, like Pelosi and Reid et al, just don't
> > see the handwriting on the wall ... it'll be fun to see them go SLPAT !!!
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100215/ap_on_el_se/us_senate_bayh_retires
>
> Hagar  With congress having a D- rating,and Obama now a dead duck begs
> this question. Will congress be run by just low life people like
> Charlie Crist?   TreBert

Reality is running for president as a senator is not good. Charlie
Crist might best to lay low for the next 3 years,and than run.
TreBert

Bert
2010-02-21 14:03:57 EST
On Feb 19, 8:31 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Feb 15, 5:30 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 15, 1:29 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > > In what may turn into a stampede, the first DemoRat jumped overboard
> > > today.  Of course, the dumb ones, like Pelosi and Reid et al, just don't
> > > see the handwriting on the wall ... it'll be fun to see them go SLPAT !!!
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100215/ap_on_el_se/us_senate_bayh_retires
>
> > Hagar  With congress having a D- rating,and Obama now a dead duck begs
> > this question. Will congress be run by just low life people like
> > Charlie Crist?   TreBert
>
> Reality is running for president as a senator is not good. Charlie
> Crist might best to lay low for the next 3 years,and than run.
> TreBert

Let you all know the city rat is next to man in brain power. It would
rather have sex than eat. It tries not to make the same mistake . It
does not kill its own kind. It knows how to survive without getting
a free lunch. TreBert

On Feb 21, 11:03 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Feb 19, 8:31 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:

> > > Hagar  With congress having a D- rating,and Obama now a dead duck begs
> > > this question. Will congress be run by just low life people like
> > > Charlie Crist?   TreBert
>
> > Reality is running for president as a senator is not good. Charlie
> > Crist might best to lay low for the next 3 years,and than run.
> > TreBert
>
> Let you all know the city rat is next to man in brain power. It would
> rather have sex than eat. It tries not to make the same mistake .  It
> does not kill its own kind.    It knows how to survive without getting
> a free lunch. TreBert

Republican rats are also really good swimmers, especially in their own
cesspools.

~ BG

Double-A
2010-02-22 15:47:43 EST
On Feb 15, 7:47 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 19:24:44 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
>

> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Hagar  With congress having a D- rating,and Obama now a dead duck begs
> >> this question. Will congress be run by just low life people like
> >> Charlie Crist?   TreBert
>
> >As long as they are pro ZNR and backed by the trillions of our loot
> >held by those Rothschilds, democrats don't have a chance of getting
> >their way without a darn good fight.
>
> > ~ BG
>
> And I have some Crystals and a glow in the dark ET.

Is he radioactive?

> Oh, and a "Gumboot Challenge" !!!
>
> And Lisa my Love ...

http://radarti.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/applelisa4_3.jpg

Double-A

Double-A
2010-02-22 15:52:55 EST
On Feb 21, 12:33 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 21, 11:03 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:

> > > Reality is running for president as a senator is not good. Charlie
> > > Crist might best to lay low for the next 3 years,and than run.
> > > TreBert
>
> > Let you all know the city rat is next to man in brain power. It would
> > rather have sex than eat. It tries not to make the same mistake .  It
> > does not kill its own kind.    It knows how to survive without getting
> > a free lunch. TreBert
>
> Republican rats are also really good swimmers, especially in their own
> cesspools.
>
>  ~ BG

I can recall a Democratic rat swimming, in the waters of Chapaquitic!

Double-A